It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Raising your vibrational frequency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
PODcast:

Raising your vibrational frequency

Raising your vibrational frequency - this is a podcast that touches on the subject of raising your vibrational frequency. I talk about 5 main key points but I will be making a thread soon that will talk about much more so look out for it!

length: 12:56
file: atsppod_3339.mp3
size: 9869k
feed: atsp

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Very helpful, thanks for the podcast. I haven't been able to sleep as much since I started meditation a few days ago. I got another hour to burn, It is currently 1 Am

Thanks for the info, it helps

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

Very helpful, thanks for the podcast. I haven't been able to sleep as much since I started meditation a few days ago. I got another hour to burn, It is currently 1 Am

Thanks for the info, it helps

No problem, glad to have been some help for you.

I myself personally have very bad insomnia, and on top of that, even when I am actually tired (I even have medication to help me sleep that does work), I want to stay up or don't want to sleep, it has a lot to do with the way I think and I need to change that because it's effecting my health - my migraines have gotten worse, my eating habits, etc...

Try calming the mind with meditation; raising your vibrational frequency will help tremendously to put you more in a trance like state while meditating, and with this deep meditation, and the right breathing techniques, you should be able to fall asleep much better. Hope that bit of information helps you as well

Maybe I'll make a podcast on insomnia and meditation, and how to help yourself get some good, and much needed rest! Your spiritual self relies on your mind being calm, and without a good sleep regiment you are just hurting yourself... I hate how I give good advice but I don't personally take it
That is something I need to work on!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Excellent post as always, I am pleased I added you as a friend, when I get my gut feelings I am seldom wrong. Nice up look forward to listening to it. Thanks for taking time and bringing it to us.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thanks for this. It always helps to hear it from as many sources as possible. This was pleasant to listen to. Keep it up.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'll give it a look in some free time.

I wanted to make a joke when I saw the title. I was going to say you can get the same results by sitting on a washing machine for a couple hours. But then I realized that's just not funny.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That was cool -- thanks for that Meditation Station link.

www.meditationsociety.com...

Here's my blogpost from yesterday -- which I lifted from an ATS thread post I made on meditation:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

top topics

join