It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

footage of a werewolve! >?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This aired on monsterquest last night ...real or hoax?I dont know but if it is a guy in a suit he did a damn good job! skip to 3:07 in the clip for the footage...
I have an idea of what it "could" be but i want to see what you guys think.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This was shown on a recent destination truth or some other such show, guy admitted he faked it using a ghillie suit.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by eNumbra]

MonsterQuest; Thank you shark_feeder.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

I don't know what the heck that was...

Honestly, there was not a good enough shot of this "creature"

I've always been partial to werewolves though. I'll be keeping an eye here.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

This very episode of Monsterquest admits that the gable film is a complete hoax(though it takes 50 minutes before they tell you that
) ...matter of fact they have an extended "behind the scenes" bit with the guy who made it, a machinist with a lot of old vehicles in his backyard.

The "creature" is actually the filmaker himself wearing a sniper's ghuillie suit and "charging" one of his son's(who is in on the gag).

Even before I knew this was a hoax I thought the dude looked more like a hairy a** ram than a werewolf.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

darn...

oh well. thanks for the explanation.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

No problem werewolfs get my imagination going too, but I have yet to see any consequential evidence for their existence.

Further info: The film maker used an authentic 8mm camera from the period, as well as vehicles and clothing, however the film was actually made in 2000.

Monsterquest even uncovered some shenanigans by the films owner, WITCH radio. Who admit that it gave their ratings a bigger boost than any material to date...these con-artist basically admit on camera that they knew the whole film was b******* from the beginning, but ran with the story anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

realy ..i knew was to good to be true
" i fell asleep before the end I was thinking maybe it could have been a silver back but what the hell would that be doing in north america..unless it escaped from the zoo. anybody have a link to where this guy admits this is fake just for some closure for me...lol
....kinda pisses me off if they knew it was fake why the hell would they air it "never watching that show agian!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here is a clip of the "big reveal"....I hate hoaxers and the con-artists that support them...

Looking for a better quality clip now.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

thanks for that ...what a failure of a show!!
2nd line

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sweet, merciful crap that thing scared the hell out of me
I was watching the tv as I absently scrolled down the post, and I turned back to the screen to see that damn face (the picture after the video) staring at me
Thanks for depriving me of a good night's sleep!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

yea its a sweet pic ..and if it was real even better!! lmao
2nd line thanks for recognizing the fear in that ... you all are scared of the wolf...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think it was on Destination Truth where I saw it. I remember the caught something on camera that looked like it could of been a wolf running upright. I just checked the episode where they look for Werewolfs in Romania and I dont believe that was the episode.

Am I thinking of the right show/episode?

new topics

top topics

join