It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Vivid Dreams... How about you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Within this past week, every time I go to sleep, I have been having the most realistic and intense dreams I have ever had in my entire life.

Take last night for example. I got two tattoos in my dream. I felt the needle poke my skin and I even remember what the tats looked like. I also talked to a bunch of old friends, and everything in this dream just felt right and there was a feeling of peace in the world.

I then woke up into this world, and the first thing I did was check my body for the tattoos in my dream. They were not there, yet I still felt the slight sensation of where they should have been. Also, to add to that, this world has not been feeling right lately. This feels like the dream, while my dreams are my reality. It is the strangest feeling, and has only been happening very recently.

There are other threads at the moment that are talking about how things are feeling "off" right now. The purpose of this thread is to discuss your dreams and how they feel like the dreams seem more real now than this reality. Hopefully there are others that are feeling the same as me about all this.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I always have very vivid and crazy dreams. I've been practicing doing what I want in my dreams, so once I realize I'm dreaming things usually seem to calm down a bit. One of the trade-offs, I guess.

I've been having dreams about airplanes and other things flying through the air on a more than regular basis for about 6 months. That's strange.

Have you changed your diet or anything else in your life?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I had a dream not to long ago, where I had gotten off my bed, and was walking in my house. Everything was the same if I were to be walking awake.

But as I reached the bathroom door I opened it and turned my back and started to free fall, I felt as I weighed nothing, and it felt so real. I was just tumbling and allowing myself to fall.

That was the 2nd time, The first time I had a dream where I just jumped back and again, was freefalling but it felt so awesome, I cant describe it.

I even told myself in my dream that just let yourself go along with the feeling.

Anyone have any similar dreams?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yes, i have been having incredibly vivid dreams this week especially for some reason.
Last night was nuts, even had to wake up, scared, but knowing i had to go back to sleep and get back to it. I am glad i did because i got to hang out with a long lost friend, who passed away over twenty years ago.
oh yeh, and, Two nights ago i had a loooong dream and at the end...credits...like a film. even an epitaph telling me the director had passed away in the meantime ( dream director?)
then i woke and it was morning. It was like a major event, a block buster of a dream.

so yes, i have been having vivid dreams this week.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As I. I wake up, with the feeling that i just came back from a long long trip. I know i experienced a long time of dreams, and remember things that would take hours to go through.

I can't explain the feeling when i wake up, the closest thing i can compare it too is leaving home for 2 years, coming back, and having that feeling of "long time no see".

Weird, but i love it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I've had some damnably realistic dreams in the past, but recently man, the types of dreams I'm having are insane. I remember one from just a few weeks ago where I was walking through a medieval tunnel, people were selling wares, and there was a book shop. The book shop had the most incredible lighting. The way the lamps were reflecting off the darkened brown bookshelves, the colors of all the bindings, it was absolutely surreal. All with people talking in the background.

I could even _smell_ things in the environment. A first for me. I reached out and touched a horses mane and remember being shocked that it had texture.

It was like every sense was activated. I remember thinking, "If only the PS3 was this realistic!"

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

yes similar feelings too
like i have been away for a very long time, every night.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
particular substances will make your dreams crazy realistic

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes, I have been experiencing particularly vivid dreams for the past 5 days but they are also proving to be particularly hard to remember. I really need to start writing them down.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ive just made a thread regarding same topic. Out of curiosity
Anyone been getting headaches recently? May be nothing but my wife and i both have been getting loads of headaches recently and also wierd dreams.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Benadryl always gives me crazy vivid dreams or nightmares.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
For about a year, more or less (I haven't really kept track) I've been seemingly going into the same "dreamworld" in almost every dream that I can remember. What I mean by "the same "dreamworld"" is this: it's the same place everytime. It's a city. Just a city. Not some futuristic or otherworldly city, just a city. A metropolitan area that I seem to be familiar with in the dream. It reminds me (after waking) of an area near Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. Sometimes I'm outside trying to find a bus stop, other times I'm walking, trying to find my bearings so I might get to some location in the city. The area I seem to always find myslf near also has a freeway interchange of some sort. Other times it seems somehow apocalyptic. Sometimes I find myself in the basement of a building, trying to find a safe hiding place frome something. The basement is full of old junk and rubble , and there are passageways of some sort in the walls where I try to hide. Sometimes I'm in the same tobacco shop, over and over, wanting to smoke, but not havng any cigarettes (I smoke in waking life).

Infrequently I can "float" around, but those around me in the dream don't seem to notice I'm trying to show them I can float, or maybe they don't care that I can.

It always seems to be dusk, or twighlight in the city when I'm there. Or not too long after sundown.

I should start a dream journal and try to figure out where exactly I am and what I'm doing there.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Recently, I've just been asking over and  over through meditation for answers of what's going on and I've started to get them. The past week or so, I've had dreams of meeting with a 'friend' or 'mentor'. He answers questions I may have about 2012, current events, my life, or anything else I might be curious about. The gist I got from these meetings was that I couldn't remember everything because that would defeat the purpose of my search for answers. Part of my reason for being here is to be on a search for answers in the hope that others would follow. What's the point of playing a video game if you have all the cheat codes? But he couldn't let me keep begging for answers, he wanted to help.

I only have a general idea of what was asked and what the answers were. But I got the sense that 2012 is a very personal journey. If you want martial law, fear, you'll get that. If you want a new golden age, you'll get that, etc. I also got the sense that everything is working out as it should be. The earthquakes are a beginning change to wake people up. Right around this summer (even starting now) things are really going to start to accelerate to 2012.

As for other dreams, I always have a repetitive dream where I am in a crowd of people running and screaming from a terrorist/villian, etc. I'm always the only guy who tries to take him down because I'm not afraid. Sometimes I succeed and people are amazed that I wasn't scared. But many times it ends in me getting shot & killed, but I feel at peace because atleast I tried and was not fleeing in fear. I see this affecting my everyday life as well. When someone challenges me, I don't back down like I used to, and defend my position. It amazes me how so many people are cowards, even if they seem tough on the outside. I'm 5' 9" and 120lbs. and I find jocks twice my size now leave me alone just because I'm not afraid. Sure, they make it seem like I'm the coward, but it is in fact them.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh, and three nights ago I dreamt I was in a building looking out over a city landscape. The building I was in started to tilt and as I looked out of the window I could feel the sensation of great speed as if the earth's axis rotation were shifting. As the building began to topple towards the ground, I could see an immense tidal wave about to crash over the entire area. At this point I woke up. Freaky. And vivid.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Weird. I never ever remember any of my dreams, and if I do I forget them in the next ten minutes or so. Either that or I don't get dreams at all xD

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Confirmation on this. Very recent. Maybe whatever is causing seismic activity is also affecting people's noodles.

This would seem to suggest that waking thought processes could be altered as well. What happens if our leaders go nuts?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
The purpose of this thread is to discuss your dreams and how they feel like the dreams seem more real now than this reality.
Thank you.

The dreamworld I repeatedly find myself in feels very real. I wish I could remember more when I wake up. I need to start to remember landmarks and street signs so I can track down this "place". It seems important that I do. I don't know why. It's like trying to remember the name of a song. Or the melody. It's on the tip of my brain, but...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think people are awakening and realizing that the "dream world" is more real than the material world.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
yes i have also had those same "needle" dreams and the pain from them is so real!! my dreams are usually vivid though.. i sleep with moldavite under my pillow

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
so intense that the exact same people and situation happend day after.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join