It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Allergic reaction

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I come to you with a question, seeking your guidance!

I am allergic to almost all flowers. I don't know if its the pollen, or the flower itself, but every time I'm near them, I start sneezing, I get rashy, and I getwatery eyes. With that being said, is it safe to ingest the SEEDS of the plant? Or will I be faced with the same symptoms?

Thank you ahead of time for your answers.




posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
In my opinion, and Iam not a medical professional..but my children have many allergies, as do I...
I'd be very careful of ingesting the seeds. You could induce a more severe reaction than just sneezing.
If you wanted to try it..I'd say try one small seed and see what happens.



posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
And I was planning on ingesting about 200 of them hah.

I'll try 5 and see where that gets me. Anyone else have an opinion?


[edit on 8-4-2010 by BiGGz]



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's likely the pollen more than the seeds...but just what seeds are you planning on trying? (and why, if you think you may be allergic...that's bird food...)

Ever tried an OTC allergy medication, to see if it alleviates the problem?



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join