It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was truly an African!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So Jesus is a black man? ( I am not racist ). So how does it feel worshipping a black man? Christians who hesitate to worship black man are certainly RACISTS! (Not me
)

So, some don't mind about the colour of Jesus, they prefer the words of Jesus. Worshipping words?

So, some can't accept Jesus is black man, they worship a Jews man.
How does it feel worshipping a Jews man? Why not a Jews woman? Or a Jews dog perhaps?

What if Jesus was an Indian? Would Christianity grew as it is now?

This is really a funny world. A Jews ( or maybe a black man ) made himself a GOD ( or his followers made a God out of him ).
2 billion Christians are worshipping a self made Jews man turned God, he must be very good. What technology was he using? Arghhhhhhhh must be technology of God.

Why not the real God represents him/her/itself as Japanese? Korean? or maybe Polynesian? or a Chimpanzee?

Well, after all it is a religion created by Jews conspiracies, so the God must be Jews, it won't be funny if the God is Chinese.

edited to remove a certain word which will not be named here.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
i find it interesting that the first two replies to this post were from a source that was from "members" or moderators of this webpage. that action alone speaks more volumes than any words expressed herein.

simple and plain;

jesus was "black" because he had values that "white" people dont have, as all people have their different perspectives and perceptions of value on life. "blacks" having a more right brained approach, and "whites" having a more left brained approach to perceptions. yet, this does not necessarily mean that a white person cannot come to value life as expressed by jesus, or that only black people can value life in ways as expressed by jesus. i find that we all (humanity) have values and we all have different perspectives of that percieved value.

the validity of differed perceptions in my post can be confirmed; yet, as the originator of this post has surmised. it is ones choice to seek the truth.

thus the biggest deception also pertaining to the "true" image of christ;

searching for a savior instead of the truth;

this also corroborates with why jesus was not "white" as portrayed; if the values christ spoke about and taught were inherent within the "followers", then the need for an external search for a savior through literal interpretations of expressed values (parables) would not be dominated by those of understanding.

thus i prose this question to the original poster;

if you have the inner values to recogize the "deception" then you must also have the values to comprehend the need for those taught such values a comfortable recognizable figure; ie. a white christ.

and if you have come to such an epiphany; then why are you still following what others do that are being decieved anyway; and what does it matter if the image "they" worship is a false one?

pearls before swine; milk for babes; meat for men.

any takers?

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by foolishbeing]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
about saphronas and the poster following i have this to say;

you are correct it would have implications in reference to the end times and being misguided;

but my rhetoric to that assertation would be this;

if jesus was black and the church used its "power" to attempt to teach people "his" values; how would that situation be much different than persay an integrated world where black and white people learned from each other without the force or interaction from an outside "fictional entity"?

and if you have a respone to that question which was rhetorical as i stated previously;

i have another rhetorical assumption;

the thought seems simple yet the action needed to create the thought is much more than the simple thought as percieved; if you follow good, if not; great: it is much better for you to come to full consciousness on your own violition.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by foolishbeing
i find it interesting that the first two replies to this post were from a source that was from "members" or moderators of this webpage. that action alone speaks more volumes than any words expressed herein.

simple and plain;

jesus was black because he had values that white people dont have, as all people have their different perspectives and perceptions of value on life. "blacks" having a more right brained approach, and "whites" having a more left brained approach to perceptions. yet, this does not necessarily mean that a white person cannot come to value life as expressed by jesus, or that only black people can value life in ways as expressed by jesus. i find that we all (humanity) have values and we all have different perspectives of that percieved value.

the validity in my post can be confirmed; yet, as the originator of this post has surmised. it is ones choice to seek the truth.

thus the biggest deception also pertaining to the "true" image of christ;

searching for a savior instead of the truth;

this also corroborates with why jesus was not "white" as portrayed; if the values christ spoke about and taught were inherent within the "followers", then the need for an external search for a savior through literal interpretations of expressed values (parables) would not be dominated by those of understanding.

thus i prose this question to the original poster;

if you have the inner values to recogize the "deception" then you must also have the values to comprehend the need for those taught such values a comfortable recognizable figure; ie. a white christ.

and if you have come to such an epiphany; then why are you still following what others do that are being decieved anyway; and what does it matter if the image "they" worship is a false one?

pearls before swine; milk for babes; meat for men.

any takers?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by foolishbeing]

First of all, Cinlung.........................uhhhhh.......

