It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinically dead boy 'saw grandma in heaven'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
This one time, when I was dieing, I do remember seeing this white light!
I was junked out on 2 panthrax whistles and being pumped full of morphine, After an L-wicked-O car accident!
Just for a second I was able to focus and what I saw blew my mind....
...........the roof of the ambulance.

and here is me dieing in hospital....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d44f83e12671.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f9896bdb6bf.jpg[/atsimg]

.....maybe I just wasn't dieing enough.

You remember everything then? Every moment?

Or were there some blank spots?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Nice story...you can read thousands of NDE's on the site below. There is always new stuff.

www.nderf.org...

Great site!

I really like this one too!

www.near-death.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I remember the majority of it... not too much after I got too hospital. I remember the ambo's telling me to not to sleep and yelling at me to stay awake. Worst pain ever.

There's nothing like being suffocated from the inside...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Must have been a very clever three year old to be able to communicate the fact that not only had he seen his grandmother whom he may have had none, or if vary vague recollections of, and also that it was her who sent him back to earth.

I'm not scientist with all the knowledge of dmt and blah bla but i dont belive that a three year old has the vocabulary to express such a thing. And if he can, show me a video or something to at least set me on the path of belief.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

He's 3
What experience does he have to build a base from to draw?
He doesnt even understand the concept at 3.
He's still crapping in his pants from time to time.
He's 3
I'm going to take his word for it.
He doesnt understand LIE or TRICK or B.S.

Yet ! like we supposedly do, here.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

So, 3 year olds don't dream realistic dreams like we do? If he knows him grandmother, then he can dream about her.

Also, if you think 3 year old don't understand lying, you obviously don't have kids.

Father: "Did you draw on the walls with that crayon in your hands?"
Kid: "No"

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Very good post.

NDE's can be explained easily in the context of an extra-dimensional universe.

It's an established fact that NDE's occur. The question is what are they and what causes them.

This is where we run into trouble when you're dealing with things like the paranormal or ufology.

There's 3 groups:

1 - The Skeptic who will not accept or believe anything that doesn't agree with their pre-existing belief that none of these things exist.

2. The Believer will easily accept these things because they believe them to be true.

3. The Freethinker will follow the evidence wherever it leads.

Sadly in these areas we don't have more freethinkers.

When you look at the evidence with an open mind, it's obvious that things like NDE's, U.F.O.'s, ghost, psychic ability and more exist.

It's just silly to keep trying to explain these things away in order to fit a skeptical or secular belief system.

The wise thing to do is try to explain these things in the context of current scientific understanding.

This leads us to extra-dimensions.

NDE's occur when your 3 dimensional conscious gives way to your higher dimensional self.

We have to extend into an extra dimension of space or there would be no movement in the 3rd dimension. So the 3rd dimension curls into the 4th dimension and we perceive this motion as time.

The higher dimensional consciousness is where your imagination, ideas, concepts, memories and more are found. These things are not bound by linear time.

This is why many NDE's say they become more aware as they leave consciousness. This is because they are no longer looking at the world through a 3 dimensional lense at death.

A good book to read on this is The Extradimensional Universe: Where the Paranormal Becomes Normal.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
I've heard that when you die, your brain floods with '___', which is a hallucinogenic chemical that is also released during REM sleep.

So, he probably did see his grandmother, in the same kind of way I've "gone to school wearing just my underwear" kind of way -- know what I mean?

I am embarassed at the ignorance of your post, please can I ask you to study Dr Rick Strassmans evidence with the chemical compund before making brash posts like the one above.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I went to bed one night and saw my dead dog in a dream but i was here and she was in the afterlife. I was also clinically drunk.

Clinically dead boy 'saw grandma in heaven'

au.news.yahoo.com

A three-year-old boy brought back from the dead after his heart stopped beating for three hours has told how he allegedly saw his great-grandmother in heaven.

The youngster - who is named only as Paul - claimed he met his relative and she sent him back to Earth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Could be. NDEs can also be explained easily as a protection mechanism as the brain shuts down as massive amounts of chemicals are being released within the brain causing "hallucinations" if you will.

Sometimes when i turn off my TV, thepicture doesnt go blank all at once. Its sorta fades out. Now extraplolate that over a longer period of time.

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Very good post.

NDE's can be explained easily in the context of an extra-dimensional universe.

It's an established fact that NDE's occur. The question is what are they and what causes them.

This is where we run into trouble when you're dealing with things like the paranormal or ufology.

There's 3 groups:

1 - The Skeptic who will not accept or believe anything that doesn't agree with their pre-existing belief that none of these things exist.

2. The Believer will easily accept these things because they believe them to be true.

3. The Freethinker will follow the evidence wherever it leads.

Sadly in these areas we don't have more freethinkers.

