It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Germany!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Good morning ATS.

I am very interested in a lot of topics discussed and hope to make some valuable contributions in the future and offer some insight from my little corner of the world. Long time lurker of these forums.

I have decided to join now, since I have developed a theory which should make for some great discussion and I am looking forward to being able to start a new thread on the subject.

I have contemplated the idea of how the ability to lucid dream might have had a vital function in our evolutionary progress and might in fact be the "thing" that led us to develop in a way thats beyond all measure of other intelligence we have encountered so far.

Just wanted to say hello and looking forward to see you all in the forums.

catfishman

(Edit for theory teaser)

[edit on 8-4-2010 by catfishman]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishman

Welcome, looking forward to your theory, would it be too much to ask for a teaser of said theory?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi Catfishman,

Welcome to ATS! I look foward to your new theory and seeing you on the boards. By the way you are up early (I live in Berlin).

Peace!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Guten Tag!

I was stationed near Wurzburg and even got to go to Oktoberfest...good times in Germany!

Look forward to hearing more on your Theory...cya on the boards.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
Hi Catfishman,

By the way you are up early (I live in Berlin).

Peace!

Rather up late I'm afraid. Had to work a long night.

I instantly thought that I should have at least provided a general idea of what I have to say once I get to the point I can create a new thread. I have fixed that in the OP now.

Thanks for the warm welcome so far.

I'm off to bed.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Guten Tag

Welcome and don't be shy. I visited Bavaria 10 years ago and loved it. Rupaulding (spelling?) in May was beautiful and I loved the weiss beer. You could even get it at the rest stop on the Autobahn.

Gave a whole new meaning to fun fun fun on da Autobahn (Kraftwerk)

Jason

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Bad, bad UberL33t!

Ever the temptress, but he's not taking the bait I see.
I'm sure the wait will be worth it - why not suggest the best forums for him to visit in the mean time (I'm certain you can tell that I am clueless)!

gj

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hallo!

Very interesting theory, can't wait to see the discussion. Always wanted to go to Germany, beautiful country! Excuse my ramblings, i tend to do that,

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Germans are awesome. Not much else to say since you've been lurking for a while so... WELCOME!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thanks again for the new "hi theres" in here.

@Ganjoa: I am currently only able to send U2U's to staff and administration. I will make sure to check some of the posts/threads you suggested.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hi catfishman, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I just had a quick look at the sub-forums and I was wondering, considering that the time might come sooner than later, where I would start the thread concerning my theory on lucid dreaming/evolution?

There are a couple of forums where this discussion might fit in so I thought I'd ask a more experienced member or admin where to put the thread to avoid it having to be moved.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
hi...my name is andi. I'm from germany too and I just wanted to use this "german" thread to say hello

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi andi.

There seem to be a lot of Germans on here, surprisingly. Where do you live? I'm near Bochum.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yeah,I've been reading this forum for weeks and now it's time to sign up
..I'm near Hannover

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
For those of you interested in my theory. It can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have cut it down to "the gist of it" in order to encourage discussion and see where others take this basic assumption.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
New here myself. Hi, and welcome!

top topics

join