It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for the Federal Government to Round Up Republicans for Reeducation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was on facebook and I came across this new group called: IT IS TIME FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO ROUND UP REPUBLICANS FOR REEDUCATION. I thought the posting was a joke, but the guy is for real. He looks like some DC liberal, probably works for a think tank, Brookings or Council on Foreign Relations or something. These are some scary times. To even think that such a thing would exist on Facebook is really scary to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Personally, I think it's past time for everyone who works inside the Beltway to be rounded up for "reeducation."

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I just looked through it.

Are people really this sick minded?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Jouett

I think November Mid-term elections will be a big kick in the pants Re-education lesson.

The sad thing is if these people could do what they suggest, they would.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure but I think the page has something to do with the Onion.

The author has some kind of connection to it from what I understand.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's a liberal punking right-wing conspiracy theorists no doubt. Not a hard thing to do btw.

Tea partiers punk’d into supporting removal of white people from US

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
LOL

Here. Maybe I can speak some sense into this lunatic.

I bet this angle will make sense to his deluded perception of reality.

"Nah man you don't have to round anyone up, just brainwash Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck into saying what you want, then all the Republicans will follow perfectly."

This here, would set this deluded website off on a wild goose chase, and misdirect them from their original plan : Nazi Deathcamps.

But these guys are so dumb such reasonings will lead them off course. Like putty in your hands my friends.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
It's a liberal punking right-wing conspiracy theorists no doubt. Not a hard thing to do btw.

I disagree.

I know as a fact that both sides of the political coin are extremist and love violence.

You can say a group like this is harmless joke, but thats wishful thinking due to clouded bias because you think 1 side is less crazy than the other side.

This is clearly not true. We have seen perfect examples that prove the Democrats are just as psychopathic and delusional as the Republicans.

I for one, think their little hate website is real. I know they hate Republicans the same way Republicans hate them.

This is kind of like a KKK or NeoNazi group within the Democratic party. Essentially.

You can't make up a Joke, without Thinking of it. And the fact they Thought of it, shows they are off their rockers.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah omg go read some of the lunatic comments the Red vs Blue is having over on that blog.

Look at their foaming at the mouth with hate.

Look at their blood thirsty battle cries.

Both sides are just going nuts man.

They call each other Nazis in anger but fail to see that they are all Nazis themselves. Both sides treat each other that way, and you all know it.

Maybe the .Gov needs to round up ALL Democrats AND Republicans???!

Hey it was their ideas!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I ran into one of these individuals last week. He didnt think the various anti-gov groups should be allowed to say the things they say and thought the government should act to censor or block them and their ideas.

Really good idea for the government, the thing which they are suspicious/paranoid/distrustful of, to go on and justify all of their fears and concerns.

Yeah, that wouldnt spark the violence and revolt or anything.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Look at the revolt in Kyrgyzstan.

Most revolter's had to overpower the police forces to acquire rifles.

In the USA it won't be like that. The citizens already have unlimited arsenals of high class weaponry. Way more than some crappy AK 74s.

Just saying, from yesterdays examples. It's a good point to gauge events of that nature. Since it's a real life example.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That's a good point. Those people were armed with sticks and rocks and they still overpowered and disarmed the police.

So much for the "trained and armed American police would make revolt impossible" theories.

Obviously if the police and the military were ready and waiting and willing to use deadly force that would make revolt more difficult.

I like the footage of the military running out and firing their machine guns into the air. Did they think that would scare the rioters into stopping? Was the military afraid to fire into them or ordered not to fire into them? Did they not fire into them because they were so ridiculously outnumbered that it wouldnt have mattered anyway?

For one reason or another it didnt look like their government was able or willing to do anything to stop the revolt.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The AK-47 is not crappy. It 's a great weapon. You can drag it through the mud from behind a truck and it will still fire when you are done abusing it. It's THE weapon of choice for revolutionaries.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Jack Jouett]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well, uh, I am *scratches head* quite surprised actually. This does not look like some guy who is trying to be funny or is just mad at Republicans, he looks serious. He really wants all people on the right rounded up into education camps. My guess is that he would also like to see them concentrate better too, maybe do some hard labor?

Well I am a leftie and while I strongly disagree with the right I would never support forcing anyone into any type of re-education camp, even if some of them really act like they belong in one. That would be a huge infringement on civil liberties and the constitution.

Thankfully this lunatic only has 64 fans.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Jouett

This is off topic....sorry everyone!

But he said AK-74....NOT 47!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Jouett
These are some scary times. To even think that such a thing would exist on Facebook is really scary to me.

I understand how you feel. Just remember our constitutional militiamen are between you and the Obama Jack Boots and THEY ARE READY FOR A FIGHT!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Lilitu

I disagree.

I know as a fact that both sides of the political coin are extremist and love violence.

You can say a group like this is harmless joke, but thats wishful thinking due to clouded bias because you think 1 side is less crazy than the other side.

This is clearly not true. We have seen perfect examples that prove the Democrats are just as psychopathic and delusional as the Republicans.

I for one, think their little hate website is real. I know they hate Republicans the same way Republicans hate them.

This is kind of like a KKK or NeoNazi group within the Democratic party. Essentially.

You can't make up a Joke, without Thinking of it. And the fact they Thought of it, shows they are off their rockers.

You are experiencing a deepening of anxiety due to your inability to reconcile your inner positive image of the tea party movement with the outward negative images of tea party reality. Thus you are resorting to the primitive defensive mechanisms of denial, projection and splitting or dissociation. How often do you experience depression and self destructive thoughts?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The word re-education to me means termination. Death by any means necessary. No future use. Worthless. Round up will include Democrats as well. the only party will be the "O" party. The rules will be simple for everyone. One nation under "O" with no liberty and no justice for anyone, ever.

new topics

top topics

join