It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All These EarthQuakes The Begging Of Tribulation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
according to this website someone predicted that the earthquakes of this year were the start of tribulation. what do you guys think about all these earthquakes???
www.alamongordo.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
"$h!t's gettin' crazy", if i might use a colloquialism to express the condition of the world and the prospective future at hand.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I would like to be able to give you a more definitive answer that I can, but I'm just not sure. I don't think we're starting the tribulation period at this moment, but feel these signs, the quakes and wars and rumors of war, indicate that the tribulation will be coming, and sooner rather than later. I might be wrong and it could start over the summer, or maybe not til later in the century. In Revelations it does talk about the sun going dark for a few days as a sign to those on earth about what is taking place and to turn back to G*D. I've also heard a mayan holyman say that around the 2012 date associated with them with a birthing of a new age, the earth will pass through something cosmic where the earth will be in the dark for a few days. I see this as probably related. But go read your Bible, study what you can, keep thinking and see what comes into your heart and mind. If you're thinking and keeping your thoughts pure, it will be much harder for you to be led away into falsehood by those that would mean you harm.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

I think that earthquakes happen all the time. I think that people sensationalize them more when more death happens. And when a 7.0 quake strikes, nobody talks about it unless people died.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
according to this website someone predicted that the earthquakes of this year were the start of tribulation. what do you guys think about all these earthquakes???
www.alamongordo.com...

All I can say is - If you read it on a web site, it MUST be true!

IRM

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan
[mor

DID I EVER SAY IT WAS TRUE! NO I DIDN'T SO STEP OFF!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i dont think we are ment to know until it is right on us even jesus does not know the time we just have to be ready for it so even if it is not i think we should treat it like it is just in case

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I sincerely hope it isn't but now it's really just beginning to look like it is. I really hope it's not but we'll just have to wait and see. I don't know, I usually don't pay too much attention to the Bible because it's been messed with by man so much that you don't know what's real anymore.

Edit: That's just my opinion though. I'm not trying to flame any Christian's.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Naw, the tribulation has been going on since 70ad…
More likely they are the beginning of the end of the tribulation.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12

DID I EVER SAY IT WAS TRUE! NO I DIDN'T SO STEP OFF!

Easy Tiger! It was a joke!

You're more sensitive than a sunburned sausage!

IRM

[edit on 9/4/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

lol sorry

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

No.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

My friend if you believe that and those that support that side, then they will be for a very sad realization, because earth has been having major earthquake since the time it was formed, so I guess tribulation has been on going since the beginning of time.

Don't get fooled by propaganda sites.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No it's not, please don't worry about the tribulation ever happening in the future. Please follow the political and economic landscape around the world and see where the world is headed, relying on myths and incorporating them into happenings in the 21st century will lead you nowhere.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The tribulation is a seven year period kicked off by a seven year peace agreement with Israel. The earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and signs in our sun, moon and stars are signs of it getting close. The bible calls it birth pangs.

True, quakes have happened, but with such frequency(300 in 30 days last year 429 last 30 days)? Coupled with weather and everything else? You have to willing chose to blind yourself not to consider the matter.

If it truely is the beginning of birth pangs. Then things will just keep increasing with frequency and magnitude. Time will tell us if it is or isnt.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

That earthquakes happen is a fact.
That tribulation is going to happen is a speculation based on a book, the veracity of which is debatable.
So, the question you are asking is:
Are the real, physical forces causing earthquakes themselves caused by a force (the biblical god) which is itself entirely speculative?
In short, you are asking if something proven to happen is caused by something which cannot be proven (or disproven) to exist.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here we go - Christians pushing the whole revelations thing and chalking it up to the earthquakes.

Anything bad that happens is automatically Revelations.

And please don't tell me to step off - this is ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes.

I'll prove it.

Matthew 24 says that the people being born (the generation) at the start of the end of years would be there at the end of it. The rebirth of Israel is a predicted end time event in Ezekiel 37 and 38. Even the abomination of desolation prediction of Matthew 24 requires a Jewish temple and that would require a Jewish country in order for that to happen.

So given that the nation of Israel is a end time event then the generation is at least 62 years old this year.

Psalms 90 also states that the lifespan of a human is approximately 70 to 80 years. That would mean that there is only 8 to 18 years left before it's all over.

And the date that only the father is supposed to know? It's already passed us by. Probably in the 1940s.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by ntech]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I'll call your and the bibles bluff.

Actually - it's not that I'm even saying that things AREN'T going down the tubes - it's possible. Or not.

It's just that every single time something bad happens, people cry "REVELATIONS".

The bible was written 1900 to about 3700 years ago (NT and OT respectively).
Not only was it written in an archaic language and not only is revelations the most cryptic book, but it is JUST a book that people take WAY WAY WAY too seriously.

Makes me sick.

May I burn in hell.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Just because it was written 2000 years ago shouldn't take away from it. Imagine how you'd feel when in 2000 years, someone reads your post and says, "Probably doesn't say much." The Earth is over 4 billion years old and it can tell you a lot. A 2000 year old book may or may not be able to tell you alot. You can't use its age to debunk it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join