It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Truth makes HUGE appearance at LA Anti-War March = WORST MESSAGE EVER!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

TraditionalDrummer, have you ever thought about how your name reflects your attitude?

No, but the implications are profound.

All I've ever seen you post is traditional arguments and bits of information that the government has supplied. You just keep drumming on the same old things.

Now there's some tradition for you. I express an opinion that there's no evidence of conspiracy, then you come along and blame my opinion on the government. Man, that's some original stuff.

Have you seen this? part 1 of 15:

Well worth your time.

I'm pretty sure all us 'truthers' aren't crazy.

Someone removed the video. Still though, someone who forms their opinions from YouTube videos probably shouldn't go around levying charges that other people's opinions are "government supplied".

Sure, not all "truthers" are crazy. Most are just easily manipulated.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

The only people that are easly manipulated are the people that still believe what the media has told them and do not want to look for the truth of what really happened.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

The only people that are easly manipulated are the people that still believe what the media has told them and do not want to look for the truth of what really happened.

And then there's the people who've investigated all the various conspiracy suggestions and found them irrational and unsupported by any evidence. Comically enough, those who profess to show the "truth" about 911 use clever tricks of omission, cherry picking, minimization of events and exercise willful ignorance of facts which contradict their assertions. And that's simply a few of the sleight of hand type schemes they employ to make their notions work. Sadly enough, those tricks work to manipulate countless thousands of otherwise intelligent people.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Several posts above just serve to convince me further that much of 9/11 trutherism simply derives from anti-government angst.

I think it is revealing that in the truther world the end of the Bush administration and the beginning of Obama's is virtually ignored. There is still exactly the same talk about people being afraid to talk, people being silenced, witnesses paid off as though nothing has happened.

But no-one so far has yet given me any good reason why a democrat president should become complicit in mass murder and kill inconvenient witnesses to protect republican psychopaths.

It's not a surprise dick cheneys cousin (obama puppet) would shield his political kin folk... or protect "the establishment" he
'rules' from total collapse... obama wouldn't have a job if he seriously went looking for the actual events of 9/11... the GOP & DNC could easily be charged under RICO and abolished to a shameful historical legacy of corruption, failure, greed and death not unlike the nazi political party..

Along with a dozen of the most popular party leaders, people considered powerful, arrested & charged. Numerous decorated supposedly "respected" military "heroes" arrested, charged and facing death for treason.

On top of all that, without a doubt, 'the world' would reject the US leaderships, so called, ability to dole out blind justice and initiate Nuremberg 2.0 where untold dozens of US/UK/NATO/israel military / politicians / intelligence agency loyalists would be tried like germans where defenses of "just following orders", or "a lawyer wrote a note saying it was legal" would be laughed at, then rejected.

Since the american people are too apathetic, divided and brainwashed to control their violent insult to humanity govt.. US citizens be subjected to international re-organization, probably run by the the owners of much US debt: the chinese.

Or if the US power structure rejected outside interference seeking truth & justice.. claiming moral authority to conduct valid honest trials.. which would be show trials, the US elite would become a violent rogue leper of a nation and an international hypocritical joke with comical credibility.

The giant ball of crap would only grow larger and faster from there as it rolls down hill at warp speed.

Maybe it would'nt play out exactly like the above, but all you need to do is look at how hard germany / germans were punked to get an idea of what would become of the united states... I can see why a spineless chronic lying puppet dude basking in the glow of friction created by his ego being vigorously messaged wouldn't want to rock that boat.

edit: spell

[edit on 10-4-2010 by GovtFlu]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
9/11 was nothing more than a test, to see how the people would respond after the governments execution of a 20+ year demoralizing agenda, how it was holding up, and just how united the people are now.

Ask the average person their views on 9/11 or 7/7 London and most will respond with.. `So, that does not concern me, and tbh I don`t give a flying $%£"`, a tell tale sign of just how affective the respective countries involved demoralise the public`s plan is.

It has worked very well over here in the UK, gone is any evidence of the once proud and patriotic British Bulldog breed and togetherness, last on show way back in 1977 - the Queen`s silver jubilee year, street parties everywhere enshrouded with the Union Jack, red/white/blue bunting that stretched from one side of the road to the opposite and secured just below the respective`s house fascia board. A truly wonderful event depicting just how united and faithful the British people were to each other and their beloved country, mums and dads setting up tables in the road, pubs were open all day for the very 1st time in England such was the magnitude of this event. I remember speaking to the old ones whom likened it all to the end of WWII.

