It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Daniel prophesies. Repeating?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just thought I would throw this out. Put it on record so to speak so that if additional events occur that follow the given time line of the prophesies occur then people may be aware of it.

So the issues here are these. Is the prophesies of Daniel especially chapters 8 and 11 beginning to repeat? Here's the evidence so far.

Daniel 11 verses 1 through 3 indicate that just before the start of the end of years in verse 6 a powerful country from the west would be attacked by a group of kings or nations from Persia. (Middle East) This country counterattacks and in chap 8 this country conquers two of those nations/kings. So technically Daniel appears to be 3 for 3 in recent events.

Now it's true here the prophecy of 11-2 specifically mentions Greece. However there is a little problem there. Daniel received this prophecy as a vision. As such he is recounting the pictures that appeared in his head. Also it is known possibility that biblical prophesies do repeat on occasion.

So it may be that these prophesies of Daniel are repeating. Then the question becomes what are the future events predicted by the prophesies? After some thought here's the next 3 events predicted.

1. Possibly optional... Chap 8 predicts a fight between a ram and a goat. The goat breaks the rams 2 horns and apparently kills the ram. The ram was the ancient symbol of the Persians. That would be today's Iran. However the Persian Empire at the zenith of it's power owned everything from India to Egypt. So is this prophecy predicting the defeat of Iran?

We'll have to see won't we?

2. The failure of the US federal government. After conquering "Persia" the great horn of the goat is broke off and 4 notable horns take it's place. With all the mutterings of succession and state's rights if a disaster should strike and it leaves the federal government unable to perform it's duties that could leave room for states to break away eh?

3. The signing of the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9-27 and a short period of peace before the sacking of Rome and the Vatican. Where else would you find idols and implements of gold and silver in todays world. Thus causing WW3 and a war between Nato and the Muslim Caliphate.

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's been suggested many times that certain people are deliberately attempting to fulfil prophecy

And they're in position to do so

Personally, I believe that to be the case

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I don't believe in the Book of Daniel since it's fake. Sorry but it's fake to me.
www.hennessy.id.au...
Tell me what you think of this link.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Interesting blog. But terribly wrong as to Daniel.

The problem with Daniel in a nutshell.

2-28
But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

8-19
And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

10-14
Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

11-6
And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.

11-40
And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

And why are these verses such a problem? Because of this last verse in Chap 12-4.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The time of the end is a time far in the future to Daniel in a world where people run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased.

The times of the Greek and Roman empires could not have fulfilled the prophesies of Daniel. They didn't happen in the time of the end. Knowledge had not been increased in the BCE. These prophesies appear to be about future events.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
And now I have a second problem with Daniel. It appears the 70 weeks of Daniel 9 may be incomplete. Why? It appears something terrible may have happened 2000 years ago that may have been simply overlooked or worse.

INTENTIONALLY COVERED UP.

Which fits this website nicely. So here's the cover up 2000 years in the making. And it starts with the last 2 verses of the book of Malachi.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

What's the problem. This major accusation Jesus Christ tosses at the Jews.

Matthew 17.
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

He accuses them of killing Elijah the Prophet! Because of that he is also accusing them of triggering the curse of Malachi.

Then the problem becomes what is the curse of Malachi?

Turns out the evidence of it is scattered among the books of the old testament and Jesus Christ makes a number of apparently veiled statements that indicates he and his disciples were aware of it.

So the curse in a nutshell. Curses in Judaism are applied according to the covenant of Leviticus 26. It's a legal agreement between God and the descendants of Israel. Specifically it details the benefits and the punishments for following the laws of Moses and the collective punishments for breaking them. Per the agreement the top level collective punishment is the destruction of the country and the death and enslavement of it's people.

Now look at the history of the Jews and Israel for the last 2000 years. Failed revolts against the Romans resulted in death and destruction on a large scale. The destruction of the Temple in 70AD and the start of the diaspora in 135. Since then the Jews were harassed and discriminated against through much of the world. Even today they are surrounded by ticked off Muslims because their very existence threatens their afterlife. Once Muslim always Muslim and to lose it means you are going to hell.

