It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Jailed for Whistleblowing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So apparently the man shown in this video filed a complaint and got a citizens arrest warranty against the Monroe County, TN Courthouse for breaking it's own laws and allowing the Grand Jury foreman to stay in office for over 20 years. Now I'm not real keen on the laws or any of the technical stuff but I would like to know the charges against this man.

Does anyone have any insight into what this man is trying to do? Is he right? Has he been wrongly jailed?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Not sure what they arrested him for, but im sure it will be chalked up to resisting arrest.

At the 2 minute mark you can see him trying to get away from the officer trying to arrest him, which is considered resisting arrest, no one wants to go to jail but struggling only makes it worse.

I don't know enough about this event to have an opinion on it yet, I'm just pointing out a charge he'll probably be hit with.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Police has a number of fake reasons they can use to arrest people. Such as 'resisting arrest' 'resisting without violence' 'not complying with a lawfull order' 'contempt of a cop' etc. They can just pick up anyone and then make up something.

new topics

join