Anways, Foolishbeing, did you pick that name for yourself for a reason? Seriously "Jesus was black because he had values that white people don't have?" Excuse me for a second..........HAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA

Ahem, right. Think about what you typed there. So the reason he was black was because he had certain values that white people lack? So, if anyone has the same values, that means they're black too? Wow, I wasn't aware that I've been striving to be black for the past few years. Thanks for enlightening me!
You know, it's this kind of ignorance and incompetence that is so frusterating and the idiocy of it makes me can't stand it! BEING OF THIS RACE OR THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VALUES. WHO GIVES A CARE WHAT COLOR HE WAS?(obviously too many) HE CAME DOWN AS ONE THING! GOD IN THE FLESH OF....A.......MAN! A HUMAN! HOMOSAPIEN WHICH WE ALL ARE! THAT IS HOW HE WAS MADE OUR SAVIOR BY REPRESENTING US ALL, BY LIVING AND DYING FOR MANKIND! HE THEN CONQUERED DEATH FOR ALL MANKIND TO TAKE THE PENALTY AND UTTER HELL WE EARNED, IN OUR STEAD! HE ROSE AGAIN TO SHOW US THAT WE ALL WILL LIVE AFTER WE DIE! NOW, ALL OF YOU, TURN YOUR ATTENTION ON THAT, AND AWAY FROM THIS TRIVIAL IRRELEVANCE!

Foolishbeing, yeah, it's pretty ridiculous, and even humurous that parts of the church here in the west portray Jesus as white. But they still teach about him and what he did! Do you ACTUALLY think, that all these white people over here only are excited about Jesus and worship him because they think he was white?!! Don't underestimate the power of what Jesus did and diminish it by saying that or implying that! Just because he looks white in some kind of portrayal, doesn't alter the message! Do you know why??!!!! HMMMM??!! Because Jesus didn't have a race specific message!

Also, what are you talking about with saying "searching for a savior and not the truth?" Jesus spoke the truth, taught it, and that's why he IS our SAVIOR! It's not like the two are mutually exclusive. Jesus WAS the truth, and also spared us our punishments so we have an opportunity to live with him after we are done here, and THAT is why he IS our SAVIOR. Please, get past the color.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Does it? Do tell....

Originally posted by foolishbeing

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Boy, the KKK will be really mad to hear this! haha

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Humm....talking about racism....

Well, I am not going to discuss whether or not Jesus existed, because you can find evidence that proves both sides....althou imo, the evidence in one side outweights the other.... Well, getting back to the topic.

Concerning which race the first Jewish people were.... First you have to realize that the original Jewish people had contact with black people throughout history.

" Blacks and Jews have been involved in a re-evaluation of their current and historical relationship. Events of the past several months have raised both tensions and the level of rhetoric coming from all sides. The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews is a historical accounting of the part of the relationship that has been ignored by both Blacks and Jews. Most people are not even aware of the extensive record of encounters between the two groups prior to the 20th century. The Honorable Louis Farrakhan referred to this well-documented history in 1984 and was immediately labeled an "anti-Semite." "

Excerpted from.
www.blacksandjews.com...

What exactly does that contact mean, and when did it start? It seems it started with Amenhotep II, one of the people he "had collected as booty" circa 1420 BC were the Apiru. I have listed a source below.

First thing first., some evidence suggests the earliest reference we can find of the Jewish people is from a Syrian statue from the city Alalakah dated in the 1550 BC. It refers to a group of Hapiru warriors from the land of Kin'anu. There is also many similarities between these people and the Ibri, or 'Bry.

Statue of Idrimi

Late Bronze Age / Syrian, 16th century BC
From Tell Atchana (ancient Alalakh), modern Turkey

" The statue is inscribed in faulty Akkadian, using a poor cuneiform script, with an autobiography of Idrimi. It is a unique type of text signed by the scribe who wrote it. Idrimi was one of the sons of the royal house of Aleppo, which was subject to the powerful kingdom of Mitanni. The territory of Aleppo included the smaller city state of Alalakh. Following a failed revolt, Idrimi and some of his family fled to Emar (now Meskene) on the Euphrates, which was ruled by his mother's family. From there he went south to live among nomads in Canaan (the earliest known reference to this land). Here he gathered troops and received popular support and help from his family. In time he made overtures to Parattarna, the king of Mitanni, who recognized his control of Alalakh. The inscription states that he had been ruling for thirty years when he had the statue inscribed, though it has been suggested that the text was actually added to the statue about three hundred years after Idrimi. The inscription ends with curses on anyone who would destroy the statue. "

Excerpted from.

A statue of a king of Alalakh, covered with his biography in cuneiform

Althou some sources would state that the only similarity between the Hapiru or Habiru and the Hebrew people is a similiarity in names, there are many other similarities between the two.

