How to Meet women - Tutorial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So a friend of mine was asking me a few things about women here and there...even though I'm bad myslef but hey what the heck.

Here are some great places and techniques to meet women.

The Park.
If you dont have a dog go to a barnes and noble and get a picture book on dogs and memorize that book. Its a great conversation starter with a beautiful women in a park, you ask them about their dog...be like "is this a blah blah..yea my friend had one (no he didn't but you have to be able to make up things as you go along)...you mind if i pet him...." And your in...depending how the conversation is going be like I have to get going, my meter is gonna run out but how bout we grab a drink sometime and get those digits!

The coffee shop.
When your in line and a nice looking woman is in front of you, and she seems unguarded, try to make a soft smile, some eye contact, or just ask something about coffee what is good and what isnt, or anything that doesnt put the focus on her. It is very easy to get a woman talking about things she likes aka...coffee or what not...Then as your talking to her...you could maybe ask her for instance about any different good coffee shops around the area and that maybe yould like to grab one sometime...get that number!!

College.
I'm 28 so I was visiting my old campus one day and I met this hot student and got her number, how you say? Well I started a conversation about one of the books she was holding in her hand...asking her about it what not....conversation flowed smoothley and boom..get those numbers! Dont be weird about it, be pleasant and smile, dont be awkward. Don't talk to fast. Just relax and let the conversation flow.

The bar.
Maybe some othertime I'll tell more but this should get you started.

Point being always talk about things women love to talk about...plus it helps that I've lived in most cities in the east coast and overseas...and women love to travel and thats a good topic of conversation. You have to be able to BS a little here and there, make her smile and laugh but not to much, make her comfortable with you and boom, get the number.

I dont know if this helps or what not for those souls who need to meet some beautiful women..i dunno.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The Library

The Mall (lingerie store)

The Gym

The Laundromat

Any place you frequent, you can meet someone with common interests.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I can't say Ive gotten too lucky at bars, because at the bars down here girls are usually outnumbered by guys 2 to 1.

so girls have the pick of the litter, and they know it !! so lets say I"m a 7, I can't pick up another 7 at a bar, ... I'd have to go with like a 4, or even 3. because all the 7's are taken by guys who are 10's.

seriously. .... I've seen the most good looking guys at a bar go home with girls I usually wouldnt even look at. competitions is fierce !!.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok so tonight I got back from a bar....I was the only dude dancing at the bar...but it had good 80's music/2010 music....The hottest tallest chick comes and dances with me and asks me why im danicing alone...I told her my friend ditched me and what not (which he did)....but point being....you have to be at least decent looking and be able to have some FUN. The same woman who was a good 6 inches taller than me aksed me earlier if I had wanted the particular song...blah blah blah....all the six group of chicks musta been talking about me while the douches at the bar sat and drank and tried their usual rigamarool talk...

Later on the night...a hot girl was leaving with her boyfirend and she said bye to me (i didnt even talk to her), yet she still saw me owning the bar....I think her bf said something to her in an angry tone....

Then soem random chick comes up to me and starts dancing with me....pretty decent...

Believe me dancing (if you are a good dancer) at a bar has gotten me sex before...so i was close tonight....but not quite.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How to meet A woman:

1)Move out of parents basement.

2)That means take all the steps to actually move out of your parents basement.

3)if you haven't met a woman by now,try networking.

and this thread isn't a tutorial.

oh and tell AD where your going and she will tell other woman..she knows a few.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Hahah...i cant have her mess up my game lol.....

Edit: it helps to have your own apartment, but isnt necessarry....i had this one night stand in which the chick paid for the cab and everything....I went to her house..

[edit on 9-4-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I would recommend not meeting women, overall, women are vile contemptible creatures with very little in redeeming qualities.

Not to say that there aren't good women out there, there are indeed good women out there. However, they are all in a relationship, and the best ones post on ATS.

But please, save yourselves a lot of frustration and avoid women at all costs. It's really not worth it.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The trench:
As you see her sitting there, all shook up and tormented by battle fatigue, you crawl over to her and offer a smoke.
As you sit there in the mud, chit-chatting about "war is hell" and "when I get home, I'll become a teacher, blah blah", a handgrenade suddenly comes flying in your direction. You scream "GET DOWN!!!" and catch it mid-air and throw it back into no-mans land.
There; you saved her life and she will most certianly go to bed with you.

