It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinically dead boy 'saw grandma in heaven'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Who knows, maybe they all do..But, like dreams, you don't always remember them.

That is seriously the "best" you came up with? for one who boasts about science explain all and "magic' is bs...that sure was an enlightening bit of scientific explanation you just laid on us.
Do us a favor...lay off the Google.com searches, and have an original thought =]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by Pajjikor

I don't believe in an afterlife, and I feel sorry for people who do, because I think they simply have not found a way to deal with the deaths of loved ones yet, so they invent some insane, alter-reality where death is just an illusion, or whatever.

I can assure you one thing -- death is real, and when you die, you don't go anywhere, you simply stop working, and your consciousness shuts down and the mechanisms that allowed you to think/feel/love/etc all stop working, and you go back to being the constituent parts you came from -- carbon atoms and water molecules, mostly.

Im sorry but i hope you do realize how "stereotypical" you are sounding. Because someone believes in an afterlife, doesn't mean we all believe what you just stated. I dont know what "religions" or faith your pointing a finger at, but if your gonna make such a bold and broad statement that

"I don't believe in an afterlife, and I feel sorry for people who do, because I think they simply have not found a way to deal with the deaths of loved ones yet, so they invent some insane, alter-reality where death is just an illusion, or whatever."
Is rather narrow minded, and point blank stupid. Many religions, and faiths say there is an afterlife to an extent, but you turn back into what you just claimed, "back to earth, molecules,the universe" whatever you want to call it. Please...once again stay off google.com and have an ORIGINAL thought.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
My real question is similar to the others above. WHy is it...that when "'___'" is released it just happens to fall on people who have passed away, and have had a spiritual experience, talking about life and death..and what happens "AFTER" this life. I mean seriously, what LITTLE Boy, would "trip out" and have these crazy visions, about his DEAD grandmother and talk about death, and to come back to earth.
I dont know about you guys, but when i was little i wasn't having ANY dreams anywhere near or close to this.
As well...why in clinical studies, when they DO release '___', do they not have "death experiences" and talk to those who are died? but instead just TRIP out on random thoughts?
it really doesn't add up. It cant be ONE way. Your brain just KNOWS to search ur memory bank for someone who has died, to "help" you cope with death?.... lol i mean really, YOUR science would chalk that up to "MAGIC", wouldn't it?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Anyone think his parents told him to say it for the newspaper so they get paid.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

There is a certain website I go on sometime to debate about the afterlife (Do not think I can mention it on here) They are very informative about stuff like NDE's. The truth is, they cannot be explained. Anyone who says they can are pseudo scientists/skeptics.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join