It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour's betrayal of British workers: Nearly every one of 1.67m jobs created since 1997 has gone to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Labour's betrayal of British workers: Nearly every one of 1.67m jobs created since 1997 has gone to a foreigner

www.dailymail.co.uk

Figures suggested an extraordinary 98.5 per cent of 1.67million new posts were taken by immigrants.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Now i am in no way shape or form a racist before anyone starts. As always happens when you speak up against. But this has got to change once and for all.Well there's a surprise. After all this time, we finally get a true picture! Now everyone go out a vote this lot out out out!
Good riddance to bad rubbish. We need completely new people for a long time to come.
The UK has been a soft touch for way too long and now i personally have had enough. People say theres jobs? Where? Theyre all taken. Leaving nothing but whats not wanted.
Look at it this way. If 1.67m brits landed in your country and took all the jobs what would you say?
One thing though, if there was enough to go around then fair play.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I would get used to seeing articles like this for the next month and half. All the papers are going to start publishing how useless labour is and so and so. Look, the facts speak for themselves, since 1997 things got better for people.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

How did it get better? Your going to have to be more specific. Debt is higher, unemployment is higher and cost of living is higher.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by 4ortunate1]

new topics

top topics

join