It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul (3): "I saw the afterlife and met Grandma in Heaven!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
bil d.com

Four doctors fought for his life. They had almost given up when Paul’s heart started to beat again after three hours and 18 minutes!

Clinic director Dr. Prof. Lothar Schweigerer (57) said: “I have never experienced anything like it. When children have been under water for a few minutes they mostly don’t make it.”

Paul said to his parents: “I was with Grandma Emmi in Heaven. She said that I would go back down very quickly again.”

The kid of course could be just imagining things, but what he said regarding what his grandma said is interesting, that he would go back down very quickly. I'm not so sure what it means. What was his grandma refering to precisely? Does this mean afterlife is somewhere up there?

It is interesting to me that I always heard about people having NDE, that they leave their bodies by ascending but never falling. Sometimes people dream of falling of course, but when it comes to NDE, as far as I know it's always ascending.. never falling. Wonder why?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

For the most part we as humans dont really understand what happens when we die, nothing could happen or an after life of some sort occurs... I have seen many NDE stories where people have been dead for a few hours comes back to life and explaiin what was going on around them.

I myself wonder what will happen when I die, is there a heaven? are we reincarneted? Do we do it all over again? one thing is for sure that death is just another journey that we all most take...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
I have seen many NDE stories where people have been dead for a few hours comes back to life and explaiin what was going on around them.

Yeah, I heard that one too. An NDE and OOBE at the same time.

I myself wonder what will happen when I die, is there a heaven? are we reincarneted? Do we do it all over again? one thing is for sure that death is just another journey that we all most take...

Life and death is indeed a pair of big mystery.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. The thing I like about this story is the fact Paul is a 3 yr old! To me that adds much credibility to the story. Would a 3 yr old have any reason to lie? I like to believe he saw his great grandmother it makes me feel better.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Ive always wondered if a OOBE would be exactly the same as NDE or even dying. For what ive experienced and heard, it sounds alot the same. Curious as to whether 'Heaven' and the astral realm are the same things or not, or do they have restrictions on the living who venture into them?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That's quite an interesting story, the fact that Paul is only 3 years old makes it even better.. I can't see a reason why a 3 year old would lie either.

S&F

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We are shown (told) things in ways we can understand.

For a 3 yr old...there is understanding with a difference in 'up and down'.

But it may not be that far from the truth either...for many OBE feel themselves leaving their body and its usually from above they leave their body, not from below.

My mother during her NDE remembers feeling like she was slammed back into her body when her experience ended. The doctors were not surprised that she felt like she had been through a battle the way her body hurt all over when she finally awoke.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Interesting story. Sounds like a crazy story. I too don't see why he would lie. Maybe he has a crazy imagination. Or maybe he had some type of dream or his parents shaped what he said. Doesn't mean he was in heaven necessarily.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Interesting story. Sounds like a crazy story. I too don't see why he would lie. Maybe he has a crazy imagination. Or maybe he had some type of dream or his parents shaped what he said. Doesn't mean he was in heaven necessarily.

You have come up with all the theories of how it can't be true. Not trying to start an argument, just trying to get a understanding. There are many of these stories everyday where someone has a NDE (near death experience) and they all roughly have the same idea, usually based on the individual. So is this one different from the rest because hes 3, or is it the authenticity of a NDE in general?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scorps

I think it would be easy to say that because we are conditioned to believe that heaven is up there and Hell is down, when we speak of NDEs we go up. All our lives we have heard things about what happens in death. That being said, a 3 year old probably hasn't heard much if anything about NDEs or even thought about death. They are just thinking about making it to the bathroom on time. A 3 year old telling this story is very good evidence in my book.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You make a very valid point. I dont believe Ive ever heard of someone having a NDE and taking a stroll in Hell. I can see where this may discredit NDEs, especially when everyone has a good a time. Or this could mean that Hell is a mere fantasy world for the sinners?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Quite simply, it's "up" because you're released from these 3Ds and are free to be the light we really are. It's "down" because we're compressed back into this body, into the 3Ds again. I meditate quite a lot and spend a fair bit of time out of body. I can tell you that it's always tough and sometimes downright unpleasant to return.

By the way, there is no Hell. The only Hell is what we create for ourselves right here. It is a man-made concept. Heaven is a lot better than you can even imagine, and it's
not like what is described in our various religious texts. This is far from fantasy, dear friends. Time to start believing it.

I hope that kid doesn't forget his experience. It will serve him well to remember.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scorps

Actually kids do have concepts of death. I've heard 2 and 3 year olds telling me things like, "they're not going to die, right?" Parents always tell their kids about heaven, specifically if someone died ("Grandma's in heaven now").

I find it interesting because he is 3. But at the same time kids, especially 3 year olds, are very impressionable. If they hear their parents say something, they will retain it. It could've all been a dream, never mind a NDE. Or the parents could've asked him specific questions that shaped his answers such as, "What did you see up there?", "What did Granny say before you left?" ,etc. I'm not saying he saw nothing. I'm not saying he is lying as he probably doesnt undertsand that concept yet. Maybe he just went with the flow of his story or retold a dream.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Well, there is a hell in a sense. Since you Astral travel you may or may not of seen some the inhabitants lurking. I personally haven't astral projected, so alot of what im about to say can be disregarded.

I have a large interest in the esoteric and occult. I am aware of the use of demons and pacts that can be made them for personal gain. Many of the Occultists in the past have drawn rather elaborate drawings of Hell and all its inhabitants. Their definition of hell is much different from a exoteric point of view however. So basically im asking you since you know how to astral project, where do lucifer and his demons stand?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Near-Death 'Heavenly Lights' Linked to CO2

This still doesn't explain people who witness their own resuscitation or their own operation in detail.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Most people who have NDE's have little reason to lie, but that doesn't make their stories true. In this case, the kid was probably well aware that he was drowning, and knew that drowning meant he would die. Somewhere in his brain the thought of him dying got connected with Grandma, who he knew was dead and in heaven.

The problem I have with NDE's is that no two are exactly alike. Some people see Jesus, some people see Muhammad, some people simply see angels, and others see dead relatives. Sometimes the light speaks to them, sometimes the light just surrounds them. Occasionally there are hellish NDE's where the person is fearful and/or tormented by apparitions, and the chance of having a hellish NDE doesn't seem to statistically have and correlation with the way a person died or what kind of life they lived... Some people just have them.

It's all way to inconsistent to believe that there is any validity to it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The only thing that erks me about this story, is the "dead for more than 3 hours" part.

Im not a doctor or medically educated to the point that I can say this as fact, but im fairly sure that your brain can't really last that long without oxygen.

If it is true, then im surprised he was able to speak, or retain any motor functions, let alone tell a tale of heaven and relatives.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoraX
The only thing that erks me about this story, is the "dead for more than 3 hours" part.

Im not a doctor or medically educated to the point that I can say this as fact, but im fairly sure that your brain can't really last that long without oxygen.

If it is true, then im surprised he was able to speak, or retain any motor functions, let alone tell a tale of heaven and relatives.

It's actually quite common for people who drown in icy water to be resuscitated hours later with little to no brain damage. The cold preserves the brain.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight

It's actually quite common for people who drown in icy water to be resuscitated hours later with little to no brain damage. The cold preserves the brain.

Well there you go
learn something new every day.

new topics

top topics

join