In this case the glove fits.

So is it possible to find the declaration of the curse? Close. I found a prophecy of it's existence. With the timeframe. It's contained in the book of Hosea. In fact it's the entire book of Hosea. It's one huge prophecy of the curse of Malachi. But here is the curse simplified.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 5
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hosea 13
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
11 I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.

And here is the timeframe decoded.
Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

And here is the key to understanding the days. They are days in the presence of God.

Psalms 90
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Or

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Those days are thousand year periods of time. The curse of Malachi was to be 2000 years long. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel".

And this creates a major problem for the 70 weeks of Daniel 9. Unfinished business. The 70th week cannot be complete. It has to come at the end of the curse.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Ntech,
Golly it is a little too much to try make a full understanding of all you have brought up, but will attempt a short preview of it that has come to me. Dan. chap. 8: is a very last end prophecy all the way through from verse one on. Dan. is told in verse 17,
Da 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

Now back to verse Da 8:1 ¶ In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

The "after that" is what comes after what he was shown in chap. 7 and so after reading verse 17 he knows this whole vision is for the time of the end and so we could paraphrase verse one "unto me Daniel", the last end part of which appeared to me before. Now lets take in verse 19-
Da 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Now this is a very revealing verse, "the last end of the indignation" and "the time appointed the end shall be: The particular word "indignation" used there is a very hot one -
from 2194; strictly froth at the mouth, i.e. (figuratively) fury (especially of God's displeasure with sin):--angry, indignation, rage. See Hebrew 2194
Literally means the last end of God's furious, froth, rage anger with sin. Ruff, ruff man i'd say.
Then it is stated, "at the time appointed the end shall be". Now that reveals something, He has appoointed the time, but we are told only He knows that. But what we must understand from this prophecy that we are in thia time of the end and He does tell us when it starts in verse -
Da 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? (now the time) Da 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Now I must inform you very few have ever figured this out, and I will just give you some clues, "that certain saint which spake". is noone but "Wonderful Numberer, numbeer of secrets, Palmoni" of verse 13 and the prophecy of 2300 days, verse 14, is on the Jubilee calendar. It is not revealed to Dan. when to start the prophecy in this chap. but is in the 9-t/h, and is clear though that Dan. was astonished and none undersood it, and I believe because the time was so long until this prophecy would start. Read -
Da 8:27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

Then in the next chap. Dan. understands that this and the prophecies given on to fullfil to the time of this prophecy is given and this verse reveals it -
Da 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.Da 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
There was actually 4 decrees given but only one ever came to fruitition and the date of that one can be determined to be 457. Christ Yahshua died in the middle of the 70-t/h wk. of yrs. exactly as prophecied, He started His ministry 27 died 30 and ended 34 and then the gospel went to the Gentiles and they were the wild olive branches that could be graffed in and also the natural branches could be graffed back in by recieving the promised Messiah. In short the prophecy of Dan. 8 started our yr. 1844 and there is no mistake about that.

I will stop at that for now, if you want to see this better go to www.itsaboutthattime.net... as this is the proper layout of the Jubilee caendar and a lot of explanations.

His prophecy proves the Redeemer who came and died AD 30 was no hoax or imposter and the prophecy also proves God, Yahweh is who He says He is.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Ntech,

This reply is about Dan.11 and 12, and all I'm going to say on them here and now is that chap. 11 of Dan. begins present prophecy with verse 27 on to the end of the chap. Chap. 12 is fully an end time prophecy and possibly the 1290 and 1335 days may be the days shortened for the elect's sake as only the 1260 is mentioned by John in Revelation.

Yahshua, Jesus himself said it -
Mt 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I find these are the only days that can be shortened. All the prophecy that isn't yet fulfilled will be very shortly, the last of literal time prophecy being -
Re 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (No power to continue further period!)
(The same period of time given with different actions being accomplished is - )
Re 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Re 11:3 ¶ And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

When these two prophecies are over it is done over and He comes very quickly.

The prophecies of Dan. help to clarify Rev. and Rev. helps to clarify Dan.

