It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nuke crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The whole Iran nuke crisis is very disturbing to say the least. I have been thinking for awhile now and I've come to a disturbing conclusion.

Iran will covertly nuke America.

However that is how the headlines will read. I believe we are being duped into the next false flag. Probably the nastiest event to ever occur on US soil. For nearly 6 years we've been hearing from Bush, Obama, and others about how evil Iran is and how they will achieve nukes. I run across several news stories that nearly contradict eachother. One will say Iran is 20 years from having weapon grade material, then another will say 10 years, and then another will say very soon so action is needed now. Im not implying they are not a threat, or that they dont have the potential for nuclear weapons but look at North Korea. They have been trying for years now to produce an effective nuclear weapon and have failed. They have the material, which the US gave them, and has yet to still produce an effective delivery system. Yeah sure they blast a few off in tests but they are not delivered in a missle or a war head. They are just bombs set off. Is all this hype about Iran nuclear weapons all about the next false flag? Is it just coincidence that Obama's approval rating is in the 40 percentile? Is it coincidence that Iran is currently and perfectly surrounded by US and nato forces based in Iraq and Afghanistan? Bush needed 911 for the people to rally behind him....

So does Obama need a Iran nuclear event to get the people to rally behind him?

time will tell...

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."- Rahm Emanuel
White House Chief of Staff

[edit on 8-4-2010 by AzoriaCorp]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Of course and the naive, America can do no wrong, faux patriotic US populace will follow the government and military into another large scale war.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I only pray that the American public doesnt fall for this one. It may even back fire in their faces, by destroying the country. A nuclear event may shatter what faith people had left in their governments and financial and civil chaos will ensue. And whether it was a false flag or not, the war will be in the states, not in Iran.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wait...
who's crisis is this again...?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You make an interesting point......

My thoughts are that if America conveniently allow Iran to develop Nuclear weapons (because all of these half-assed sanction efforts don't seem like they're really trying!) and then Iran nuke America, do the Yanks have a mandate to invade? Probably according to most Americans, yes.

BUT

What if Iran only try to nuke, say, New York, but are foiled by the brilliance of the CIA or some other American heroes? Or it is made to look this way? Do they still have that mandate? Probably - yes.

I think the only reason that the Twin Towers actually needed to go down was because they wanted to destroy a lot of the financial records of irregularities that had been going on for years, and this allowed them to kill two birds with one stone.

However, we don't actually need a suitcase nuke to go off in New York to justify an attack on Iran. We only need an attempt, or what is made to look like an attempt.

John

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

I hear you and feel your trepidation AzoriaCorp. Here is the [my] truth of the matter:

The American public has no say in what the government does. They have not for a long while. At the beginning of the war on/in Iraq, I felt that the majority of the public was behind and supportive of the government -- at least initially, until some of the truth of it came out, but it didn't really matter insofar as the logistics of the war went. The Bush administration was going to do what it did, once it got the Congressional nod.

The same might well be true in upcoming days. If Congress can be convinced/bribed/persuaded, then the will of the people is moot. I hate like hell to be saying that, but I believe it to be the truth.

I will guess that if the U.S. gets into it with Iran, it will be a product of a war between Iran and Israel, regardless of who starts the first volley.

Think about the consequences of a nuke -- even a low-yield one-- going off in the U.S. .... aside from the signature of the fissile material, how would the government go about pinning it on a specific country in a way that was absolutely conclusive?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Just when did America give North Korea the material to make nukes
with? When did this occur?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

My thoughts are that if America conveniently allow Iran to develop Nuclear weapons (because all of these half-assed sanction efforts don't seem like they're really trying!) and then Iran nuke America, do the Yanks have a mandate to invade? Probably according to most Americans, yes.

What if Iran only try to nuke, say, New York, but are foiled by the brilliance of the CIA or some other American heroes? Or it is made to look this way? Do they still have that mandate? Probably - yes.

However, we don't actually need a suitcase nuke to go off in New York to justify an attack on Iran. We only need an attempt, or what is made to look like an attempt.

Im not so sure these scenarios are enough to get the people to follow through with an invasion. With the US fighting a war on two fronts, US deficit and taxation at a historic high, unemployment, and overall disgust for the Federal government, Im not sure a foiled attempt or even a scare would suffice for people to rally behind Obama. It would have to be an all out atrocity on a massive scale. Fear would have to drive the American people to war, not anger. Anger is what fueled the Afghan and Iraq war. Americans are losing trust in overall government and are turning away from main stream media by the thousands. Americans are being enlightened and are awakening to the deceit and corruption. Its a slow process, yes, but its going to take more than just a scare. It will need to be a tragic event to unite the American people with its government.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ooh and what if Putin cracks down on Chechnya with Iranian help because the Chechens are Sunnis? Seriously that's about as likely.

What proof exists? Where is the evidence? This is all wild conjecture. The OP should write a book on it, give Tom Clancy some competition and make some money, because honestly it has exactly the same basis as a political thriller: It's a country in the news a lot, and it sounds really cool.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer

Just when did America give North Korea the material to make nukes
with? When did this occur?

When the American government was actually neutered (date unclear) started appeasing governments into doing their will instead of using a show of force. So, instead of threatening N Korea to avoid the nuclear adventure, the US GAVE them nuclear material to run their nuclear plants. But, aint that some karma, those N Koreans enriched it anyway and made weapon grade material. Producing their nuclear bomb. Aint life a
b!tch?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What's even more interesting to add is that now Obama is saying we won't retaliate against a non-nuclear country with nukes?! What if they do "covertly nuke us". They're saying we'll respond with just "conventional warfare". I see this as the perfect set up for a false flag operation to move into Iran.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The American public has no say in what the government does. They

The same might well be true in upcoming days. If Congress can be convinced/bribed/persuaded, then the will of the people is moot. I hate like hell to be saying that, but I believe it to be the truth.

totally agreed. Its sad but true. But to rally the people behind a corrupt leader or idea (war) they need a false flag to acheive the objective without causing rebellion, civil or revolutionary war. With the false flag, governments can do what they wish without public back lash as to them and others, the act of war or agression, is justified. That way the public does not have to feel angry or guilty for its governments actions. Unless the public finds the truth or doesnt swallow it. US government has been commiting false flags for decades. My favorite was the cuban crises under Kennedy. Kennedy of course denied it and fired his key military advisor who proposed it. But later Kennedy was shot and the advisor is now working for the UN. Read up on it, its a doosey.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Are the 30,000 uranium enrichment centrifuges in Iran pumping out U-235 also part of that false flag?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk
What's even more interesting to add is that now Obama is saying we won't retaliate against a non-nuclear country with nukes?! What if they do "covertly nuke us". They're saying we'll respond with just "conventional warfare". I see this as the perfect set up for a false flag operation to move into Iran.

Its a warm fuzzy feeling to see that others, like me, are putting the pieces together just as I am. Now, this isnt necessarily going to be the case, so its not like we should seriously panic, but its all too convenient to just rule it out as coincidence. But this sort of constructive thinking is productive as it allows us all to think before we act. Instead of letting emotions (and government) get the best of us and make a mistake.

Also I find it funny. people started thinking the same way when back in the 80s and 90s the phrase "New World Order" was thrown around like it was nothing by governments. Now its a buzz word. A no-no.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Are the 30,000 uranium enrichment centrifuges in Iran pumping out U-235 also part of that false flag?

Could be. With the Patriot Act and constant deceit the gov spews, who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes. This maybe a stretch but it wouldnt surprise me if the CIA was funding the Iran nuclear agenda. They funded AND trained Al Qaeda.

top topics

join