"The mythologized report of the origins of the tribes of the earth descended from the sons of Noah are obviously confused. Ham was the father of the people of Africa, yet some of the Semitic tribes of Arabia were listed as his descendants. Shem should have been the father of the Semites yet Lud, his son, is thought to mean a non-Semitic people living in Anatolia, while the list also includes the non-Semitic Sumerians. Japheth was the father of all the people to the north and east, the Indo-Europeans. The total number of tribes listed are seventy, a magic number for Jewish scribes. The lists were hardly a reliable record. Shem was "the father of all the children of Eber," Gen 10:21; Eber was his great grandson. Laban was Abraham's great nephew; Bethuel, Laban's father was Abraham's nephew. Yet both are described as Arameans, Gen 25:20, not as Hebrews. Aram was the eponymous ancestor of the Arameans, while Arpachshad, the brother of Aram, was the forefather of the "sons of Eber," the Hebrews. These descriptions show that the Jewish scribes who made up the lists did not fully understand their source material; they did not adhere to sensible grouping of the different eponymous ancestors, names, and people. The Hebrew designation could not mean pure blood stock.

As the Hebrew tribes were instructed to confess, "A wandering Aramean was my father," Deut 26:5. "

Many Near East scholars believe the name "Hebrew" derives from Eber, the eponymous ancestors of the Hebrew people. In Hebrew, the Hebrew name is Ibri (Ibree), suggested as a possible contraction of Eberi (Eberee). Possible shifts of Ibri to Ibru, with an initial "H" added, then gave us Hibrew or Hebrew. Contrary to such speculation, the name comes directly out of the verb root awbar, meaning "to cross over."

Egyptian Historical Texts
(Middle to Late 2nd Millennium BC)

1) In an Egyptian tomb, belonging to one Puyemre, was carved on the stone walls a scene depicting men working at a wine press. Beneath the picture was a title which ran:

"Straining out wine by the Apiru."

The date of the tomb is believed to be during the reign of Hatshepsut and of Thutmose III, circa 1470 BCHAB.

Scholars immediately recognized the similarity of the word Apiru to Hebrew, with a scene depicting manual labor, as described in Exodus for Hebrew people under bondage in Egypt.

2) At the end of his second Asiatic campaign Amenhotep II erected a stele at Memphis on which he gave a list of booty he had collected, circa 1420 BCHAB.

List of the plunder which his majesty carried off:
Princes of Retenu (Syria): 127
Brothers of princes: 179
Apiru: 3600
Shasu (Bedouin): 15,200
Khuru (Hurrians): 26,300
Neges (Nuhashians): 15,070 "

Excerpted from.

www.world-destiny.org...

The connection between the two people, Blacks and Jewish, seems to have started at this time when Amenhotep II brought many different people as booty from his campaigns.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
BTW foolishbeing.....Your post shows contempt, ignorance, hatred and racism. "Peace" is not something inherited in one race, all races are capable of peace and of war as well as attrocities.

Personally, if Jesus existed and he was black, I would not mind. But the evidence points that, if he existed, he would not have been black, nor white.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Let me give you a little history of this,

At the time of Gennadious (Patriarch of Constantinple from 458 to 471) the hand of a painter was withered who decided to paint the Savior in the likeness of Zeus (with long hair). Genadius healed him by means of a prayer. The author ( Theodorus Lector) says that the other form of Christ, that is, the one with short, frizzy hair, is more authentic.

this is a quote from Theodorus Lector of the early 500's A.D. as excerpted from Nicephoras Callistus Xanthopoulos' Church History, 1,15:

Before the time of Constantine in orthdox circles (when on rare occasions Jesus was protrayed), he was shown as being youthful, without a beard, and with short hair.

But by the fourth century, Christians did not like to protray Jesus as he really was. they began to show him as the pagan gods with long hair and exact manner in which the heathen honored and adored this great man.

Jesus indeed had black roots.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Curls are not inherent to the black race, many Jewish people have tigh curls. If you do have any links that corroborates the black roots please post them.

I am more than willing to learn and research any evidence.

BTW Marg, did you even look at the links and information I posted above?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Dear muaddib,

That is informative.

I would say, the whole thing is that Jews copied many things from Sumerian, Syrian, and Egyptian. ( The origin of the Annointed one, story of Noah's ark were all copy cat from Egyptian and Sumerian respectively ).

The new mutant Egyptian
so called Jews turned away from Egyptian and created their own religions and believes in which claimed Egyptian bad evils. But the Karma applied to Jews, a new mutant Jews
so called Arabian turned away from Jews and created Islam to counterpart Jews. Arabian said "Kill Jews wherever you find them, humiliate them".

What goes around comes around. Indian knows better.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think there are misleading facts on both sides and there is a reason for it.
We dont have pictures of jesus for a reason. People didnt care back then what color someone was. There was no WHITE PEOPLES VALUES (What a Jerk off).

