It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to order a pizza after Obama Care is in full effect.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I found this on YouTube, cannot wait for the new healthcare system to be up and running.

Orwell is laughing his ass off!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
this has already been posted here somewhere

in a thread I believe
wasn't a topic as i remember

[edit on 9-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thank god I work in a Italian restaurant.

good video reminded me of the google toilet one.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Is this really necessary???

To spread more party line propaganda???

Does this topic have any value at all for ATS???

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I remember seeing something along the same lines before Clinton took office.

To our chagrin, even though the big "C" took it in the oval office, the big "O" is giving it to us in the streets.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

I found this on YouTube, cannot wait for the new healthcare system to be up and running.

Orwell is laughing his ass off!

Would he be laughing, or crying in to his cup of chai tea from a local starbucks?

Only 6.99$ for a small cup, baby! You can't beat that price anywhere.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What, you do not think the government will not tie taxes to unhealthy things?

You are joking right.

Let me see, are tanning beds unhealthy?

Love to see the dems from the two .ed snake come defend totalitarianism.

Have any sugar habits? Need to tax those.

Have any fatty habits, say like eating meat? Need to tax those.

How bout tofu, well then you get a discount.

Frell you and your obfuscation. I hate the repub totalitarian moves just as I hate the dems totalitarian moves.

Go spread your devisive techniques elsewhere.

Eliminate all income taxes and property taxes. Eliminate all fees, licensing, etc etc etc on HUMAN BEINGS. Tax the corporations and banks.

Stay the frell out of my and everyone else's lives.

Do you not get the attitude dictator?

[edit on 4/9/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hi buddy good thread and I like pizza this sucks!!
I guess I will have to order Chinese.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

You are complaining about spreading porpagnda.
Do you ever look in the mirror? You are like the porgressive pied piper spreading your message across the land.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This was great! The sad thing is that it could be true! I really hope this doesn't happen but if it does, I'm not ordering any Pizza. The sprout sounds gross.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

This response sounds like one of those smarmy hall monitors in grade school who got his ass kicked regularly as a kid... But now can hide behind hundreds of miles of phone cord or coaxial cable and still be the smarmy little hall monitor trying to tell everyone what to do minus the ass kickings... Sigh. Just saying....

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Actually, now that I look at it(even though I find this not humorous at all) I like the fact that you posted it anyways.

Such silly propaganda stuff, I highly doubt things like this will ever happen!!

[edit on 4/9/2010 by TheBloodRed]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Eliminate all income taxes and property taxes. Eliminate all fees, licensing, etc etc etc on HUMAN BEINGS. Tax the corporations and banks.

Interesting ideas; however, they fall flat in practice. The corporations simply "jump ship" by relocating their HQs to tax shelter Caribbean Islands, and in more drastic situations they take the production plants (jobs) to other countries as well.

The fact of the matter is that most people in the U.S. agree that we need schools, fire departments, police forces, maintained roadways, and the list goes on and on. Such public services require funding, and it's the public that pays. I'm all for tax reform; however, "elimination" just isn't a reasonable or practical option when it comes to taxes.

With the recent behavior of some LEOs, you may be able to make some progress convincing people that police forces aren't a necessity, but I think you'll have a much harder time convincing the majority to go without fire depts., maintained roadways, and schools (just to name a few).

[edit on 4/9/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

What, you do not think the government will not tie taxes to unhealthy things?

You are joking right.

Sadly, that video - although a joke now - won't be funny in the next few years. What I'll tell you amounts to hearsay but I'm throwing it out there anyway. I have a friend who works at the CDC and he's reported some scary things being discussed there. In regard to food, they're apparently discussing monitoring food intake and penalizing people accordingly. Not only that, but they're discussing the mechanics of jailing people who won't or don't pay their sugar penalties for example. Again, it's just hearsay, but it's coming from a long time friend who has never lied to me, so take it as you will. I find it disturbing and frightening, personally.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Are you necessary???

Does this member have any value at all for ATS???

You're the progressive posterchild on ATS. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is pretty old. It isnt necessarily about Obama or Obamacare. It's about living in a surveillance society and overgrown government.

Granted, Obamacare is another brick in the wall.

Every administration has been adding bricks. Not one has taken any out.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

hey end, thanks for the video, i can totally see something like that coming to a house hold near anyone soon! serious if anyone cannot connect the dots,i have ocean front property in Arizona! anyhow thanks for the video and info, would elaborate on Outkast, but i see he inserted his foot again!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Well, the OP did claim he was going to run for POTUS...i guess he's off to the right start...spreading lies and hateful propaganda to confuse the idiot masses into voting for him.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

This may sound like a joke, but is coming and is just the beginning, is not boundaries to what the word Mandatory will means when forcing government and corporate "commerce" on citizens by law.

In all my years as a person living in America I have seen from the increasing government take over by corporations to interference by law in free citizens.

Is getting worst and is now unstoppable, specially when our corporate government uses propaganda on the minds of the weak that still believe government works for the people.

What a joke.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think this is funny, however, I don't even think for a minute this will happen. But, if it does I don't think I'd have to worry anyway. May have trouble ordering sweets because my teeth, but other than that I am low body weight/low cholesterol/low blood pressure. But this would suck for some people I know! I still think it's highly unlikely to happen. The video was funny though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join