The zombie apocalypse:
As you scout a deserted suburb you might come across a beautiful lady being chased by them evil brain-eating undead.
You scream "GET BEHIND ME!!!" and after some well-put shotgun blasts here and some samurai-sword slashings there, you walk over to her, wipe the blood from your face and hold out your hand. As she shakes it you say;
"Hello missy. My name is [insert cool warrior name here], zombie-slayer and personal saviour, at your service."
She will sooo fall for that. I mean, you are probably the only two alive within miles anyhow, so it's not like she has any options, right?

At the bar:
You scan the location for a hot chick that wears a short skirt (preferrable for maximum result). You sneak up behind her, have your hand with fingers outstreached and together (like a karate-chop or "papers" in "rock-scissors-paper") and slide it in between her legs (the higher up and deeper you put it, the better).
As she turns around, you raise one eye-brow, give her a "Don Juan" smile and say;
"You've got mail..."
(there is supposed to be a pun here, like "you got male")
This works much better than one might think.
Don't forget to u2u me and tell me how it went. You can thank me later.

Other than that...the internet, maybe?
Has worked fine for me at least.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I would recommend not meeting women, overall, women are vile contemptible creatures with very little in redeeming qualities.

Not to say that there aren't good women out there, there are indeed good women out there. However, they are all in a relationship, and the best ones post on ATS.

But please, save yourselves a lot of frustration and avoid women at all costs. It's really not worth it.

I just showed my wife this comment and we both cannot stop laughing

And then i read Raud's reply...

Very funny

To the OP... meeting women is easy... they are everywhere

All men need is confidence... Good guys always moan that bad guys get all the girls... well take it from a former bad guy... it’s simply confidence.

Confidence to approach a woman, you do not know, and confidence to not care about being rejected... it’s that simple. Nice guys are normally to sensitive... No point feeling hurt if a woman you do not know rejects you, what did you expect!! Just take it on the chin... move on... and if you see her again why not try again... its worked for me in the past

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

oh and tell AD where your going and she will tell other woman..she knows a few.

oh yes..ZOOT knows all..

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
As said, you need 3 things to get with a gal...

1) Confidence

2) more Confidence helps

and, oh yeah, did I mention?

3) Confidence

Seriously though...this is all fine for dating, playing around, etc. But, if you want a relationship that will last...it's important to actually become FRIENDS with the gal too, either before, or during, the courtship.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
As said, you need 3 things to get with a gal...

1) Confidence

2) more Confidence helps

and, oh yeah, did I mention?

3) Confidence

Seriously though...this is all fine for dating, playing around, etc. But, if you want a relationship that will last...it's important to actually become FRIENDS with the gal too, either before, or during, the courtship.

Confidence not to be confused with a cocky ego though...:shk:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I am afraid you are incorrect, or at least misleading...

You need the following to be with a woman...

1. A good lawyer.
(Should be required from the first date.)

2. Bear mace.
(Sorry, but women put so many chemicals on their skin and particularly near their eyes, nothing short of bear mace is effective.)

3. A self destructive disposition.
(Any man who chooses to be with a woman obviously is suicidal or self destructive, and should probably seek psychiatric counseling.)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I said to "get with" a gal...not "be with"....

Two completely different things...

And yes, not to the point of being cocky or arrogant....

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
(Any man who chooses to be with a woman obviously is suicidal or self destructive, and should probably seek psychiatric counseling.)

But, but the majority of them are so soft and warm and cuddly...

With the exception of those that walk around proud of the fact that they are bitches, those are the cold, hard, and mean ones. Those should definitely be kept away with bear spray..

But the warm and soft and cuddly ones are so hard to stay away from..

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of this vid...
:shk:

I got my game on...

[edit on 9-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
On behalf of all the social and sexual incompetents everywhere, may I thank the OP for this thread. I just had a question - both for the OP and any female readers. Does the old 'socks down the trousers' trick help to trick a girl into bed?

Thanks,

John

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

But, but the majority of them are so soft and warm and cuddly...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

...I could say the same thing about men... actually, I have. =P

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

...that would have to be a resounding 'no' and any chick that fell for it is an idiot...
p.s if it's a misleading sock how ya gona explain things when the pants finally come down?

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join