But some facts. Jesus was not white, of course not. Jesus lived n the Galiea (spelling ) Skulls found from people in that area, during that time had forensic reconstruction on them and they came out alot to look like modern palestenians (spelling). Seems to me thats the Most likely, this was science done by people of multiple coclrs who were looking for the truth. See Pic Below (notice the wool like hair)

dsc.discovery.com...

Now on the wool like hair thing. People love to put half the story, so heres the Full Story.

Rev. 1:14,15
"His HEAD and his HAIR were WHITE LIKE WOOL, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnance, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters."

His Hair was WHITE like wool, There not saying he hair had the fell of wool.

His FEET were like Bronze Glowing in a furnace. His FEET. Does that been only his feet were black =) This IS NOT a description of is race. it is saying his hair was this color and his feet were of fire or hot or something of that nature. At least in IMHO.

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Jews are not a race. I think that has been discussed over and over again. You can't point to European Jews and say "look Jesus was fair skinned". Jews come in all flavors. Regardless, the image is a false one even if the Christ was fair skinned (which I don't believe him to be). In the end times the world is tricked into worshipping a false "savior". The savior in those pictures is a false image of the savior. It doesn't take a genius to know that isn't the Christ.

Idolatry, which is worshipping images of Jesus on and off the cross--the cross--the trinity--mary and all the other misguided principles found in the "christian" church, are wrong. God is within. Looking outward to some image is only a trick to get man to serve something over than God...in many ways God has become self for many people.

Christianity has been twisted and turned until no one knows which end is up. History is man's toy. We all can grab bits and pieces to quote and re-quote over and over again when basically this is about a lie that was painted over and over again until it became truth. All of this was foretold and folk read the bible everyday and still put a cross on a chain and wear it around their neck. The mark of the beast is the lie that merchants sell to their customers.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You have voted Saphronia for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Muaddib

You are and educated person you know that the nubia invaded egypt and took egypt for a while they were blacks from africa that is why is black influenze in the middle east. any search in the internet for nubia will bring their history.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
Jews are not a race. I think that has been discussed over and over again. You can't point to European Jews and say "look Jesus was fair skinned". Jews come in all flavors.

We are not discussing in here whether or not present Jewish people are only once race. We know that in present times people from all races belong to almost all religions and ways of life.

In the same light that a specific "race" is not predominant to one religion, more so in particular nowadays, neither is true of "knowledge." Knowledge does not belong to one race, and imho the people that have shown to be the wisest are the ancient Bhuddists and ancient Hindus. Nowadays there are many branches from the original teachings.

Althou I don't follow one religion in particular, I think the way of life that represents who I am is mostly Zen Bhuddism, and the founders of these "ways of life" were not white.

What is being discussed here is whether Jesus Christ, if he existed, and the original Jews were only black. The evidence seems to point that the original Hebrew people were the Habiru or Hapiru.

They were a group of people of nomadic, semi-nomatic backgrounds living in the northeastern areas of Mesopotamia and the Fertile Crescent from the borders of Egypt in Canaan to Iran, and depending on the references you choose to read they were described as servants/slaves, mercenaries, warriors, rebellious, migrant laborers etc, etc.

You can find more information here.
encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com...

The Ancient Egyptians under Amenhotep II brought to Egypt many people whom they had conquered in their campaigns, one of those groups were the Habiru.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Jesus did existed as a regular man in search of true and he became a teacher, the problem arise when they took this regular man a turn him into the son of God that when the problem came, a son of the god can not be a regular man, can not be unclean and have to look different and god like by our human standard and that when this start getting confusing.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here come the stringkiller.

If you wish to know how to fix a Honda, why look in a Ford tech manual?

If you wish to know about Jesus, there is only one authoritative source.

Jesus' whole claim to authenticity rested on one thing: He fulfilled prophecy. If He didn't match the prophetic criteria 100%, He was a faker, and then who cares if He's white or black or polkadotted.

Prophecy said He had to be the "Lion of the tribe of Judah." Not an African tribe.

As for the spiritual-soul characteristics of whites compared to black people, I was the only white person in an all black church for two years. Following that, I was a missionary in Africa for seven and a half years. There's no basis for a comparison. I laugh at that, and so do my black brothers and sisters.

Good comical string. Hate to spoil it.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i wonder what yahshuah would think of the "jesus is my homeboy" shirts
...it's strange how beliefs are tossed onto t-shirts and sold to unsuspecting adolescents.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Popular Mechanics had an article on the supposed "Real face of Jesus." Goes through forensics to reconstruct his face. Check out the article here:
popularmechanics.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join