I have just touched the subject to understand it fully to be solidly understood without doubt but it can be done but requires study, here a piece there a piece until the picture is perfectly clear as all the pieces are in place.

I like to do these studies but I'm a slow typer as at 79 the fingers don't reach out good and no touch anymore.

I hope this helps someone who is seeing into these prophecies

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
It's been suggested many times that certain people are deliberately attempting to fulfil prophecy

Yes something like that, I just want the dark to come faster. Ohh man refresh, back to feelings. Screw their war.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The vision of the ram and the goat is interpreted by Gabriel: The goat is a western coalition (western culture is rooted in Greece). The two horns on the ram are Media and Persia, or Iraq and Iran, respectively. The goat crosses the whole earth without touching the ground to get to the ram and completely stomp the crap out of it.

This has generally been interpreted as the conquests of Alexander the Great. Which is accurate, no doubt. It's also referred to as taking place in the end times. So it's to happen twice in history.

Ever since Alexander's conquests, the west and the middle east have been pushing back and forth at each other. The west has never accomplished again what Alexander accomplished. That is, never made a full takeover of the Media/Persia regions. Not even during the crusades.

Now that this is playing out before our eyes for the first time since Alexander, you can bet that it's the fulfillment of the vision. Count on there being war with Iran. Count on the west winning. And falling into disarray shortly thereafter.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

What's interesting is that even if these people are trying to fulfil prophecy, the prophecy is still true.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

What's interesting is that even if these people are trying to fulfil prophecy, the prophecy is still true.

Exactly right!

If someone actively and purposefully makes a prophetic event come true for the sake of self-fulfillment, then the prophecy is still technically fulfilled.

Motives don't play into it, only whether or not and event was predicted and then occurred.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Arietis

The goat crosses the whole earth without touching the ground to get to the ram and completely stomp the crap out of it.

This has generally been interpreted as the conquests of Alexander the Great.
Which is accurate, no doubt.

It's also referred to as taking place in the end times. So it's to happen twice in history.

there you go... there was the first fufillment prior to the 70 weeks in Daniels' prophecy...
Alexander did not really/literally cross over the face of the Earth without touching the ground...
although he first introduced the 1st blitzkrieg tactic (way before 1939 Nazi Germany)

but we are comparing the Alexander tactic over 2500 years ago to these current end times...

you do realize that the USA in Gulf War I, actually deployed troops(without touching the ground)
into the Arabian Peninsula by air transport from bases in the central parts of America (west hemisphere)
in an actual fufillment of the Daniel prophecy

wouldn't you say this event matched the 2nd replay of Daniels prophetic vision that had a 1st
actualization ---way back then in the Grecian Empire & world conquest.....
and is having a 2nd performance...in the latter days...as seen in the USA invasion of Saddams'
Iraq,,,, a mirror of the biblical events of antiquity -> Alexander-the-great

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

wouldn't you say this event matched the 2nd replay of Daniels prophetic vision that had a 1st
actualization ---way back then in the Grecian Empire & world conquest.....
and is having a 2nd performance...in the latter days...as seen in the USA invasion of Saddams'
Iraq,,,, a mirror of the biblical events of antiquity -> Alexander-the-great

Yes!

Yes I would!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Arietis

Originally posted by prophecy4

If someone actively and purposefully makes a prophetic event come true for the sake of self-fulfillment, then the prophecy is still technically fulfilled.

Motives don't play into it, only whether or not and event was predicted and then occurred.

well.. in my eyes, it is no longer a prophecy inspired by a Deity... instead the words are more of a road-map
so that followers can 'make it happen'...a far cry from a supernatural fufillment of a Divine providence...

in the event that corrupt men cause god-ordained prophecy to happen...
well that to me is not some Divine force inspiring men to cause the actions to happen
it is the devil force that is mis-applied.. and attributed to god/angels/benevolent forces
edit on 10-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It's not a matter of a deity "inspiring" anyone.

It's a matter of a deity foretelling the future, or saying "this is what men will end up doing", or "this is the outcome of future events", no matter what steps are taken to get there by men or any other forces.

