It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati planning Mass Killing this year with HAARP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

It seems to me that the main ones where all the really freaky experimentation goes on are in sparsely populated far off desert areas.

They have trains that run on magnetic strips, nothing like what you've seen on ground up here, and they can transport stuff all over the country to different bases.

But these guys have had these plans in the works for years, so It is my understanding that probably from the beginning, it was always their plan to attack the heavily populated areas, like say New York, Los Angeles, and I don't think the key bases are in those areas, just way stations to drop off stuff.

Like the Chile quake, the epicenter was in their most populated area.

So that will most likely be the case, these sadist would love the rest of the world to see something like those iconic downtown Los Angeles skyscrapers crashing down into a million pieces, it would serve great dramatic effect as with the WTC detonation of the twin towers, that footage.

Remember this is the Shadow Government, the ones with a liscence to hide what they do under the guise of national security.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
QUESTIONS :-

1/ if the Illuminati are planning to wreck havoc on Earth with Earthquakes......where are they going to go themselves?

2/ What caused all the Worlds Earthquakes Pre 1996 (before HAARP was operational) ?

3/ Why use Earthquakes to kill the people and not some other, less dramatic means?

4/ After the Event, how are the Illuminati going to survive and sustain their own lives?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

The shadow government has been building the underground bases for themselves since years back. They already have massive cities underground where they house scientist and places for politicians to go in case of a major catastrophic event.

Of course, these guys want the whole thing to go down dramatically, only the stuff that scares the masses heavily into submission to the more totalitarian laws. Understand that this has everything to do with mind- control( watch Shock Doctrine) footage of buildings crumbling to the ground scares people into submitting to all sorts of new opressive laws, as long as you have the masses in fear, but the real secret here is that the terrorist are funded operations byt the the CIA, and various organizations that are infiltrated this pyramid society of the Illuminati.

Their prime goal is to get rid of a massive chunk of the population, they really want to get rid of the dark skinned people on this planet, and put in place a more controllable society, but also, remember that these guys go beyond that, they are sadistic as hell.

They are invovled with the drug cartels, mind control operations at all levels, the know how to split people's minds and create assassins who can't remember doing the crime. It is shady as can be.

The key world is MIND CONTROL>

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
QUESTIONS :-

1/ if the Illuminati are planning to wreck havoc on Earth with Earthquakes......where are they going to go themselves?

2/ What caused all the Worlds Earthquakes Pre 1996 (before HAARP was operational) ?

3/ Why use Earthquakes to kill the people and not some other, less dramatic means?

4/ After the Event, how are the Illuminati going to survive and sustain their own lives?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by grantbeed]

Hello and good day

1) They have made bases everywhere.

2) Maybe Tectonic plate movement.

3) Natural Disasters can't be blamed on anyone, Plausible Deni-ability.

4) They created bases already.

and here is a bonus for you!

There are structures called Dome Homes. Such homes are rsistant to the following natural disasters:

Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Fires, and Hurricanes. What other natural disasters are there?

Okay maybe no volcanoes

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Question:

If HAARP is able to cause earthquakes

do you not think that it very well could
shake a skyscraper like WTC 1 & 2 & 7.

Shaking of the building itself would make
the steel beams rub together. That creates
friction and friction causes heat. I think
a billion watts could also bring a building
down. There were earthquakes recorded
under WTC on 9/11.

just a thought

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I find HAARP a plausible idea for some of the quakes happening, or maybe HAARP is to take the blame for what Nibiru is doing.

Maybe both of those are complete HOOP-LA!

However, the 9/11 job was done with Thermite. I suggest you look Thermite up.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I often wonder, it there was no Haarp, then what would we blame all the world problems on? huh.

Democrats.

Anywho...I'm curious as to how exactly the microwaves and other types of radionic energy emitted from this thing are focused to specific points. Radiation radiates...hence the name...it disperses at rate comparable to frequency and intensity.
So, how can it be used on a highly specific area?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I often wonder, it there was no Haarp, then what would we blame all the world problems on? huh.

Why, the LHC ofcourse! It's another big scary machine that not alot of people know what it does, so it must be an NWO tool.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A woman returned to Mexico City from Haiti the day after the big quake there and said to interviewers "the earthquakes there are very different from ours. There was a loud explosion, everything trembled and then fell". I knew immediately that this earthquake was not normal. A couple of weeks later I met a couple from Japan that told me that they were told almost the exact same thing about the big earthquake in China.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Makes sense. I was just thinking today watching the news, why would they really want to get rid of nukes. Sure they are bad for environment and all, but there must be something more. The I thought, maybe its that they have just perfected weapons that makes nuclear weapons unnecessary. Maybe HAARP for example.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk
Makes sense. I was just thinking today watching the news, why would they really want to get rid of nukes. Sure they are bad for environment and all, but there must be something more. The I thought, maybe its that they have just perfected weapons that makes nuclear weapons unnecessary. Maybe HAARP for example.

Why does there have to be something more? Nuclear winter is a very very very bad thing for the environment.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I totally agree that nuclear winter would not be fun. I just just don't think tptb care too much about the environment. They need to have something that gives them an upper hand over others. I just take everything that happens with a grain of salt. I would love it to be that they are really just trying to get rid of nukes. I'm just sayin' it seems more like some kind of chess move to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I totally agree that nuclear winter would not be fun. I just just don't think tptb care too much about the environment. They need to have something that gives them an upper hand over others. I just take everything that happens with a grain of salt. I would love it to be that they are really just trying to get rid of nukes. I'm just sayin' it seems more like some kind of chess move to me.

It seems to me like Obama doesn't want as many nuclear bombs in the world, I really doubt there's anything more to it..
If the PTB didn't care about the environment, don't you think we would use a bit more nukes then?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think the environment is pretty important to anybody who wants to keep living. Including "TPTB".

Nobody wants the whole world to get nuked to extinction, not even them. It doesnt make any sense. (unless they have learned a way to harvest us. i dont want to be harvested)

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It never surprises me how misinformed people are. There is a lot more to Illuminism than mass depopulation. LoL. They're aim is definitely outside of anything talked about here!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

if the illuminate is all that---how about karma?? theyll get theirs--and we will get ours--and so it all goes--it is all stupid and sick for sure!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

if the illuminate is all that---how about karma?? theyll get theirs--and we will get ours--and so it all goes--it is all stupid and sick for sure!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly_U

easy

Just look at how they divide people in politics. Humanity is good at lying their asses off.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hahaha, well, it looks like they are finally making good on their HAARP attacks.
Better late than never though, right? You know, with Japan and all.

edit on 4/12/2011 by FoJAk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

It seems to me like Obama doesn't want as many nuclear bombs in the world, I really doubt there's anything more to it..
If the PTB didn't care about the environment, don't you think we would use a bit more nukes then?

It's not just Obama though, in fact from my recollection the only countries with or with the potential to make nuclear bombs are now Iran, India, North Korea and Pakistan. The rest of the world seems to have ditched nukes, no need for them.

We all know nukes are bad, seen and heard what they do to people and places, still have Chernobyl as an example of a place and its surrounding areas where nuclear fallout and radiation can make a place unhabitable.

Nukes as weapons? Packed into bombs? Relics of the Cold War, only madmen and rogue countries are allowed to be said to have them, makes them seem that much more dangerous. "Iran has nuclear bombs? Oh no!"

Now, a manipulation of weather as HAARP allegedly does, somehow creating earthquakes especially where nuclear reactors are could have the same effect as a bomb but without the extra cost of making and flying the shells over. Hit a region where a plant has been standing for decades, much easier. The fallout reaches for miles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join