It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to order a pizza after Obama Care is in full effect.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Duuuude, am I getting through?

The Federal Reserve, supposedly, is a US system. It is NOT!

Supposedly? According to whom? The Federal Reserve is a private corporation designed to bilk the wealth of the U.S., and should be abolished.

Second, combine the IMF and the Federal Reserve, they are the same entity.

As is any privately owned centralized bank.

I was thinking of contributing more, but I think I have said enough. Hell, as long as I do not become the president, I will not be shot!

The sad part is that if you became an altruistic president you'd likely get shot.

Think about this, if $1 dollar in 1913 equals $.03 today, where did the $.97 go?!

Into the void now that we're using fiat Federal Reserve notes. I had a long battle years back with a Macro Economics professor who saw no issue whatsoever with the discontinuation of the M3 report. I'll repeat that; he saw no issue with the discontinuation of the M3 report, and he was a Macro Economics professor.

There are only 3 things giving fiat Federal Reserve notes value.

1) Scarcity: By discontinuing the M3 there is now no accurate gauge to know how many reserve notes are in circulation. How's that for a free invitation for them to "Print all ya want!"?

2) Consumer confidence/Faith in the Federal gov. : With bubbles bursting right and left these past few years, deficit spending through the roof, and an out of control national debt... this leg is on very shaky grounds.

3) Oil: Oil is traded in USD; so every country must maintain a USD reserve to buy/sell oil in the market today.

Leg 1 has been lopped off, leg 2 is shaking in it's boots, and leg 3... well, lets put it this way. Shortly before the Iraq war Saddam was threatening to trade Iraqi oil in euros. The only "WMD" the administration feared was a weapon of economic mass destruction. Iran was threatening the same, but backed off shortly after seeing what happened to Saddam.

Think about that!

[edit on 4/10/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Yeah, the US was the oil dollar, no one is ALLOWED to # with that.

Everytime I think of what the HELL is going on in other countries?

Dude, are we meant to self destruct at this time so that we can become a member of the NWO?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Pizza? What pizza? I thought I hit dial Mom.

Show up at the local pizza place you just called anyway, sunglasses on and paying with cash. lol

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yeah, the US was the oil dollar, no one is ALLOWED to # with that.

But how long can that last?

We're playing with cards balanced on a two legged table, and one of those legs is already wobbling. Eventually other countries are going to have to move to another table, or their chips are guaranteed to hit the floor. Even if we fix Consumer Confidence, which the politicians and MSM are desperately trying to do (with the Dow over 10,000 due to "bailout funds", and false unemployment reports that don't take into account those who've already lost their benefits), we're still "short a leg" for a stable game.

Everytime I think of what the HELL is going on in other countries?

All I can say for sure is that they've gotta be nervous too. To be players in the energy/oil game they've already got a lot riding on Federal Reserve notes.

Dude, are we meant to self destruct at this time so that we can become a member of the NWO?

I see two separate issues there. I'm not sure 'we' are meant to self destruct, but the monetary system we're using is certainly unsustainable in its current form. A good film on the issue is Aaron Russo's America: Freedom to Fascism (specifically from 57:08 ~ 1:09:05), though I get the impression that you may have already seen it since that's where your "Pizza Palace" video was recently featured.
Also, while I have mixed feelings about parts 1 & 2, part 3 of Zeitgeist, The Movie is quite informative as well (specifically from 1:14:36 ~ 1:26:12, though I'd recommend viewing the whole segment).

As to becoming a member of the NWO... all I can say is that, as a "superpower", if such an organization exists (NWO) and has influence over the U.S., then likewise the U.S. would have some capabilities for influence on such an organization as well. That said, two major obstacles I see are that few can agree on who/what the "NWO" is (or for that matter if it/they even exist), and also the fact that the majority are too caught up in their left/right morality plays to band together and tackle serious national policy issues. Why debate grave monetary policy issues, that few understand, when one can simply 'go with their gut' and get distracted bickering over morality plays like gay rights, abortion, medicinal marijuana usage, the death penalty, and other "moral" things?