Men accomplishing these things only prove them to be right.

If, in the end, the prophecy turns out to be correct, then it can only be said to have been fulfilled.

And generally we're talking about prophecies that were given thousands of years ahead of time.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

check this out

Daniel 9:25
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks,
and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

The Israeli Defense Forces was officially founded May 31, 1948, 2 weeks afters Israel is declared independent.
This is the going forth of the command.

62 weeks = (62*360) = 22320 days

May 31, 1948 + 22320 days = July 10, 2009

July 10, 2009 is the beginning of the 1260days/42week prophecy of Revelation 11

July 10, 2009 + 1260days = December 21, 2012

This means that this must also be the beginning of the 7 year/1 week prophecy of Daniel 9. Many people expect a 'peace treaty' so where is it.
This could be it - Japan proposes a 'corridor for peace and prosperity' in Israel also known as the peace valley plan. Read about it here.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hosea 6 prophesy

1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up

2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Two days is Two millenia, 2000 years since the death of Christ, in what year exactly is unknown so again, it's easier to count back.
We start with the day we are 'revived'. What is this revival, it is the latter rain, when the 'woman' is being nourished for 1260 days.
This is also then the time when the witnesses are prophesying, nourishing the 'woman'.
So we count back from July 10, 2009 (2000*360=720000days) which brings us to March 27, 0038, this could be the year Jesus died, the day the veil was torn.

Also, if the witnessing and gentile treading the holy city prophesy was to start July 10, 2009 and end December 21, 2012, then that means the witnesses will be killed right around Christmas time. Then Rev 11:10 would make sense

10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth

I mentioned this in another thread but I'll repeat myself. The world will be so overjoyed at the death of these two prophets that they'll bring out their Christmas presents a few days early to celebrate. Many people argue that Jesus was not born on Dec 25 so it makes perfect sense that his last witnesses should die at that time. When they die, the rule of the antichrist is birthed. The great tribulation begins.

What do you think.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
My thoughts? Ok.

Hosea 6 prophesy 1Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up 2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Two days is Two millenia, 2000 years since the death of Christ, in what year exactly is unknown so again, it's easier to count back.

Slight problem here. The curse didn't start at the death of Jesus Christ. He was collateral damage. Hosea is giving us information on the curse of Malachi. The curse started at the death of John the Baptist. Moves the timeframe up a couple of years.

Also now let me give you another prophecy that narrows down the window of the Apocalypse.

Matthew 24.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

So what is the earliest fig leaf on record? That would be the rebirth of Israel in May 1948. Why? Because there are prophesies predicting the rebirth of a Jewish nation. The dried bones prophecy of Ezekiel. And the fig tree prophecy itself is a veiled reference to Israel. Therefore Israel is a fig leaf. Earliest fig leaf I could find.

That would put the Apocalypse at 62 years and 5 months old. And per Psalms 90-10 a lifetime is approx. 70 to 80 years. So while a standard generation of approx 25 to 35 year may have already passed another possible meaning to the fig tree parable is 70 to 80 years. Meaning the Apocalypse would be over between May 15 2018 to May 15 2028. The window of opportunity for the 7 year agreement starts on May 15 2011 and goes to May 15 2021.

How's that for date setting eh?

Now the problem is that there is a couple of events that need to happen. According to Daniel it would appear that the next event coming down the pike is the destruction of the ram. The death of Persia. Could be Iran though as a possible alternate it could be Pakistan. Pakistan was part of "Persia" and is full of Taliban and Al Quada. If either falls that could be the sign that the death of the ram has occurred.

Then the Greece of the prophecy breaks up 4 ways. Then the agreement is signed. I would say a few more years yet. And the witnesses don't show up until the agreement is signed.