When you look at the evidence with an open mind, it's obvious that things like NDE's, U.F.O.'s, ghost, psychic ability and more exist.

It's just silly to keep trying to explain these things away in order to fit a skeptical or secular belief system.

The wise thing to do is try to explain these things in the context of current scientific understanding.

This leads us to extra-dimensions.

NDE's occur when your 3 dimensional conscious gives way to your higher dimensional self.

We have to extend into an extra dimension of space or there would be no movement in the 3rd dimension. So the 3rd dimension curls into the 4th dimension and we perceive this motion as time.

The higher dimensional consciousness is where your imagination, ideas, concepts, memories and more are found. These things are not bound by linear time.

This is why many NDE's say they become more aware as they leave consciousness. This is because they are no longer looking at the world through a 3 dimensional lense at death.

A good book to read on this is The Extradimensional Universe: Where the Paranormal Becomes Normal.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

definately, the brain would be somewhat starved of life for 3 hours and would no longer be able to function !!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
I somehow doubt this to be completely true. If he had really been clinically dead for 3 and some change hours, then his brain should have been done suffocated.
(please excuse the lackadaisical terminology, I'm rather tired)

[edit on 4/9/10 by TokiTheDestroyer]

I agree there's no way his heart stopped beating for 3 hours and they brought him back. After a few minutes the brain would die, unless they fell into icy water, since cold slows down decay.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
*sigh*
for being such an 'open' sight there are alot of close minded individuals. You are all entitled to your opinions though, and ill never take that from you.

I believe this probably happened (no im not a bible thumper or a particularly religous person). Its just a good story that makes you feel good about yourself and the (possible) afterlife. I will not outright shoot something down due to 'science'. People seem to forget science is constantly changing and evolving, nothing stays 'true' for long. Its all subjective and there is so much we dont know about death.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I've heard that when you die, your brain floods with '___', which is a hallucinogenic chemical that is also released during REM sleep.

So, he probably did see his grandmother, in the same kind of way I've "gone to school wearing just my underwear" kind of way -- know what I mean?

That is assuming we know exactly what '___' does ...

I would suggest that we don't fully understand it...

I seriously doubt all these stories of people talking to relatives adn then coming back to life are false.....

especially the 3 year old who doesn't have any reference to making such claims up..

at 3 you can be nothing but honest.....( well, kids try and lie at that age but not on that detailed a level .)

Have you ever thought about what '___' actually does when it is released into the brain?

Do we really understand what it does? not really

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

I'd agree... 3hrs! This is the reason for my skeptisism. 5 minutes without fresh oxygen to the brain is usually fatal and or seriously disabling!

Yet we keep hearing stories that proves otherwise...........

WAke up....we are wrong need to re-examine that theory.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I was reading the first page and I came through a word that I am having problem understanding and that is '___'.
How can '___' explain that people only see "dead people" not alive people like when you dream, like your friend and family, are you telling me (skeptics) that '___' goes into your brain and looks for people that already die and then you imagine that person, how does the body know that is dead.
The last question to skeptics, why this chemical has not been reproduce and giving to people and see if the effect can be reproduce.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't buy it. However I do have a biased opinion, seeing as how I am an atheist. But who knows?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sasky
I don't buy it. However I do have a biased opinion, seeing as how I am an atheist. But who knows?

Being an atheist myself,one has to start questioning the scientific basis and evolutionary reasons and backbones as to why NDEs occur(if they are purely biological and chemical processes).

Secondly,if the kid was dreaming or "tripping" out from '___'(which still has not been clinically significantly linked to any sort of NDE processes in any sort of study), why was he tripping out a deep and profound experience with a relative?It should have been some imagery involving his favorite toys,kids television show or picture book.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

That's probably because the NDE doesn't happen DURING the 3 hours that the brain is dead, you goofball. It happens BEFORE or AFTER the brain is dead. When you "come to," as in get revived, that's when the '___' Is released, OR, that is when you regain consciousness and remember the '___' trip from before your brain stopped working.

True..but it was his GREAT grandmother he seen...the article says he was at his GRANDparents house...as well the guy was little, i doubt he met his great grandmother, yet he knew who she was, and identified with her...

'___', can only explain so much buddy. And if the body was "frozen" i doubt dmt was released for 3 hrs. lol

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't chalk stuff up to magic. That's not who I am. If you think it's healthy to be 50:50 split between science and magic, then.. I dunno.. Jump off a cliff and pray that you can fly

Edit: But just in case, bring a parachute

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Kaytagg]

RIght...science can explain everything perfectly.
Or....is that why every 50 years or so, they say "they had it wrong" and re-correct it? and so on and so on?
but ya...the sun revolves around the earth. You got it all figured out buddy =]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join