It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else seeing this? (Nvm, Just my retinal detetached lol)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Lately i have been seeing what seems like white shadows, not lights, moving in front of me. Sometimes its on the corner of my eye, but just now, which is why i am posting this, i directly saw it, and panned my vision as it moved very quickly, but not as fast as a fly.

It was shaped kind of like a crescent moon, and was most intense in shade towards the middle. (middle easiest to see, transparent on the sides) The size was a bit smaller than a baseball, although i believe i have seen smaller, but cant say because it was at the corner of my eye and not really moving towards my direction.

I usually see them Indoors, possibly outdoors but its too easy to think it was something else.

I have only really started taking notice mid march, but tonight i know i saw something.

So, anyone else seeing anything like this?

BTW! For anyone that is spiritual, i am open to everything, I have kind of welcomed anything peaceful in to my area at all times, mostly by meditating on it while in deep trances. I don't think that would be it, mainly because i have no idea what to expect in this scenario.

Thanks!

Brandon

[edit on 8-4-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

You could be low on lutein -- eat greens.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Google retinal detachment...I had one of those before and it sounds like that.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I only eat vegetables and fruits, some; not much meat, and yeah chocolate. A lot of chocolate.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spewn

You may be on to something there....

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

ive been noticing the same thing for like 6 months!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Crazy! I saw something like this just last night. I was driving back home and it popped out right in front of me in the middle of the road. It scared me really bad. I don't know what it could have been but I do know I definitely saw something. It was extremely dark so it definitely stuck out.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Honestly you should get checked. I used to see something that I would describe exactly as you have, found out later that it was my blood pressure causing it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The retinal is detached. I repeat, the retinal is detached.

Lol tripped me out for a few minutes, my girlfriend calmed me down.

So, in the morning i will have to break my vow of not feeding the sick society, and get my health card. Then, i will have to go to the doctors to get it checked, thanks for all of your help on bringing me to light on this.

Silly me, i thought it was ghosts!

Looked very convincing though. I show all symptoms of retinal detachment.

I'll keep you all updated on my "condition".

If i don't get it checked, the end result is blindness. Its considered an emergency treatment.

My guess, aspartame. I did ingest a lot of it from diet Pepsi a while ago, when i was unaware of its side effects. I drank one or 2 cans a day, for probably 12 months in total.

EDIT: oh right, mods, no idea where this would go, probably should be closed, if decided so; anyone can just u2u me on it. In a week it should all be over with.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Do you get headaches? Like bad ones? If so, might be a tumor. Get that checked out.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

ats saves another person from blindness

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by gandhi

Honestly you should get checked. I used to see something that I would describe exactly as you have, found out later that it was my blood pressure causing it.

Glad I read your reply, I have been noticing lights or whatever they are in the corner of my eye alot lately.

I do have a feeling I could be on my way to having high blood pressure, since alot of times I feel nervous, and my heart beating fast, and also pressure in my head. Im only 21, and wish I didnt have to think like that but I needa have it checked.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

ats saves another person from blindness
reply to post by tektek2012

Shizzle, ATS cures blindness.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I went thru a lot of issues when my retina detached. If you have any questions dont hesitate to u2u me.

top topics

join