It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official in New Kyrgyzstan Government Says Russia Helped In Overthrow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Actually it's the U.S London and a seat to be named later ,, don't u just love trade deadlines lol

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by JanusFIN

I hate to say it, but we could end up trading Georgia for Iran, but thats the world of realpolitik.

Reality is painful at times.

Too bad you can't trade it, you have to get it. Russia doesn't own Iran, infact no country does, the revolution was truly a revolution..

That is why the powers of the world is scared because it is independent..

I thought Afghanistan and Iraq was suppose to be an example in the middle east, as America stated, but now it happens, Iran is the example, the occupied countries should all follow Iran's footsteps and become free of the indescribable world super powers..

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Oh and just how many American/Canadian soldiers etc,, died for China????????????? damn they are good

China has been buying US debt for ages now:

Foreign owners of US Treasury Securities (December 2009)
Nation billions of dollars percentage
People's Republic of China (Mainland) 894.8 24.3
Japan 765.7 20.8
Oil exporters 207.4 5.6
United Kingdom 178.0 4.8
Brazil 169.3 4.6
Hong Kong 148.7 4.0
Russia 141.8 3.8
Caribbean Banking Centers 128.2 3.5
Republic of China (Taiwan) 116.5 3.2
Switzerland 89.7 2.4
All Others 848.9 23.0
Grand Total 3689.0

If they don't invest that amount of dollars dollar will decline even more.War and Politics is complicated stuff.
You can see in this list that US even owes to Russia, while Russia now owes to no one since they have finished paid their debt completely. Yet US is still pursuing an aggressive military policy for example even at Caucasus, while it continues operations at Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran. They never had a reason up to September 2001 since 9/11 attacks.
Seriously, if we want to see what is wrong with the world today we need to take a closer look at the American banking system the last 80 years and the American governments the last 60 years. Yes of course there is the USSR aggressive propaganda policy after WWII and of course nazification of Germany since the early 30's but let's go back at that US banking system to check who did what and why.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spacebot]

reply to post by oozyism

Iran while sovereign, is not really free neither am I for example if Iran is paying for the mosque next door from my apartment.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Oh and just how many American/Canadian soldiers etc,, died for China????????????? damn they are good

Canadian soldiers did not die for Chinese oil in Iraq; they died for American heroin in Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Iran while sovereign, is not really free neither am I for example if Iran is paying for the mosque next door from my apartment.

I don't get your point, by free, I mean free from the influence of world powers.. Iran is more influenced by its people rather than by world super powers.

That is the freedom I am talking about..

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
oh sure, Putin or any other Russian native had annnnnythinng to do with the overthrow. LoL.

Please, This is laughable.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Love this story:

rawstory.com...

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Saturday telephoned interim Kyrgyz leader Roza Otunbayeva and urged the leadership to "renew Kyrgyzstan's path to democracy," the State Department said.

Well, that's why they just threw out the incumbent leader. You know, the corrupt, human rights abusing one that the US backed wholeheartedly because it suited them! Aint life just a bitch sometime Hilary?

With Russian aid paid to the new government being invested in the country, instead of US aid being paid to the old President for services to the US, it would not surprise me if the new government asked the US to vacate their base. What would the US reaction to that be I wonder? Declare the new government terrorists and send in the drones?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join