It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toroid stones and their affect on consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey everyone.
I just watched a documentary on quantum physics and consciousness, and in it, it mentioned a stone called a toroid stone. It is a small disk shaped stone which can be worn around the neck on a necklace. It supposedly captures the vibration/frequency of the sun and is supposed to raise your vibrational frequency and body's energy.
I was just wondering if this is BS or if their is actually some truth behind it.
If anyone has some knowledge on this subject please fill me in cuz im a little skeptical of this "technology".
If this is legit, and anyone knows where to get one I'd like to know that info as well. also how much it would cost to get one of these things.
Thanks for the help
Bulletproof_monk

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
From what i have read they are to absorb EMF from objects that emit them like cell phones etc and keep your body safe from them. Sounds like a bunch of crap like people used to wear magnets for good health and that was proven to bo false. The magnetic fields werent strong enough to even penetrate the skin so there was no medical benefit to it.

However there have got to be people who are willing to buy these stones as there are people who buy crystals and special waters sold on tv to help heal you. If there werent then people wouldnt sell them It all comes down to how much money you got and how willing you are to believe.

Personally i think most things like that are harmless cause it makes people feel better that they are doing something to help themselves so why not. Hell i spend 60 dollars on a xbox 360 game so whose really the crazy one eh? lol

Anyways you can look them up on the net. There are a few companies selling them like this oneEMP Protection Devices

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

I was going to get one of these torroid stones:

www.voiceentertainment.net...

If you download the pdf of of this page it will give you alot of info for your research. I have not bought one because I'm not sure if they actually work. They claim you can see instant results when you measure your voltage with a multimeter. They claim the pentants can make your voltage go from say 40 milivolts to say 1.8 volts instantly. I would like to see it on video tho before I purchase one!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

are those doughnut shaped? you should find one of those pebbles in a river...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

What you're describing sounds like Tesla plates or purple plates. They are believed to have the same effect. What the OP is describing sounds different, perhaps more like crystal therapy?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Don't suppose you could name the documentary you watched, could you?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh sorry.
It's called Quantum communication i believe

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Cheers pal, i'll "legally" download the video and watch it. If it explains anything more about Toroid stones, i'll see if i can link to anything i already know and try to expand on it.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I remember now why I did not get one. They claim it works when you wear it but in order for you to get the voltage increase you have to hold hold it with your fingers and im not going to walk around holding it all day to get an effect! It may work find and dandy while your holding it tho.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow, you are precious and very curious. Keep seeking because you are doing great!

The answer is YES, YES and YES indeed!

You have to understand vibrations.....resonance....frequency...the rainbow. But not the lights you see with your eyes.

Vibrations of light permeate everything. It is all life. Yes this can receive and transmit against your body, the resonance of healing. It can be a bliss full feeling.

All of you have the ability within you, to heal yourselves. However, for the ones needing help now go out in the sun. But don't stay too long, the flesh doesn't hold up so well. Great stuff! keep at it!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don`t doubt it dude. It`s the first time I heard of that particular kind of stone though.

I have a whole bunch and they deffinately provoke different feelings when I hold them separately in my hand. My hands are very sensitive to metals where I can`t stand wearing a ring for more then a few minutes. I have a basic chakra set that I have just chillin`there in the lap of a little stone buddha sitting behind my computer monitor but one night I went into a light trance and experimented with the different stones.

I used to have a piece of Moldavite, now thats a pretty wicked gem. It`s formed from a meteor collision, it looks like kryptonite! It`s all greek and translucent and from space and when you drop it it rings. I ended up losing it but it was probably for my own good. That thing supposedly blasts open your crown chakra.. and hell, I need rooting more then that.

David Sereda has done some interesting experiments with finding the certain resonance of stones and charging them somehow. It was in his new e-book I think, it sounded interesting. He also spoke of measuring the milliamperage of electricity in the human body and these stones of his increased it incrementally.

It reminds me of all that stuff I read on the Atlantis stories, how they just used crystals for everything. I deffinately see the potential.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Do what feels right for you but hey dude. I started to feel a dependency on everything I wore. A bracelet made from a real nice Latvian girl that says `Be safe.` A necklace with a piece of Ayahuasca Caapi root I got in the amazon to even symbolically remind me of my connection and love of nature, as well as the 3rd eye blarin`associations with that particular plant. And then an Onyx necklace, to keep my grounded. And damn.. I swear I felt stronger wearing that right away.

But the thing is I took that all off recently, even if I just liked the way it looked. I have to personally let go of external associations that work against my self-worth and further my doubts. To accomplish something and think `well it was the necklace that helped a little` I have to really acknowledge that I don`t need any of these things, so I`m done with them.

That`just how I feel about `rockin`the rock necklaces.

Interesting gem though. See now you`re going to get me back into it again since lately my obsession has been with the sun and the practice of sun-gazing (at dawn and dusk though, don`t fry your eyes!)

We don`t look up at the sky enough and remind ourselves `HOLY F/$/$`look at that giant ball of who the F knows what and what it can do. It`s so bright and intense we`ve become desensitized to the marvel that it is!`

The sun.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i'm glad you made this thread, i too have seen that documentary i'm sure and i always wanted to just see if i could find out more, but it seems i'm always at a dead end because the only way i'll know is if i buy them, but if it's a dirty scheme to rob people, then i'll find out too late, because i would have bought it already, bummer.
anyone here on ats OWN these things?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hey thanks for all your opinions and info.
to C2C: Wouldnt it work if you just wore it then, cuz if it works when touching your fingers, it is touching you when you wear it so i dont see why it wouldnt work. Also, does it only work while you are touching it? It sounds like it doesnt permanently change your energy, so it doesnt sound like it would be that helpful to me..

Also where can i find one that would actually work?
If i get one I want to get the right one which actually has a good frequency trapped in it.
btw does anyone know how much one of these would cost? I can see it being incredibly expensive but i dont have any idea on the price.
I currently live in Japan and would buy it online if i can find a good one for a good price.
Thanks for your inputs.
Bulletproof_monk

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hmmm, quantum tec, infused with lords prayer? I don't buy it :p.

I've been working with crystals for years, and i feel them working. They can change my mood or energy levels. Protect me from unharmonic vibrations. Obsidian is good for circulation and i get warmer feed with it ect.. But over time i have to put them in the sun to clean them, because they can catch up on lots of vibrations. I don't buy into that they hold what they infused them with forever. But that is my experience.

I think they just want to make money.

But crystals are def. a interesting topic.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The lore of "toroid" stones goes way back.

The first time I heard mention of them was in the fictional novel "Faerie in shadow". Fictional, but some elements were based on traditional folklore (or so I assume without much research into the matter).

In the book, faerie stones were rocks that had a hole bored through them by running water, and they allowed anyone who peered through the hole to see things as they really were, or to see through illusions.

I don't present this as fact, just as a starting point for anyone wishing to research this subject further.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by The Cusp]

new topics

top topics

join