It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Year Old Meets Grandma In Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

3 Year Old Meets Grandma In Heaven

www .bild.de

Little Paul is quite a sight as he looks up from his hospital bed with big eyes. It is a miracle that the youngster is still alive.

He was technically dead for 3 hours – in which he said he met his great-grandmother in Heaven and that she sent him back to Earth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not much to this but an interesting story coming from this young boy. I believe in somekind of afterlife and i bet this kid grows up without any doubt about it. Could be an halucination but if he regained consciousness and new his great grandmothers name and told the people around him she sent him back thats gotta make you wonder.

www .bild.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If its found out we indeed to continue on, I wonder where we come from, where we go to, and what the hell we came here to begin with.

Granted, these questions have been pondered since the dawning of civilization...so I dont expect the actual answer to be coming tonight...

-hmms-

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by M3T4LH34D

I've not told many people this story but when my mate was dying of cancer, he kept saying "granny is comming to take me away". His "granny" died about 4 months prior.

Ever since this I have been deeply spiritual. Not religious, but spiritual.

Nice story. Struck a nerve.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
When I was four years old, I answered the door (times have changed a bit since then) to a state trooper who asked to speak to my mother.
I ran and got her, but "knew" it was bad news, and ran to hide in the bathroom, with the door closed. I can still see the door of that bathroom, that I stared at for an indeterminable time, waiting for my mom to come and tell me everything was alright.

Well, the purpose of the visit was to break the news of my father's accident and death.

I took it pretty hard and everything, but life went on, and when the life insurance money came my mother invested in a house in another, better neighborhood.

In the interim, before we found the house, I was gifted with a "dream" visit by my dad.

He put me on his Harley, (which my mother would never have allowed, in "real" life) and took me for a ride. Besides the great ride, he showed me the house we were to buy, and the places I would find and enjoy in the new neighborhood. It was a great gift.

Many years later, my (then four years old) son woke up and climbed up on the couch with me to watch some TV. He was still rubbing his eyes when he said to me: "Thank Grandpa for the great ride last night."

Of course, I was astounded and thankful.

There is my proof of the survival of the soul, an afterlife, and the wide wonderful world of possibilities.

Lastly, when on a short trip through an unfamiliar (to me) area, with my son in the back seat, as he was then just seven, he says to me: "This is where we went on the lake." I said "what?" He says: "On this road a little further, we got a canoe, and went out on the lake." "Who?" I said.

"Me and Grandpa. When we went for our ride we came out here, and went in a canoe."

I didn't know the area, so I questioned him. "Where is the lake?" "Around this big turn (curve) up here."

There was a lake. A little further, canoes.

I didn't even realize it was the same road later, when my mother and my wife picked out the house (I was working a lot at the time) that we would buy, and live in for the next nine years.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If its found out we indeed to continue on, I wonder where we come from, where we go to, and what the hell we came here to begin with.

Granted, these questions have been pondered since the dawning of civilization...so I dont expect the actual answer to be coming tonight...

-hmms-

Basically, we come here because heaven is incredibly boring.

When I was in heaven, there was only two things to do; kill demons and bathe in God's glory.

Sure, there was the continuous feeling of being in a constant state of orgasmic climax... but meh. Eventually most of us got bored and decided that when you are constantly bombarded with feelings of extacy and holiness, suffering becomes the new high.

There was one guy who started the whole movement. I forget his name.. lucifer or something. He showed us Earth and all the wonderful suffering that goes on there.

So, that's when we decided to come to earth and meddle with evolution. Eventually, once we altered the genetic code of Homo enough to accommodate our spirits, we started to incarnate onto earth.

The rest is history.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I would comment on what I believe but ultimately (IMO) it is up to you. Have a safe trip and just remember that Karma is a bitch when f'ed with.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reminds me of this story where the theory was, people have been around for awhile on earth...in essence, 3 billion years ago on earth, a race of beings grew advanced, super advanced, transitioned from biological to mechanical, then quantum...and ever since then, those initial beings have been recreating different evolution paths. this is like the 7th time civilization started, and the "end point" is when the society either destroys itself completely, or transcends into a quantum energy being again...or of course death that brings you back to your original form.

Sounds just as likely as anything else.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The boy is not making anything up. For Gods sake, the boy is three, and he is honest in what he is saying. He even knew his grandmas name.

Researches are trying to denounce what he said, as this reveals to much about the truth about what exists after death....saying this is what happens when there is too much carbon dioxide within him and from this he hallucinated. Lets say he did hallucinate, what he mentions is purely the truth and cannot be explained to be from hallucinating. If heaven does not exist for those wacko scientists/researches, then where was he and how did he see his grandma. He was in a world that i not of this world....thats where. Where you can only reach after you physically die on Earth. Thats why your body stays but your soul goes on.

We must understand, heaven is in another dimension out of time, where time does not exist. It is not material, like the only material world we know for thats eating us up. It is where higher life exists of the soul, where we cannot reach until our soul leaves our body. That is how this boy was able to get there.

May he remember this his whole life and may it strengthen him and show him that there is only one truth.

We live on Earth for people who do not know to attain a higher holiness, a greater and pure soul. For only good men can inhabit these realms after life on Earth.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Amen. I wish my beloved mother and father lived to know their grandchildren ... a visit like this is a blessing beyond hope. Praise be to God - blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD.

Originally posted by byblos86
The boy is not making anything up. For Gods sake, the boy is three, and he is honest in what he is saying. He even knew his grandmas name.

Researches are trying to denounce what he said, as this reveals to much about the truth about what exists after death....saying this is what happens when there is too much carbon dioxide within him and from this he hallucinated. Lets say he did hallucinate, what he mentions is purely the truth and cannot be explained to be from hallucinating. If heaven does not exist for those wacko scientists/researches, then where was he and how did he see his grandma. He was in a world that i not of this world....thats where. Where you can only reach after you physically die on Earth. Thats why your body stays but your soul goes on.

We must understand, heaven is in another dimension out of time, where time does not exist. It is not material, like the only material world we know for thats eating us up. It is where higher life exists of the soul, where we cannot reach until our soul leaves our body. That is how this boy was able to get there.

May he remember this his whole life and may it strengthen him and show him that there is only one truth.

We live on Earth for people who do not know to attain a higher holiness, a greater and pure soul. For only good men can inhabit these realms after life on Earth.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks for participating in my first thread, I have enjoyed reading your replies. I was raised a catholic but am not a very religious person. I believe you keep coming back here until your ready to move on. i also believe that your path is already laid out and the only real decision we have in life is how we deal with it. I believe in ghosts and that there is an afterlife, as the old saying goes you cannot reach the highest of highs without first experiencing the lowest of lows. This 3 year old called it heaven as many do, hopefully one day i will be able to describe it myself.

new topics

top topics

join