It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in bliss for months now and now i'm starting to...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Over the last year things have been on the way up and over the last few months i just been so happy and peaceful even when bad things happen, i been so uplifted by everyday life and really enjoying the moment, just enjoying strangers and my environment and really pure bliss... time really does go by when your having fun because dont ask me how the hell its april 8th at 10pm... its insane but it dosnet surprise me.. things dont surprise me as i'm just enjoying EVERYTHING. i've been so humble and thankful all through the day... this post isnt about happiness tho its about something else i cant describe..

i really been aware and able to understand how the moment reflects the one before and how everything is connected, what i'm trying to describe really cant be put into words but i just need to share its existence.. i feel like i'm evolving.... i am aware of the reactions to my actions and everything feels like a cycle and a big wave. i am super blissful and its been rubbing off on everything around me and everyone... this has been happening for about half a year now and now its starting to change, i feel my reality changing around me and during the day i feel really connected, its like i been feeling this blissfull humbleness for a while and now i'm onto the next something completely new. like the next step.. i feel really close to something, like i'm about to understand something completely new, this recent change from being blissfull into whatever this new awareness of something more is called happened when i started to not care about things anymore... i use to feel obligated to do good which resulted in lots of questions about "am i doing good?" "can i do better" and instead i just decided that i trust the universe and that i am doing good and its resultsed in this growth.. i use to feel responsible for the world as it is the world i know and the world i'm in but once you leave obligations and responsibility behind and just take a deep breath in and shut off your thinking everything seems to just flow into this amazing amazingness.... i cant wait for what is next and i'm ready for anything.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by hautmess]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
allelujah!

spread your vibes

allelujah!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

You mention trusting your actions because you are over the phase of constant self evaluation. I can relate to that. I know now when I am operating from the old world system and when I am operating from the new world system. The difference is quite clear and I need not evaluate it any longer. I trust my intentions. There is little doubt anymore. Like you this has been occurring more frequently in the past six months. I cannot say that I am entirely elated constantly like you, but I do understand that everything is part of a plan, and I am okay with that. I work toward the highest intention I have.

The other day I did have what I call a sneak peak into a different reality. For a few moments of time I felt connected with everything. I looked at everyone else as an extension of myself. WOW, I thought...they are another me! Like you I cannot describe it only to say that the reality was there then gone, but I can snap myself back into it knowing what it felt like. It is hard to hold that feeling with our crazy world. I cannot imagine if everyone felt like I did together. We might all literally stand still in amazement.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Enjoy your enjoyment while it lasts, because it rarely does...

But anyway, I actually am happy for you and your post made me happy. Because there are so few positive people I know who seem as exuberant as you. You made me smile.

So, I hope your feeling lasts. Just remember it may not.

Some Indian philosophers have distinguished between the states of "rapture" and "bliss." In the classical scheme, "rapture" is a feeling of intense joy or happiness, which sounds a lot like you experienced. Bliss is the "next level up." Its less "enthusiastic" and proactive, and more calm and settled. A sort of peaceful, balanced equinimity. Who knows? If they are right and you are on the metaphysical express elevator, that may be your next stop. I'll be rooting for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It is delightful to read your experience ! In your enlightenment, have you a beach nearby? Try looking at the grains of sand from eye level. They are gorgeous gems of creation ! lol, some will read this and think it is loony, but it took me 48 years to get there.
Thank you folks ! We are One.
I am going to contemplate your phrase "we would all stand still in amazement." Is this what we need so much in this world right now?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Bliss is the natural state of humanity but modern humans are left-brain dominant so are cut off from bliss. We have tons of serotonin in our lower bodies and activation of the vagus nerve through ultrasound ionization enables the serotonin to bypass the blood brain barrier. Then we have natural bliss! With practice the middle of the brain becomes permanently magnetized so that it is always transducing the lower body serotonin. This was the original physiology of humans in the Bushmen culture for 90% of human history -- from 100,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE.

I just sit in full lotus as much as possible after I studied with springforestqigong.com... which carries on the ancient Bushmen bliss training.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

The other day I did have what I call a sneak peak into a different reality. For a few moments of time I felt connected with everything. I looked at everyone else as an extension of myself. WOW, I thought...they are another me! Like you I cannot describe it only to say that the reality was there then gone, but I can snap myself back into it knowing what it felt like. It is hard to hold that feeling with our crazy world. I cannot imagine if everyone felt like I did together. We might all literally stand still in amazement.

YESSSS thats exactly what i mean.. Its lke "WOAH!" for a moment.. you just notice something, like how you are all that is, and how everything around you is really you... its like you get reminded of something. and then forget. its hard to put into words other then a moment where your taken back.. its almost like a brand new emotion... a bran new feeling that you have never felt.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Oh good...so I'm not crazy lol. And if I am at least I know there are other crazy people out there.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think one of the closest experiences that can evoke that kind of awe are when I experience great majestic beauty given a receptive state of mind.
The experience you describe is the direction I believe our species is progressing, if we can just get beyond all that background noise and chatter! Thanks!

gj

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Beautiful!

You are definitely having a spiritual awakening. Evolving is a good way to describe it!

You might also have gone through or be going through a kundalini rising... Have you felt a powerful energy running through your body? Maybe a buzzing, tingling, or a purring coarsing through your spine?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Let me guess:

You have stopped watching TV?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarystuff

Let me guess:

You have stopped watching TV?

i stoped watching tv a long time ago, for almost a year now, but this new feeling is recent

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks for this very inspiring post!
I´ve had those "moments of truth" since I was 11 and then I thought I´m the only person in the world who experiences it, because it´s just so unique
. But they are still little moments of oneness. It is like living in two realities, old and new. Anxiety, quilt, responsibilities keeps me in old reality, but other half living already in new. Or something like that, yes, it´s hard to describe it, because there are no words in our vocabulary. I´ve experienced this too, that if I stop worrying, then my life gets easier, but it´s so hard in reality. I believe in it, that if you just trust Universe, then it solves all problems and makes our life happy, I truly believe it, but for some reason I haven´t been able to establish this state of mind peramently.
It you can, then please write, how did you got to it or how did you experienced it? I mean this letting go and trusting Universe. Because one thing is believeing in it and deciding, that I´m going to trust the Universe, but other thing is living it month by month.

I hope my post is not very messy, English is not my native language and this topic is not easy to describe :-)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
great material. i came a state smilar sounding about two years ago.us lol i was in a stresful situation at work then i went "out of my mind" since then i lost that job and i also lost some mental/ spiritual block/chains. see us for what we are. we are truly truly incredibal. no im hear looking for ppl like-minded.-peace

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm still watching TV if there is anything decent to watch. I really like serials like Carnivale or Big Love. I just watched a program about ancient Buddhist caves in a small country near Nepal which I had never heard of. They were like high rises carved into the cliff rock. Wonder if it was a place to ride out a nasty year like the year without summer.

I feel very connected the past and the future as well as the now

new topics

top topics

join