Eight years ago - 2002, was the year of her Majesty`s Golden Jubilee, a huge accomplishment for her to attain and far more significant than her previous Jubilee milestone, this time however, even though it far outshone its predecessor, what should have been the biggest and most probably largest ever nationwide event, passed over without so much as a whimper, a huge tell tale sign of a nation that has all but lost any feelings or needs whatsoever, to celebrate and rejoice for a country that a high percent of do not give a toss for any more, due to it losing it`s Bulldog breed producing identity and everything it stood for.

The average person has but one concern nowadays and that is working every hour God sends, ensuring the chained to mortgage gets paid, and those rich enough to have children - to feed them.

Whatever the countries involved long term plan entails - God only knows, but one thing is for sure, and that is... It will be a whole lot easier to accomplish if there is little or no resistance whatsoever, kill the body and the head shall fall, why would the general public be concerned over a country they wouldn`t p1ss on if it was on fire, if huge changes were brought about on how it is run?.

Why do I think this is so?, the answers are plainly there for all to see.

An event that must have took years in the making that was intricately executed with military precision, yet, had several schoolboy like flaws that were intentionally done, slapping the general public in the face with a frozen fish whilst stating...`We done this, and what have you lot got to say, or going to do about it?`, a few of these aspects.. Bush`s admission of himself watching the 1st impact on a TV in a place there has never been one, at a time there was no captured footage released...... The stock market Put options that still to this day have not been cashed in...... The B.B.C`s broadcasting detailing intricately the collapse of WTC7 22 minutes before it happened in real life.

There are many more, ask yourself why such a complex and vast covert operation with a huge emphasis on secrecy, is overflowing with Laurel and Hardy type goofs and plain to see physics breaking anomalies?.

A few facts....... In a few years time this *war on terrorism* would have outlived both world wars, why has it taken this long? Alexander the Great and his army faced pretty much the same scenario armed only with Swords, this is pretty obvious, the young whom are finishing their last few years of school have known nothing else but these fake seemingly wars of attrition, the next generation`s whole schooling undertaken against a backdrop of war against terrorists.

September the 11th 2001..... A huge war game depicting 4 terrorist cells hijacking 4 planes and flying them into American buildings of importance, involving a huge military and respective counter terrorist experts was underway, when, the exact aspects of what was being mocked, became, reality.

July the 7th 2005 London..... A war game involving a security firm and top British politicians depicting 4 terrorist cells as suicide bombers, was underway at London train stations when, the exact aspects of what was being mocked, became, reality.

Think what you will, those whom are old enough will have noticed the changes in peoples attitudes and overall general consensus, whilst those whom are not, know nothing different.

This is why I seldom post here any more, it is not a case of them versus us, just an exercise to test the average persons response, come back here when Bush`s and Blair`s babies have reached adult hood, and see how many disbelieve their respective governments accounts of what happened on those fateful days.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
War is far too profitable to go out of fashion.Of course 9/11 truth won't end war. FDR and all his "rebuilding America" and public works projects only went so far to help successfully end the great depression. It was WW2 that ended it. In a way FDR did nothing, we should be thanking Hitler for the end of the great depression.

Just think about how many jobs are created during a war. Production of ammunition, more metal to produce various equipment such as guns, vehicles, tanks, etc..

Not to mention its a GREAT excuse to keep people afraid. When a person is afraid they do what the machine tells them to do.

The media thrives off of war. Its sole purpose is to instigate panic in the hearts of the human race.

No, if more people began to accept the truth behind 9/11, there would probably be more war.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why don’t their protest signs make any sense? The protestors are just as misguided as “9/11 was an inside job” sign holders. Isn’t there some kind of honor amongst the illogical? Everyone is entitled to their opinion… unless it still ignores the facts and challenges yours?

I shake my head at these threads, but they also can be used to show exactly how out of touch most CTers can be.

Anyone doing basic research on 9/11 knows the conspiracy theories don’t hold water. Anyone doing extensive research on it is just more prone to debate & pointing out why. No evidence of conspiracy exists. Nothing. A traffic ticket couldn’t be written. After 9 years you would think something would have been uncovered.