However I would point out this little detail. One of the witnesses appears early to rebuild the temple.
Revelation 11.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Now look at what Zechariah states.
Chap 3.
8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Chap 4.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

Chap 6.
10 Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;
11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

It would appear that one or both of them show up first to build the temple. Meaning the "branch" could show up anytime now.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

ntech,

The prophecies of Dan. 8:, 9;, 11:, 12: are not repeating. The prophecy of both 8, 9 began with the yr. 457 to rebuild and restore Jerusalem. the 2300 days = 2300 yrs and takes you to the yr. 1844 and this is the yr the prophecy of Dan. 8: starts, there is no other right answer. The first sixty nine wks of yrs of Dan. 9 ended the yr 26. I don't see your explanations at all. Until Messiah the Prince in 9:25 makes you know that this prophecy has been fulfilled. It is all simple math, 7 wks. + 62 wks. = 69 wks. and this is when the Prince, Jesus began His ministry, the seventieth wk. and the seventieth wk follows the sixty ninth, then Dan. 9:29 tells you in the middle of that wk., 27 through 33, He would cause oblation and sacrifice to cease, and it sure enough did, when He died the temple veil was torn in half because God left indicating the type, shedding of blood of animals, were fulfilled at His death and shedding of His blood. His was what it all pointed to. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Big long explanations that are way off because you start them the wrong time and want to make the seventieth wk. way off some where else where it don't fulfill the words of the prophecy.

The desolate of Dan. 9:27 is the Jews and their church because He left them, that is what it is all about. He went to the Gentiles starting the yr. 34. Although know this, no Jew was cutoff that rejected him if they would recieve Him and they would be grafted back in. Those who didn't and there were many were never left desolate and understood that the ordinances of oblations and sacrifices was ended.

Daniel made it clear Dan. 12:10, "the wise shall understand".

I must leave now.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

Sorry not to have checked in for awhile but I thought I would respond here. I would refer to my previous explanation that Daniel has several verses scattered through it that warn these prophesies are "end time prophesies. Also the events of the past 10 years with the WTC destruction and the conquering of Iraq and Afghanistan would appear as another fulfillment of the prophecy.

But I would also point this out. Matthew 24 and the Hosea prophecy mentioned earlier in the thread would seem to have put a time frame on the prophecy. The end times per Matthew would put the Apocalypse ending no later than either 2028 using the rebirth of Israel in 1948.

So based on the first interpretation of Matthew 24 the conquering of Iran and signing of the 7 year agreement of 11-5 should happen no later than 2021 at the latest.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

ntech,

I have serious doubt that time for this old earth with dating of the yrs. as we have them will go past the yr.2016 mid March. I find the Jubilee calendar given to the Israelites at exodus was actually in use from the very beginning and in the book "Jubilees" at least 49 Jubilees are recorded starting the first yr. of earth as we know it. Then anchoring the Jubilee calendar with the yr. 702 during King Hezekiah 2 Kings 19:29, and then runing it forward and backward we can determine the first yr. of creation by the dating system in place and that our present yr. 2010 and possibly going into 2011 to mid March the visible earth is 5995 yrs old. Enoch's writings makes it clear that 6;000 yrs.is as long as sin is to rein. I can see no prophecy reaching beyond that time. Really I'm fearful that not many of us will be alive to the end of 2015 as I know what is coming. I would just define it as Dan. 12:1 does - "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book".

When Satan is allowed to make his appearance personating Christ on this earth then is when Michael stands up in the Heavenly Sanctuary in Heaven and goes to the Golden Altar, Rev. 8:3 and then gives the signal for the angels with trumpets to start, Rev. 8:5,6. and it may be the trumpets start a little before Satan is allowed out of the pit to do his thing. The last 42 mos. of time are brought out in Rev. 13:3,4,5 after the deadly wound the beast had is healed that beast is but given 42 mos. to continue, period and that is it, it is done. That will be the end of the war Satan and the Beast make on the Saints. We are not too far from the finish line for sure, a few more short yrs. but with calamity in them it will seem like an eternity. I won't have to back up on these words. There will be a time when the Saints will know the day and hour because He has through - Am 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. He does have His prophets among us today. They are prophesying and few are hearing. All kinds of prophecies are being expounded but are so far off that it should be seen but isn't. We must have the right guide and that is not any man.

Truthiron.

join