It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush 'knew Guantánamo prisoners were innocent'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

You have yet to understand, Democracy. Which infact is not a democracy at all.

Choice in a president is an illusion. The last decent president was JFk and he was silenced. Everyone since has been a puppet, both Democrats and Republicans the same.

I am not registered to vote, i see no point in voting for something I have no say in anyways.

Check my signature links, it's time to wake up.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If congress was foced to go along with it, a hadn of aplpause for congress looking out for our national interests
that is sarcasim*
Bushi s a war criminal, jsut like adolf hitler, a semi dictator, and it seems msot of congress and/or the senate allowd bush to slip out free, helped in his, lets cal it it his escape, just as teh vatican did some nazis in 1944.
so much for free speaking..hell any of us could end up rallied up in a place like guantanomo bay like place, simply becuase we know the truth and want to spread the word to help others* I hope this is bought up at the bush trials too.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

If these prisoners are innocent, then why are a lot of the released prisoners returning to the fight by joining al-Qaeda?

If you had been falsely inprisoned for years & know you would never get your rightful compensation, wouldn't you want justice too. Plus if they were truly in al-Qaeda in the first place, they wouldn't have been released.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
acrux, i was thinking the same thing! and forgot to add that info myself

yup, ide want jsutice too, jsut as well all want 9/11 bought to justice. Wede all join a local group whos after those responsable for henous crimes and treatment* its no wonder they joined al qida...revenge for being imprisoned and mistreated for crimes they never commited*
of course, our governent would want us to belive, their militants , turning this into a fro of discrimination. having us elive oh thier radical muslims, when in fact, it was government, cia and bush that simply mistreated them and took jsutice into thier own hands. I am not the least bit suprised they joined al qida

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I am not registered to vote, i see no point in voting for something I have no say in anyways.

The truth of elections is well explained in South Park S08E08 Turd Sandwich Vs Giant Douche.

www.imsdb.com...
BALDING MAN - But, why on earth wouldn't you wanna vote?

STAN - I think voting is great. I just didn't care this time because it was between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

BALDING MAN - But Stan, don't you know, it's always between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Nearly every election since the beginning of time has been between some douche and some turd. They're the only people who suck up enough to make it that far in politics.

STAN - I guess... I guess you're right.

SONG
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-4-2010 by acrux]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Oh my

I am shocked

Really?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

It is actually a great comparison.

To bad people don't realize South Park is one of the most hilarious, yet political and religious controversial cartoons available.

I concur

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Obama has not freed them yet either. It has been what? A year? Still not free? Guess that means he is just as guilty for prolonging their detention and the war.

But ignore the facts that both parties work for the same people and it is not the people of the U.S.

Come on people. The republicrats are the only party that is in business. Until people start getting past this “two party” mentality things will never change. We will be stuck in the endless cycle of feeding the powerful rich and destroying society.

Ignore the fact though that they are still in prison and could have been freed by now. After all there was a Democratic majority throughout right? Why was nothing really done? Because the parties most people think of are one and the same.

Raist

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Bush/Cheney fiasco was wall to wall lie.
The amazing fact is the number of the conservative base who still believe.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
you should never trut a man who lies to save him self SCUM BUSH

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Bush/Cheney 2012!!!!

I'm making signs right now!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We all knew, just like we all know Bush and his cronies will get away with this in this lifetime.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

You know, I kind of sickens me that you're posing with your kid while spouting out this.. disgusting. Poor kid.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Only one word comes to mind after reading this article.
"Duh."

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

My post is what many may refer to as SARCASM....which is what it was.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I like the choice of yellow in your highlights

That's all, thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
Yes, I am sure that all of them we're innocent. It's all Bush's fault, non of the blame on congress. If I'm not mistaken we have a bigger nightmare in the white house right now.
I'm sure Bush Drinks he blood of children too, he's the Boggy Man.

The ignorant and intellectually incapable should have no access to these forums because we get these type of sarcastic worthless responses.

Look Target Earth... Stop bending the words to play your delusional ignorance is bliss game. The evidence shows that GWB , Cheney knew that there were innocent men being held captive and tortured for their war profiteering and you have the nerve to respond in the way you did? That's just sickening. In no way did the article state that all were innocent , it states some were and I don't care if you say even one was. If Bush and Cheney knew and did nothing to help him/them then that just shows how low they value life outside their family and to have someone try to make a mockery of the seriousness of this is just in bad taste. I truely hope karma does exist because if it does you'll be wondering why nobody feels sympathetic for you when you really do need the support.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I mean seriously. It's finally coming to the point to where people are stepping out and confirming what was aready known by many. If you get any free time watch "Why We Fight". Execellent documentary on the war. First hand proof that facts were distorted. This just further underlines the FACT that some people are indeed "above the law", at least for a season in some cases.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Bush/Cheney 2012!!!!

I'm making signs right now!

Wow. I never thought I'd see that match up again. lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
HAHAHA that is soooo funny, I'm like Ohhh MY GOSH.. YOU Are Hilarious.. The number was one, it doubled to two hahahahahahaha.. That made my day..

Do you always show your ignorance in the open like that?

Your statement proves you don't read links or perhaps you just see what you want because the article clearly stated the number was 12 from the latest group released.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join