I long for the days where you all claimed the planes were holograms & the Bush Administration were all reptilian aliens.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well as i see it this is not about americans via the brits or europeans but global leaders that needed to attack someone for the false flag to work and the obvious ones to go for was the USA and UK.

i'm realy not sure about 7/7 but i am sure about 9/11

people in europe don't hate the yanks, sorry americans, but we do exspect you to deal with your goverment better than you have and do remember it was not use that allowed a son and granson of a know war criminal to be voted in as presedents.

[rant]
No stuff it you brought this on yourselves and now your bankers are allowed to get away with fraud and are going to bring the western economy down because americans no longer know how to stand up.

Toxic debt is an american export and the only other thing you export apart from weapons comes from disney and your films are getting crap.
[/rant]

lets just say it's getting very hard to defend americans

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I have started thinking that they will use the truth of 9/11 to bring America down.

Does she deserve it?

The majority of people in America would rather let killers go free than to face the truth about what really happened.

As someone affected by the attacks who has watched a nation spit on anyone who has spoken out about 9/11, makes me think perhaps we are a failed nation and deserve what is coming.

We are stupider, lazier, and eviler and just all around more trashy than our ancestors could have ever imagined, when you live like this bad things happen.

The only thing I hope for is that the people who have been speaking out for years are spared by Karma, the Johnny come lately Tea Party should feel the pain the most, they spent 8 years covering for a murderer and they are outraged the minute Obama walks into the White House.

Who is their left to fight for?
People who laughed at our pain?

They spent years laughing and now its time for them to cry, Newton’s third law applies to more things than people will ever know.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Now there's some tradition for you. I express an opinion that there's no evidence of conspiracy, then you come along and blame my opinion on the government. Man, that's some original stuff.

Your opinion that there is no evidence of conspiracy is 100% null and void, as conspiracy has been proven on several levels thusfar. For example, it was proven that George Tenet had given testimony prior to 911 after he was accused by the 911 commission of withholding this information.

Your debacle on the subject is welcome, however.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Since U.S. history books in schools are totally skewed to make the U.S. seem like a kind peaceful country along with the best country, I hope they don't write the BS story of 9-11 and claim hijackers did it. It would be a shame for children to grow up reading the lies in U.S. history books.

The U.S. was built on war after war...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Exactly how long should we wait to write accounts of 9/11 in our history books? The CTers have had 9 years to find anything to prove their claims, but have yet to come up with anything. How long must be given for people to prove to themselves that a pipe dream is just that?

Is your intention to try and wait out the public, until nobody really cares about your attempts to rewrite history? Luckily your efforts will likely only be remembered in the form of footnotes & archival copies of 100’s of books written on the myriad of theories that the facts.

Nine years is more than enough to prove something that you claim is so obvious. How much longer should we wait?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Jake the Dog Man]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
Exactly how long should we wait to write accounts of 9/11 in our history books? The CTers have had 9 years to find anything to prove their claims, but have yet to come up with anything. How long must be given for people to prove to themselves that a pipe dream is just that?

Is your intention to try and wait out the public, until nobody really cares about your attempts to rewrite history? Luckily your efforts will likely only be remembered in the form of footnotes & archival copies of 100’s of books written on the myriad of theories that the facts.

Nine years is more than enough to prove something that you claim is so obvious. How much longer should we wait?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Jake the Dog Man]

Yes "CTers" have had years to come up with a viable theory and cannot.

However the media and the government have also failed miserably at said task also, with many more resources available.

It is clear at this point the government has no intention of solving the mystery.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Mystery? What mystery? Simply not liking the answers to questions does not a mystery make.

If CTers put half as much time in to educating themselves as they did reading & following the views of others (aka Denial) maybe they could see how ludicrous most of their views are. For starters, extremist websites & blogs are not a good place to use for your research.

I honestly do hope that the truth movement is not left out of the history books. I want my children to see how there will always be a fraction of society that can not face the truth, so they need to construct mechanisms to allow them to get through life day to day… where they used to keep to themselves living in a dark ally or their parent’s basements now their parents have bought them computers & cable. As a student of human nature it is interesting to see how people are so willing to change their memory to fit a more suitable belief, no matter how illogical it may be.

Originally I came to this site with a conspiracy on my mind. I found fairly early on that the only answers support something closer to the official story and all the questions are left lingering by the CTers, You tell me, what should our history books say on this matter almost a decade later?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join