It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Avery & Alex Jones does indepth look at WTC Tower Disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I am throughly thrilled to bring this to you. I have been looking for 9 years for
an indepth knowledgible look into these two towers. and finally we have a 6 part series... I'm on part 3 right now... and outstanding presentation. spread this from sea to shining sea.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
As Mr. Avery points out in the video, this is basic structural engineering. It doesn't get much more simpler than this. Thanks for posting the videos.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This guy is still parroting the 530 mph speed of the "plane."
a@e needs to do a little more thorough investigation.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
This guy is still parroting the 530 mph speed of the "plane."
a@e needs to do a little more thorough investigation.

You are the one in need of more thorough research and investigation. You're speed issue has been debunked here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

Only watched the first part of the video but its very informative. The idea that the towers came down in a pancake collapse is shown to be incorrect. The video has Avery showing that the top part of the building should have moved to the side and then fallen to the ground essentially in one big piece leaving the first 2/3 of the Tower standing.

What conclusions to I draw? 9/11 was some sort of inside job, the towers could not have fallen in the way they did due to plane impact and fire.

Science and getting people to listen to science seems to be the answer.

Power and Equality

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

So yeah, you watched the video and the only point you made is about the speed of the planes? The info showing that the buildings were destroyed by a seemingly outside force does not enter your consciousness? And yet you seem to want more investigation? In that I agree, let's re-investigate please, no matter where the truth leads.

Peace

top topics

join