It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else seems to go to the same place every night in their dreams?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Those two houses are also in my dream place, one is my house an the second next door is a twin to my place but haunted. I've also experienced the same things inside the house as you. Have you seen the basement in the house and a room with a bed between two large doors? a reply to: lttlbgft

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
not every night, but often i revisit dream places.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phlynx

A subway station or train station. Almost every night.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know it’s been literally a decade since this thread first started/ has been active... but I’ve been experiencing the same exact things.
Every night for months now I’ve been revisiting the same place every one has described: the mall, the hospital, the grocery store, the mountainous area with a body of water.

I’m always running from something or trying to accomplish a task I don’t even fully understand.

I’m not sure if anyone will be notified when i post on here but if u r... It would be great because I haven’t been able to talk about this with anyone else without being taken seriously.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I know it’s been literally a decade since this thread first started/ has been active... but I’ve been experiencing the same exact things.
Every night for months now I’ve been revisiting the same place every one has described: the mall, the hospital, the grocery store, the mountainous area with a body of water.

I’m always running from something or trying to accomplish a task I don’t even fully understand.

I’m not sure if anyone will be notified when i post on here but if u r... It would be great because I haven’t been able to talk about this with anyone else without being taken seriously.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: muggl3z

I can’t agree more I’ve been experiencing every single thing ppl have been describing this is insane

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: this_is_who_we_are

OP if you are still active on this thread I would love to get in contact with you. For some reason I’ve been having almost the exact same dream and I just feel like I know it’s real.

The mystery of parallel universes may never be uncovered by either of our dreams but this is absolutely fascinating.

I’d like to figure out whether we all meet in this world.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join