[edit on 4/10/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

This shows how ignorant you people truly are, and how brainwashed you are. TELL ME what is wrong with a national healthcare system? Yes, america's systems are not correct and doctors can't be trusted but we have to start somewhere. Everyone deserves healthcare, and the reason the BIG DOGS and republicans are against it is because it messes with their money! Why are you against it? It takes one step at a time, Public Health care cuts down on insurance corporations, which in turn don't finance the pharm corporations in which the FDA looses money, because they support their false cures for money! The FDA doesn't give a # about us, they want money. We need to break this system. We can stop having all these medications and drugs, and finally open up to NATURAL cures.. or medication that actually works and treats the problems and not symptoms.

We has HUMANS, need to stop being so selfish. We need to take care of each other. If you can't take care of your neighbor, then when you need help who's there to take care of you? We have to love each other and respect each other. We have a responsibility to one another. Why wouldn't you want to take care of someone when they're hurt and sick? Don't let these people trick you into believing that money is everything, because it's not. Let's get it together.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Salara4

There is nothing at all wrong with a national health care system, and Congress has jurisdiction over health, and if they so choose, they can attempt to establish a health care system, that they haven't done so, just goes to show how ignorant and brainwashed you are. If Congress wants to establish a health care system, where there are hospitals and clinics run by the government, and all people have access to them, without being mandated to use them, or unfairly taxed because of them, then they should get down to the business of doing so and quit pretending that insurance schemes is the only way to reform health care.

You are correct that everyone deserves health care and it is a right, but so is speech, and the press, and there is a PBS and NPR, to facilitate that speech. In this way, it could be argued that the government has the right to establish hospitals and clinics to facilitate the right to health. Mandating people purchase private insurance policies is not within the authority Congress has, and this current legislation will, in all likelihood, be struck down as unconstitutional.

I agree with you that we need to get back towards more reliance upon natural cures, but natural cures often times do not require the services of a health care professional. Do you understand? If garlic is a strong enough anti-biotic to handle certain infections, or colloidal silver, for example, then there is no need to get a prescription, so there is no need to see a doctor, which frees up the system allowing doctors to handle the more severe cases.

We as humans will always be selfish, just as we have always been, just as all species on the planet are. Selfishness is nothing more than a chief concern for ones own interest, and if it is qualified to mean more, as in especially with disregard for others, then what word in the lexicon would describe a chief concern for ones own interest without any qualifications. I would further assert that being the social beings we are, and how our survival in many ways depends upon being social, that any disregard for others would not be in a persons best interest. Do you understand? Perhaps many of us have been brainwashed to believe that selfishness is a pejorative, and by implication that selflessness is preferable.

Selflessness is having a chief concern for others over your own interests. There are many problems with this concept, beginning with explaining how a subjective being can possibly know what the chief concern of others are? They can ask, or they can respond to another who has declared their own interests, and you can choose to help them achieve those interests, but I would suggest to you that if you chose so, you did so, in a large part, because you recognized it was in your best interest to do so.

We do need take of each other, and this begins with family not government, outside of immediate family it extends to distant relatives, friends and loved ones, neighbors, communities, states, and nations, and finally the world, but let's be honest here, how much of that can you personally handle? You are more than capable of helping your immediate family, distant relatives, loved ones and neighbors, and probably even your community, maybe your state, quite possibly your country, and on a global scale, the impact you have on a local scale certainly affects the global scale, even if it be difficult to register.

Our responsibilities towards each other are to survive! We are not obligated to suffer on behalf of others, but instead have the responsibility to help how ever we can. So yes, let's get together, and on a local scale, help each other, but what has that got to do with federal legislation mandating people to purchase private insurance policies?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
jeez that's an old video I remember seeing that video back in 1995 on the old Totse forums

funny though

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join