It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was truly an African!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Jesus was of the part of the world that inhabits the planets darker skinned people.

I think it makes a difference because most numnuts can't even remember that he was Jewish and many insist he was a light haired, long haired, light skinned person....I just went thought this with a nut at work the other day! He was Jewish and would of had short hair as per the laws...this guy actually argued with me the reason there were so many pictures of him with light hair and skin, was because there was an original portrait of him which showed him that way!! Can you believe it!?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Jesus in my eyes was white skinned, red hair/golden and blue/grey eyes.
Jewish bloodlines have redhair, red seems to be a sign of luck i think jewish traditions. The red calve. Northern europeans are the only ones that seem to have a high ratio of red/blonde hair. red/goldren/blonde hair only seem to occur white skinned people. It's very unlikely for an arab/blackman to have red hair.

King david also had red hair i believe.
Their is a theory that north europeans blue eyed people. Are another race from mars.

Evolutions states that blue eyes is a mutation. Its very unlikely, because northern indians in america, japenese don't have blue eyes. Why does a mutation occur just in north europe?

I believe bluey people are another race.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hi Thinker:

I think you are confusing the lighter skinned and reddish-golden-blonde hair of the "non Semitic) Khazarian Turko-Ukrainian CONVERTS to Judaeism --

(AD 780 toi AD 980) who are the socalled "Ashkenazim" today---the genetic result of centuries of the phenomenon of forced political-religious "conversion of lighter skinned GOYIM" to the religion of Rabinnic Judaeism in the area around Kiev) ---

with the Semitic "Safardi "descendants who are in part related to the ancient Israelites, but themselves of mixed race and in no way "pure" genetically speaking.

Even "King"David had Moabite blood, and these people were known to be darker skinned and often with thick black hair (something one of his sons Absolom was [in] famous for--it killed him according to the legends in the "bible").

R. Yehoshua bar Yosef (the Galilean) was thought to have been partly Daviddic by blood lineage--at least according to traditions of the 1st century Messianists who needed that Daviddic genetic component in his blood for him to be a candidate for the "christos" , so ipso facto, he would necessarily have had some darker skinned/haired "Moabite" (i.e. arabic-shemitic but actually non Israelite) blood, like David's grandmother Ruth for example...

("no Moabite shall ever enter into the Congregation of Israel, not even beyond the 10th generation ever" saith YHWH in the socalled torah--so much for David !!)

The Gospel of John (for what it is worth as an historical source---very suspect since he claims "these things were written so that ye might believe that Iesous is the Christos..." i.e. his overt apologetic propaganda purposes were admitted openly in the text) has the southern Judaeans "(Jews" according to the KJV !) calling "Iesous" a "Samaratin" possibly because of his accent, but there were racial issues as well ("WE know who OUR father is....") between southern Judaeans and northern mixed race Galileans who suffered more miscegenation from the Assyrian, Persian and Greek invasions over the centuries (between BC 721 and BC 63)...

Either way, don;t confuse the genetic lineages of the NON SEMITIC LIGHTER SKINNED Ashkenazim converts with the SEMITIC DARKER OLIVE SKINNED Sefardi: the two groups are not blood related.

90% of all modern day "Jews" are Ashkenazi converts and are NOT"semitic" ("sons of Abraham through Shem, hence Shemites) and not related by blood to the ancient Israelites, hence most of the Ashkenazi tend to be lighter skinned (not all Kieven Khazarians were light skinned or lighter-redder haired: there were two kinds apparently, the darker and the lighter variety, according to Koestler in his book The Thirteenth Tribe) .

Only 10% of world Jewry today has any Shemitic blood in them, and most of these olive skinned persons (some 900,000 persons) live in "Israel" today, having come into "Eretz Yisra'el) from all over---Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, etc. and other Middle Eastern "diaspora" countries---but these "semitic Jews" are not pure blooded: they had interbred fully with their local populations among whom they had been scattered for centuries--and thus in the meantime, they vastly changed their "genetic heritage" to the point where Jews are no longer a "race" any longer.

For all the lighter skinned (goyim-descended, non semitic) post-Khazarian Converted Ashkenazim in the world today to say that "red hair" was a sign of good luck, I think one would have to look at the process of mental-rationalisation-justification in their minds---to justify how "Jews" suddenly became so white looking when in fact, the Israelites were of arab nomadic stock ("a wandering Syrian ready to starve was my father: a canaanite was my mother" it says in the torah, placed into the mouth of "Abraham)".

So understand the solid genetic scientific reasons why modern day lighter skinned Israeli Ashkenazim are the colour they are...and why there are two Judaeisms to day complete with TWO head Rabbis, one Safardi and one Ashkenazi----there are historical reasons why these two peoples are kept apart......

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Utterly amazing how this topic can steadily and heatedly be made into a "race/color" issue, huh?
7 pages already and here with 28!
Good grief....
Btw, when is it going to be argued that Krishna or Muhammed was black, green or yellow?

seekerof

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Jesus in my eyes was white skinned, red hair/golden and blue/grey eyes.

And, since it's your concept of your deity, that's perfectly fine!

If you're going for authenticity, remember that the longhaired jesus image is actually an art style from the Victorian era. Earlier images show different coloring and hair styles; blonde was not favored as his hair color until the 1800's. Brown was the preferred color during the early years of the church (and his hair is worn fairly short.)

This continued until about the 1300's, when religious artists started portraying their patrons (and their patrons' style of clothes) in various Biblical scenes.

Jewish bloodlines have redhair, red seems to be a sign of luck i think jewish traditions.

