It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a friend of a friend of a friend of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Since, it has been said, that we are all connected, that we are all, what, 9 or so people away from knowing each other, I propose this thread. With the wide variety of persons on ATS/BTS, I figure that this should not pose too much of a problem.

Besides, if it works, we can tell Yahoo and other services that locate people to bugger off.

What I am interested in is this: There are some people who I have lost contact with since leaving the service, whom I feel would not only fit right in with ATS (for all I know, they could be here right now...), but who I also would like to be in contact with again, both personal and professional.

I shall now list these people, their in service nick-names (if they had them), and where they lived when we last knew each other...

Matt Henry Wilson, aka Duckie, Cleveland Ohio

Gowain Campbell, Ithica New York

Ariel Whitethorn, location unknown

Gregg Doney, Moon Shadow, Portland Oregon

Diann Quarters, Arizona

Adrean Siskind, aka Drea, Rochester New York

Jackie Urbanik, Marinette Wisconsin

If anyone here has information or knows of these people, feel free to U2U me. If you are one of these people, then freakin U2U me (you know how long I've been trying to reach you?!
), and if you are in contact with any of those people mentioned, but wish to contact them first telling them that some crazy guy on ATS is hunting them, tell them that Mike is calling... go ahead and toss in soothsayer or Nameless One, too... most will know what you're talking about!

Now, for the rest of the ATS members...

With me having rid myself of that bit of business, feel free to add your lists of lost contacts. Who knows... they might be our next door neighbors...

new topics

join