It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente predicts the Rise of a 3rd Party by 2012 bigger than the Tea Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Rise of a Third Party - Gerald Celente Freedom watch 06 Apr 2010

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

Gerald Celente : The Collapse is underway - Judge Napolitan The Big Government Party - Gerald Celente on Freedom Watch 06 Apr 2010

Gerald Celente : The bankruptcy (of certain states) is already happening let's look at the numbers beyond that when you put all the states together the budget shortfall is approaching 200 billion dollars and there is all these pensions that they will never pay they can never meet , the collapse is underway and i was there in the sixties as well and i would say that what's going on now is even greater than what happened in the sixties , because in the 60s a lot of it was motivated by guys getting drafted and did not want to go (to the war in Viet Nam ) This is much bigger judge we say this over and over again the second American revolution have begun let's look a couple of days forward and let's see what happens on April fifteen let's look at the tax protests and Tea Parties that are going to spread up across the nation and you hit it on the nose , they are down playing this , this is really big and the main stream media and the entrenched politicians : I call them the red carpet crowd everywhere they go they go with these jumbo jets big enough to hold a city and every time they arrive somewhere they have to roll out the red carpet they are totally detached of the anger descending? and the revolt going on in this country , we are looking for the third party to emerge in 2012 and it won't be the Tea Party it will be bigger says trends Master Gerald Celente

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Jane_Rogers]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

The question is who will this third party candidate be? Who is going to be charismatic enough to actually have a chance to win?

Another question is..How can a third party candidate win without support from the mainstream media? We all know that the MSM in America is bought and paid for by the Dems and Repubs.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

It will have to be an incredibly charismatic person, but also a demogogue.

I'm expecting a 21st century Huey Long to appear. It could be someone who is currently a democrat or republican.

My guess is that it will emerge out of the Republican party. My guess is that Palin is going to cause the party to split. Either she takes it over and a number of republicans leave or she fails to take over the party and she starts a third party.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Another question is..How can a third party candidate win without support from the mainstream media?

I am starting to think that the answer is right in front of many of us(not to mention giving me eye strain and possibly carpal tunnel
). Look at the recent thread on ATS's popularity: over 5000 new members in one day, take the kind of new blood ATS is getting and apply it across the entire internet. Now consider that CNN currently "only" has roughly 500,000 loyal viewers.

We all know that the MSM in America is bought and paid for by the Dems and Repubs.

I would say its the other way around, the politicians are bought and paid for by MSM and other large corporations. That is the problem that needs to be dealt with.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

new topics

top topics

join