It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't my content contribution status show on my mini-profile?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
it says "solid content contributor" on my regular profile, but not on the side of my threads and posts. I see it there on some other members. How do I get mine to show up; I like it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They're copying and pasting that icon picture.

It's boasting don't you think? Everyone can see with the blue letters...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Maybe you're right. I just think it's kind of cool.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Like Signals said C&P, and I have noticed that a small portion put it in their signature.

But hey, if you think it's cool, by all means, Signals just doesn't know how to C&P so he is rather bitter on the subject. That is really him in that photo in his avatar.

HaHa, I kidd Signals I kidd

[edit on 4/8/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It really is just a status thing if people put it below their avatar or in the signature line.

I'll measure my penis if you measure yours.

Getting an "Applause" from staff is nice, but it's not something you advertise.
Points are great until you run out of thing to spend them on.

Just post good threads, make informative replies, hang around a while, and you can do what ever you want around here. Staying power and intelligence will get you further than any badge you want to put under your user name.....

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Just post good threads, make informative replies, hang around a while, and you can do what ever you want around here. Staying power and intelligence will get you further than any badge you want to put under your user name.....

Simple and to the point, i obviously have nothing further to add to this as it covers the fundamental aspects of ats.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Link to current member designation stats, and what you need to move to the next level.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But still no need to run around with it hanging out.:shk:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

You have such a good point, and I agree with you completely. I won't run around with it hanging out, just knowing I have it is good enough for me.

top topics

join