It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Spirit light Brothers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Now you listen directly to me...
In the year 2010 light agents from the 6th density arrived in the past of the future to change the events of the present. There was a bake sale and many cookies were sold. The reptilian illuminati space men from the light of the dawn queen sized mattress gave way to the mental ascention that was needed to pass the time light barier in the future of the present of the lower density on the higher dimension plane of awareness so that we as a human kind could arrive at the year 2012 at a faster speed than was though possible by the lower dimensional beings from starcraft and starwars. I've been trying to get a light bringer message through to the higher dimensional beings from the 12 planet at the time of niburu for the last six months and before shark week starts. Ever since ever you started noticing those "coincidences" the glactic brotherhood of light bringers from the other planet in the time of light light spirit light has placed you under surveillance. In fact, you are being observed RIGHT NOW by the agents of hyperhydroilluminatic shape light beings of the higher density on the plane of higher middle awareness. (The UFO in your mind is actually a robot spy that can see and hear through walls. the sudden movements transmits information about you to the mason illuminati shapeshifting reptilian light bringer dawn calvary.) A chip was eaten by you and unkown to you inside that chip there were many many red pills that you took, your brain will now allow you to communicate with the alien race from the higher dimensional beings with vibration and energy from you inner light bringin secrets. You will be activated on the day the Earth stands still which will be the day that 2012 arrives in the future, whatever comes of all of this just know in the future it has already happened. In my time we vibrate at a higher frequency because we all have negative blood types we call your people past people because you have not yet seen the light of the space brother of the dimensional being.
The bad news is that you are in bad light being hyperdanger. Your only hope is to come to my time the time in the higher awareness future band of the light mind from the other planet on the moon of niburu under the sea la la la under the things are better things are wetter take it from me. It is not as hard as it sounds you must travel at the exact opposite of the speed of light so you must sit perfectly still untill you arrive in the future. When you arrive here you will be greeted by many people, reptilian light being zombie people.
You are our only hope, you must find a way to illuminate the dark and the lower dimensional light beings from the illuminati pit of the dawn bringer light people from the 35 dimension under the guise of the warlords of the future past. Your pineal gland has been under werewolf flouride attack for many light generations so you must awaken your pineal gland by using large ammounts of electricity and shinning a light being higher dimensional lower density flash light in your eyes. All we can do now is hope that you save us all. I will be waiting for you in the future, if you arrive there than you have read this in the past and the light prophecy from the niburu lunar system is correct.
love light peace love light light 2012.
and i almost forgot Stargates...
sad thing is if i posted this in skunkworks i would have gotten about 200 flags.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
best post ever?

got my vote :-p

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You're just not well traveled and haven't yet been to niburu. That's where the helghast are from and they know all about light communication, which will cease in 2012 when we ascend. lmao.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Your knowledge intrigues me ... how can I, and mah newly acquired inheritance, be a part of your group?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

First you must rid yourself of all possesions that do not reflect light or the ones that only relfect lower dimensional light. Then you must go into the bathroom in the dark, face the mirror and say "spirit light orb space brother 3" times without the quotation marks (if bloody marry comes you did it wrong and she is a big drag always rambling on about her dead kid and a drinking problem). For just 49.95 you can have a spirit light worker higher dimensional being badge (that can only be seen by members of the light beings brotherhood on higher dimension and farther densities in the future) and introductory light being video. The video will let you know everything you need to know.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

When you arrive here you will be greeted by many people, reptilian light being zombie people.

lmao

Your pineal gland has been under werewolf flouride attack for many light generations

lmao

epic

[edit on 8-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
David icke could not hold a candle to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This pleases me immensely.

Although you did miss a couple of good one's out -

1. Talking about various alien species & their intentions like you're close friends with them and have discussed their ultimate plans for earth over a nice cup of tea and a packet of hobnobs.

2. If for some strange reason you feel your post is lacking in credibility, turn to the bible. Quotes and randomly constructed equations (you know, divide the number of times God bigs himself up by the number of hairs on Jesus' left leg) always work well.

Apart from that though, its perfection on a stick.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

pwnt!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

...planet on the moon of niburu under the sea la la la under the things are better things are...

That's hilarious! I did find a distinct paucity of "teh," however. You have NO credibility and I'm going to go ask my personal hyperdimensional (also very hot) space women to protect me from your lies in lightbeing lightness!

Where can I get this badge again? I want six!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well looking back at this is should have done all caps for every other noun and hit the return key every 6 words or so and double space at the end of every sentance. it should look more like this.

In the year 2010 light AGENTS from the 6th density arrived in the past of the FUTURE
to change the events of the PRESENT.

There was a BAKE SALE and many cookies were sold.

The REPTILIAN ILLUMINATI space MEN from
the light of the dawn QUEEN
SIZED mattress gave way to the
mental ascention that was needed to
pass the time LIGHT BARRIER in the future
of the present of the lower density on the
higher DIMENSION
plane of awareness so that we as a HUMAN

KIND could arrive at the year 2012 at a faster speed than was though possible by the lower

dimensional beings from STARCRAFT AND STARWARS.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
gas thread ban op XD
dont make fun of hidden hand mate,you will be suprised how things may come true

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I know and i think i did a pretty good job of warning you about what is to come in my OP

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am genuinely perplexed as to how this has not found its way onto the front page of the site yet.

I'll give it another half an hour; it's only on page 1 of 1034.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
well thats nice

so what are you positive or negative
?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

IM positive IN SPIRIT

LIGHT.

my BLOOD type is NEGATIVE

because IM A DIRENCT descendant

of THE

ANUNAKI GODs

Luke 6:35-36
35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. 36 Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.

new topics

top topics

join