Actually, red hair was considered the mark of a witch and was a very unfortunate hair color to have.

King david also had red hair i believe.

It's niether a Jewish folk tradition or a fact mentioned in the Bible.

Their is a theory that north europeans blue eyed people. Are another race from mars.

That one's been debunked, I'm afraid.

Evolutions states that blue eyes is a mutation. Its very unlikely, because northern indians in america, japenese don't have blue eyes. Why does a mutation occur just in north europe?

With all due respect, I think if you do some reading of textbooks on genetics you might get a different take on this.

I believe bluey people are another race.

It's simply a difference in one tiny genetic coding. It's not enough to be 'racial'... and you can produce blue-eyed children if two green/hazel eyed people have babies.

In fact, you can get blue eyes with black hair (the "Black Irish") or just about any other combination (some of my favorite actors have brown hair and very blue eyes.)

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Utterly amazing how this topic can steadily and heatedly be made into a "race/color" issue, huh?

And it will continue until you have people that study and learn, and know what they are talking about instead of writing falsehoods.....
I think it's odder that the non Christians here are having to quote biblical knowledge to the one that are Christian...but then, I've stated before that "most" Christians do not know their own religion

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
White, black, fact, fiction, it's not the point. The message is what was important, or what is actually left of it which hasn't been corrupted.
dfh out

[edit on 15-10-2004 by deaf fences hit]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Btw, when is it going to be argued that Krishna or Muhammed was black, green or yellow?

Krishna was Blue, but, though, it could be debated that he may have been a turqoise, or the fanatics who think he was sky blue ! Damn them all !

Deep

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
if you look around the time that theres "no records" of Jesus you notice that in other religeons a darkskinned man was known to have come out of nowhere (from nature) and came and healed them and taught them and carried on. Just remember who was enslaved last.... (not they've moved onto enslaving everyone) but thats not the subject.
They might have changed our history once more and removed every occurance of Jesus being anything but what they wanted.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I find it surprising that color means so much to so many people. Some time ago I borrowed a book from a Black co-worker that I found fascinating. It was BLACK PRESENCE IN THE BIBLE--VOLUME 1. I liked it so much that I ordered both it and volume 2, around $20 each.
They are both written by Rev. W. A. McCray. As a Caucasian, I was surprised to discover the sheer number of times that Blacks appeared in the Bible. Whether called Hamites, Cu#es, Moabites or whatever, they are there. What's more, they figure prominently in Jesus bloodline. This was new to me, I had never been taught this.
These were hard books to read because I checked as many references as I could, not just the Biblical ones, and there are many of those. I found that I could not fault the author on anything I checked. The references I did not check were those that I could not find locally.

As an aside, I am puzzled by some who seem to deny the existance of Jesus as Messiah, then challenge Believers to Prove his existance without using the Bible. It is matter of Faith. I can't prove He is the Messiah without using the Bible, and will not try. I am surprised that so many Non-believers know the bible so well. It kind of puts some of us Christians to shame.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sorry, ia m kicking myself for coming to this thread so late..... damn. But i will like to ask a question if Jesus was white, why will the Lord instructed mary and Joseph to flee to egypt, a white couple and their baby will look kinda odd, among the dark skinned egyptians, don't you think? Come on the Original Jews are not those harking about with their skullcaps and all that. hmmm... The original Jews were known as philias, darkskinned , They were, and here this, Diffrent tribes of africa, have diffrent textures of hair, look at some of the sudanese for example the pygmies, somewhere in the indian ocean. steups if Adam was white, where the hell, we can't find white clay? And one other thing, I think those who are white are feeling abit insecure and don't like the idea of a black Jesus.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
of cors jesus was black or atlest tan i meen come on he walked around the desert all the time duh

[edit on 16-10-2004 by bloodlust11009]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Listen connect the dots, remember hailile selassie, the ethiopian monarch, he was a direct descendant of King david and Solomon and if Jesus also came from that line......... Just connect the dots, and u will see, I rest my case, he was Black. FULL STOP

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Jesus was probably black.

"He called everybody 'brother', liked Gospel, and couldn't get a fair trial"

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ah bloody hell people Jesus was not black or white or yellow or olive. He was Indian and he had brown skin with long hair that was dreded up. Not only black people can grow dred locks and not only. The reason I said that Jesus was Indian is because it is know that India use to trade with east Africa and there is a theory that Africans came from Indians. It is also said that Christ traveled to the east(India) and he learned from monks who tought him spirituality and gave him wisdom. There are also Indian Jews so dont use that as an excuse. The man was Indian so just leave it like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is quite amusing really, seeing as nobody is even sure he actually ever existed.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain
This is quite amusing really, seeing as nobody is even sure he actually ever existed.

Very true....but if he did, he would of been dark skinned as that is the area of the world he would of been born in...no long hair either.....it wasn't proper for a Rabbi and that's what he would of been.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Jesus was a small Asian woman...true story.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cu#e
You still ignored my challenge! I said it mattered and gave you reasons why!
Prove that it doesn't matter by accepting the challenge!

I am Christian and do not care what colour skin Jesus had. Please read Matthew 6:25. What else do you need?

Jesus was depicted in different ways so that people can identify with him to feel his struggle and pain. Real wisdom comes from his words, not his portrait.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Jesus is chillin right now probably cruising around in his battle ship waiting for the abomination to accur so he can come back to earth and woop some @$$. But on a serious note it really does not matter what the man looked like. All that matters is if you beleive in him and try your best to follow his path.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join