It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raped Girl, 12, Dug Herself Out of Her Grave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

A TAXI driver has been accused of raping a 12-year-old girl and then burying her alive after he thought he had strangled her to death, authorities said today.

Jamaican Garsha Wilson faces charges including rape, abduction, attempted murder and cruelty to a child, Deputy Police Superintendent Herfa Beckford said.

Mr Wilson abducted the girl last month at a bus station in the capital, Kingston, then took her to a house in nearby St Andrew parish where he raped her and choked her until she was unconscious, Supt Beckford said.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

Hope life is very kind to this courageous child from now on

This horror story is reminiscent of the unimaginable ordeal which befell a pysically-disabled young woman in Tasmania several years ago, during which she was kidnapped by a man, his son-in-law and son and taken into isolated bushland, where she was repeatedly beaten (for resisting) and raped by the three

When they'd had their fun, they competed for the chance to kill her. She was shot several times and left for dead

Despite her physical disabilities and smaller than average size, this lion-hearted young woman, with shocking injuries, struggled through the bush, at night, to live

And live she did. The three subhumans were captured and charged. They each attempted to blame the other

To add to the disgusting nature of their crime, the three murderous rapists returned home to their waiting family as their victim fought death alone in the bush. The older man was a grandfather. His son-in-law was father of those grandchildren and was married to the older man's own daughter. And of course, the older man's son also participated in the rape and intended murder. Must have made for some interesting discussions between the three as they downed beers while their unsuspecting womenfolk prepared their meals

Please don't expect what is termed 'political correctness' from me. Death penalty for creatures who treat women and girls with less consideration than used paper tissues ? Yes. Kill them all. Kill them tonight, imo. Then feed them to crows

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

wow.

you go girl!

that dude is goin to get his a$$ handed to him in prision.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Yeah, rape happens all to often, disgusting.

I don't even want to think about the raping wars that occur daily.

Rape is not just sexual, rape of the land.

After trying to type more of a response, I can't, I have no more words for this...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i like hearing news like this

Not the fact she got raped or anything

but the fact a 12 year old girl musterd up enough stregth to dig herself out of a ROCK grave?

inspiring

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ug, it's people (if you can call them that) like this that make it hard for me to believe in the good left in this world. It's getting harder and harder as the years pass.

I am so grateful this poor girl made it through. I hope he pays dearly for his crimes. And I pray she can somehow put this behind her and learn to trust again.

Someone give me some good news now to get this out of my head. Things like this just make me hold my children that much closer to me. HA, and people wonder why I'm so careful and protective with my kids. People like this disgusting, sorry excuse for a human, wasting precious resources is why.

I say an eye for an eye. He needs done to him what he has done to this girl at the very least. Then castration.

~Tragic~

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nothing a good strong rope and a town square would not fix, but that would be insensitive and backwards thinking would it not? Let the girl string it ( yes...it) up as an example to the rest of the subhumans who engage in this behavior and destroy the stability and safety of what little is left of civilization.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This just further proves how prostituion needs to be LEGALIZED!

For those unfortunate ppl who cannot get laid on their own will ultimately get so frustrated and end up commmiting this sort of thing. I praise all the real sluts in the world, it keeps this type of thing from happening so often.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

It's legal in Nevada, Maybe a few more states, Texas? but I don't know.

Although, prostitution and drinking have been the beginning of America, so why not let it continue?

I agree with you, maybe life would be easier if prostitution was legal, sure as hell less rapes going on.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I wish I personally delivered the punishment to this guy. It would be nice if the families of victims of horrible crimes got to deliver the punishment to the perps themselves. I can just imagine if this was my 12 year old daughter.. i would take my sweet time. go mid-evil on his a$$

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Rape isn't about sexual need

In the case featured in the news report, it was opportunistic, plus.

Adult cab driver. Little girl passenger. She would be unable to fight him off, he knew that. He had her captive in a moving vehicle. No-one would even know what he planned to do ... he knew that too. So, he knew he could get away with it

Why would he pay .. pay HIS money ... to a prostitute, when he could take it for free from a child ? This is the sort of mentality at play in this incident

Do you believe the rapist didn't pass by dozens of prostitutes all day, every day ?

So legalising prostitution as a solution to rape is at very best, naive

And gee, let's not get carried away and suggest a bit of self discipline might be a step in the right direction

As to the fate of the rapist, surely putting him down like the animal he is would be most beneficial to society ? Not interested in what might be best for him. Couldn't care less about any possible excuse he might offer for his actions. What would be best for society --- that should be the only issue. The rapist's already proved himself to be without worth, without soul. Do we need a soulless zombie animal preying on society ? Nope. Put him down, sooner the better. Let God or whatever deal with it from there

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My father was quite old, and he was one of the witnesses to the last hanging in our town. We spoke about it once in a while, he described it as gruesome. My father was also a WWII vet who had 3 ships shot out from under him during the war and watched his buddies get eaten by sharks, for him to describe hanging as gruesome told me alot.
I agree with Shai Hulud. Public hangings for crimes like this should be mandantory.
Pain and Death publicly displaced are a better deterrent than 3 squares and a cot in some cushy penitentiary.

To top it, yes the families of the vicitms should be allowed to inflict whatever they wish except for death, before the hanging.
I myself have a 13yrold daughter. I would sleep easy at night knowing I returned upon her tormenter, all of the torment he inflicted upon her, and then got the pleasure of watching the unfeeling b***tard die.
Never underestimate a mother protecting her child or avenging said child.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

I'd like to think that heroic little girl is to be provided the very best of whatever care she requires, so that she can move ahead with her life

Hopefully, she'll somehow be able to incorporate her unimaginable experience within an attitude of acceptance of life's givings and takings-away

She's too old for her experience to be forgotten, but I hope that she'll be provided guidance and assistance which will help her view it philosophically, rather than allow it to destroy her, for the latter would be an additional tragedy, an additional theft

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
wow that little girl is a super hero. what a disgusting crime. I dont understand how disturbed people have to be to rape someone. I hope this young girl has a great life.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Far from it actually. It proves there are some sick people in the world. Rape is about more than sex in 90% of the cases I would say.

That and if you check into it even some of those legal brothels that have a nice looking young lady standing in the window just waiting to spread her love might not be doing it out of choice. Check into the sex trafficking that takes place around the world and under the watchful eyes of government and law enforcement.

Just because she is taking your money for sex does not mean she wants to be there and that any of that money is going to her. In those cases it is no different than rape as well.

Raist

new topics

top topics

join