Illuminati planning Mass Killing this year with HAARP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yes, people, after listening to Steven Quayle last night on Coasttocoastam it became clear, the big cataclysmic events that are really gonna kill huge chunks of the populations are going happen because of HAARP.

That 2012 movie with the earth cracking all over the place forming abysesses of death is pure BS to make you believe that when it happens, that it will be purely natural and not HAARP created- is my belief now.

The New Age books written by various mind controlled individuals made to believe they were seeing angelic entities telling them of upcoming cataclysmic events is pure holographic machinery used on select people to seed the idea that we- the clueless people of the earth- are the ones causing the negative ridges that will create the volcano eruptions and cataclysmic events because of our own faults in not being angelic and zombie like peaceful and passive in the head.

I'm warning you right now. IT IS NOT YOU. Do not buy into the lie that it will be created by you. You know damn well that the human race has been had, by the Illuminati all this time - there would have been no way for us to understand this until this specific point in time, because of the internet, and the persistent individuals who've been unrelenting in exposing the Power Elite for years before now.

After all, the real demons who orchestrate the wars and do their sick ritual killings are the very people who have amassing the monies to develop even more advanced weapons over time to kill off as many people as possible in one swoop!

So tell me, if the infiltrated New Age movement, really wants to make you believe that little pee wee you is responsible for aggravating Mother Earth and causing her to unleash her volcanoes and earthquakes to kill millions- it is pure BS- The Illuminati is the one daily drilling massive holes for underground bases in the earth, daily subjecting kidnapped foster children, ones stolen off playgrounds all over the world, to SAW franchise movie like experiments in search of created perfect mind control weapons to use on the entire population as well as for drug projects etc.

HAARP is there perfect weapon, and they are going to start a major Earthquake in the United States very SOON that is gonna create a perfect scenario for them to flood the clueless massess into the FEMA camps, where what is going to happen is, that you are gonna find tons of people go missing in the midst of the chaos.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My spouse and I were just discussing the possibility of this also.

Do great minds think alike or what?!

P.S.
The Steve Quayle site is one of my favorites. I check it every day.

www.stevequayle.com...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There will be a civil war if that happens, not because the sheeple are suddenly made aware, but simply because they have guns and are scared, and seeing riot cops herding them into the FEMA trains when they haven't done anything will set them off like a lighting a match in a grain silo.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

I think it goes: "Great minds think alike and fools seldom differ."

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
what i don't get, is how they get people to do their bidding, allow themselves to go through with it, even if it means going against their own people. How can u make a choice like that??

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

This is THE WEAPON folks!
moneyteachers.org...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I often wonder, it there was no Haarp, then what would we blame all the world problems on? huh.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
have you got evidence that can probe towards your conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i blame the gawd-darn solar flares! If you got a problem, solar flares are there to take the fall!

like when i ran over a bunch of puppies yesterday. i just say, "wasnt me, blame the solar flares!" usually goes over smoothly...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I'm sure the Illuminati could figure out another weapon of some sort.

Given HAARP is supposedly a natural disaster machine it helps with plausible deniability.

I couldn't think up a better weapon.

Maybe HAARP is being used as a cover story for Nibiru, or the other way around.

HAARP does more then just check the ionosphere, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Lmao HAARP is mentioned in like every topic in this site in one way or another.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
HAARP is a Marxist plot! DAMN YOU OBAMA! DAMN YOU!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Good post.

If you want to dig deeper read Laura Knight Jadczyk's High Strangeness.

Alot of interesting reading here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

and a video link, "through the eyes of a slave"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... The Eyes Of A Slave

Their agenda:

1. Complete ownership of every living thingo on this Earth.
2) To repress the intellectual and spiritual evolvement of the Human Race.
3) To cull the human herd to 500 million
4) The genocide of all non-white races, followed by the genocide/enslavement of remaining white races.

From native Americans and Aboriginal Australians, to Latin America and South East Asia - the eradication of all indigenous races is a prime objective for the Controllers. Africa - where we all began is not a nation- it is a concentration camp.

Rise up off your knees. Organize - Inform - Prepare - Resist

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
OP, not here to poo-poo on your thread, like most of the posters above

Just 2 simple questions.

How do you tell the difference between a natural earthquake and HAARP created

Do you have any ideas about when and where?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How would a technology studying the atmosphere cause earthquakes?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

HAARP creates vibrations, with the vibrations the operators can check for, gold, natural gas, oil, solid rock, and etc.

With enough energy, the vibrations may be increased for an earthquake effect. Although the above is just my theory (not the gold part though).

Anyways the design for HAARP came from Nick Tesla.

I think HAARP is used for other things, when was the Last time anyone trusted the Government?

So the governments words should be taken as fact?

Which is everyone's own determination to make, whether or not HAARP is or is not a weapon.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hmm...about earthquakes..If the Illuminati are planning massive destruction by means of global catastrophic earthquakes, then what happens to all their underground TUNNELS???????

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by On the Edge

I think it goes: "Great minds think alike and fools seldom differ."

I hope you're not trying to be deragatory,because if so,your reply does not in any way negate what I had said.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm curious. Since earthquakes are normally caused by the movement of 2 tectonic plates against each other, and even during volcanic activity due to the movement of magma, do these HAARP created vibrations cause movement of the plates? Or is there some other geologic characteristic this technology stimulates in order to cause an earthquake?

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join