It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawning on the New Era of Space Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Now since the call to private sectors of space ventures: Will, or what do you expect about disclosure of private exploration into deep space, or even local for that matter.

Do you believe these private companies will be forthcoming about discoveries?

Would a private company want to give away, known sources of about clean super energy?

What is climates and life was found, closer to home than we think?

How about,[hyposthesis and speculation] that contact is made with technology, would these private ventures want to give away the upper hand and share with the world?

I find that these questions, in the wake of the New Era of Space travel, are vaild points to answer. I am sure I haven't thought of all points to be addressed:

Can civilians of Earth trust the private space ventures to be honest with us?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To answer my own questions:

I don't know and that is what scares me. There is one side of me that says AWESOME!

Then another that says,

WHAT?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
After reading about Falcon 9 moving into the Air Force station of the Cape, it kind of makes me wonder.

en.wikipedia.org...

Is this private anymore?

I understand the reasons to have the rocket launched from controlled conditions.

But still the close proximity to the military is interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Are private industries and their right not to tell, their monopolies and above all the amount of influence they gain from their right not to tell and the resulting war on who keeps secrets a secret the best and their willingness to win that war because that means they also have the most influence and power, the thing what gets us on ATS in the first place ?

So yes. I do think it's worrying and no I don't think any military should have a big say in it. Kennedy already said that the military industries A.K.A. private industries are a problem.

Not in a NWO kind of way tho. Because that would mean they would have to work together but instead they fight for power.

I think your question is quite good S&F .
I just don't think it's possible to apply it only on space travel.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

As you stated How can we go to private space travel, eventually the governments will see this as loss of control!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by theability]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Yes that's what I said but I also said this same government is influenced by private industries.

They lost control already the minute China and India became space dwellers.

After the Indian discovery of water on the Moon, NASA was pretty quick to confirm this . They knew. Why didn't we ?
They only told us because they were forced to, because India interfered.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

This is how I wonder, the new space venture can stay private, I see no way that will happen, they want to, or have made space a military venture.

Now their going public?

THIS MAKES NO SENSE! Seriosuly something is up....

new topics

top topics

join