It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Internet brought more hate or understanding to mankind?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

hate or love exists only within us. it is a projection or expression of what is going on within each and every single one of us. the vehicle that is used to create or express or project love or hate is irrelevant... it originates from the same place, which is within all of us.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
reply to post by Stormdancer777

We're still dazzled by the display - lets take ten years on the internet as you suggest and I'm sure you'll agree that the level of activity today was unthinkable a decade ago. So as far as lies and deceit it's like going from a few hundred propagandists (for governments) to millions of individuals with the same potential influence in competition for ideas. More ideas, more potential for deceit - my belief is that we ourselves are deceived about our reasoning and we are communicating that most effectively!
No disrespect intended, great observation of actuality, beg to consider alternate causalities. Thanks!

gj

I have given up actually, and yes, the propaganda is rampant, I don't want to post, I don't want to argue points, ad infinitum, I don't want to start topics,

I'm through.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join