It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Express... BEWARE, where did they get the buses...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I was just checking out YouTube and came across this video
911 truth was doing at the state fair... and one person on
the video said 'where did they get these buses..? from Mom
and Pop Grass Roots.... me dont thinks so... and a light went on...

BEWARE - someone with money is hijacking the revolution...
go get'em boys... lets find out where they got the buses and
who owns them... so you have a mission ... lets get to the bottom of it..

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Tea Party Express

The Tea Party Express III: Just Vote Them Out! Tour
Join us for the biggest Tea Party Express national tour to date. Starting March 27, 2010 with a Mega Rally in Searchlight, NV (hometown to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid) we will take this message across the nation all the way to the White House in Washington, D.C. on April 15th:

“You, the politicians in Washington, have failed We The People with your bailouts, out-of-control deficit spending, government takeovers of sectors of the economy, Cap & Trade, government-run health care, and higher taxes! If you thought we were just going to quietly go away, or that this tea party movement would be just a passing fad, you were mistaken. We’re taking our country back!”

Join us from March 27th to April 15th, 2010
as we tell Congress and the White House: “Enough!”

There is a "contribute" button that leads to this. Guess contributions are doing well!

Notice the funds go to "Our Country Deverses Better". They are a Conservative Organization

Our Country Deserves Better

Our Country Deserves Better PAC is leading the fight to champion the Reaganesque conservatism of lower taxes, smaller government, strong national defense, and respect for the strength of the family as the core of a strong America.

-E-

[edit on 8-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Classic Conspiracy

I would be willing to wager that these crazy buses have been leased. Shhh don't tell anyone. BTW I hear these buses are loaded to the gills with thermite and are controlled by remote control cyborgs.

I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Damn buses. Rich conservatives drive buses and people like Pelosi just have private planes on call 24/7.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wouldn't exactly call this crashing.. Two guys, a sign and clouded logic maybe..

[edit on 8-4-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Hey Anti-Evil,

I'm impressed that you are asking these questions. I have said that true libertarian-minded teapartiers, as well as regular Americans, are rightfully pissed-off. However, the teaparty movement has been totally co-opted, manipulated, and used solely to support the political agendas of the worst of the worst of the first decade of the millennium.

Wow, it sure looks like the GOP thinks the tea partiers are pretty much suckers. How insulting! This combined with the leaked fund-raising strategy documents that describe the tea-partiers as fear driven paranoid wing-nuts that are not motivated by rationality sure let us know what the republican party thinks of the true tea-party patriots.

Tea Party Officially INFILTRATED

In fact, many of the very banks and other worst offenders that needed to be bailed out would love, love, love the GOP back in party, and the GOP is counting on the teapartiers to put them over the edge (not support third-party anti-establishment candidates). Look what Dan Quayle said:

Dan Quayle: Don't let the tea party go Perot

www.washingtonpost.com...

Also, the mega-millionaires and billionaires in the MSM, and its ownership, have been fundamental in supporting the bigwigs behind the movement. Not to get in a flame-war over Fox, but seriously, its billionaire foreign owner Rupert Murdoch has little shared interest with the average citizen of the US like you and me.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

FreedomWorks staffers called local supporters across the country within hours of Rick Santelli's Feb. 19 rant on CNBC, asking if they were willing to organize a Tea Party. FreedomWorks hosted the first event with $20,000, four staff members and a volunteer intern.

www.prwatch.org...

FreedomWorks/Tea Party Leader Dick Armey Lobbied for Terrorist Group: In These Times, March 21, 2010 Dick ArmeyDick ArmeyThe magazine In These Times reports that in his previous position with the lobbying firm DLA Piper, Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey promoted the interests of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran, otherwise known as Mujahedeen-e-Khalq (MEK), an organization that the State Department brands a terrorist group. According to the State Department, MEK blends Marxist and Islamic tenets, and was founded to overthrow the U.S.-backed Shah of Iran. In 1975 and 1976, MEK is alleged to have killed seven American defense advisers to the Shah. MEK achieved its original purpose when, working with followers of Ayatollah Khomeini, the group took part in the Islamic revolution, seized the American Embassy in Tehran and sent the Shah into exile. MEK later allied itself with Saddam Hussein to undermine the Islamic government of Iran. Armey also represented the Iranian-American businessman Saied Ghaemi, who from 2005-2008, paid DLA Piper $910,000 specifically for Armey's services bringing issues relating to Iran to the attention of Congress, the State Department, the Department of Defense, the White House, the National Security Council and the Department of Treasury.

Dick Armey, head of freedom-works, is largely acknowledged as the main forefather of the teaparty movement:

en.wikipedia.org...

In August 2009 Armey was asked to step down from his lobbying position at DLA Piper, which was doing lobbying work for the pharmaceutical industry to pass health care reform legislation. Armey was simultaneously chairing the conservative group FreedomWorks which was actively working to defeat health care reform by encouraging and organizing high conservative turnouts at congressional and senatorial town hall meetings.

DLA Piper was concerned about the conflict of interest particularly since their clients were spending millions in advertising and lobbying money to support the passage of health care reform and FreedomWorks was linked to demonstrations at town hall forums where health care reform was being discussed.[10] Tensions with Dick Cheney

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/8/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We just rented a couple of buses for a club trip. Costs about $20 per seat/ per day. We had to cover the driver's hotel room as well. So what's the big deal?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
--------DOUBLE POST------

Stupid ISP

[edit on 8-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
While you are reaching for some kind of dirt on the Tea Parties, maybe you can shed some light on the people SEIU pays to go oppose these Tea Party Rallies. These union people and the others they are in cohorts with get buses, paid by the mile for the distance they cover, housing, food, and even EGGS to throw at the Tea Party Express bus.

You want to do some homework, I have a assignment for you. Should be pretty simple. Find out how many people that oppose at these Tea Party Rallies and then out of those people how many belong to a UNION? Then if you can ask them where they came from and who paid for them to get here?

Tea Party Members don't get paid to be somewhere, they march to their destination because of the causes they hold true to their heart.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Thanks for bring up Dick Armey's role in Freedomwatch. I had wondered who was behind the scenes and knowing that it's him only makes me all the more leery.
Armey, the man who brought you the Department of Homeland Security (his bill), also the lead man on the Congressional committee that oversaw the US base closings. Are they unrelated? Perhaps not when you consider that we have passed legislation that allows DHS vast powers and to round up people in the event of a "national emergency" and put them on - you guessed it - closed military bases! (barbed wire already in place, now that's how to save taxpayer $$!).
Such a moral man too, divorcing his wife to marry one of his college students. Of course this was after he criticized the National Endowment for the Arts for showing the work of Andres Serrano, whose work he called "disgusting filth".
There's much more to the man but to know he's connected to Freedomwatch is enough for me to know that whatever it is he wants, I don't.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
While you are reaching for some kind of dirt on the Tea Parties, maybe you can shed some light on the people SEIU pays to go oppose these Tea Party Rallies. These union people and the others they are in cohorts with get buses, paid by the mile for the distance they cover, housing, food, and even EGGS to throw at the Tea Party Express bus.

You want to do some homework, I have a assignment for you. Should be pretty simple. Find out how many people that oppose at these Tea Party Rallies and then out of those people how many belong to a UNION? Then if you can ask them where they came from and who paid for them to get here?

Tea Party Members don't get paid to be somewhere, they march to their destination because of the causes they hold true to their heart.

Isn't the SEIU funded by union dues from working Americans? You know, Americans, with jobs, who pool their resources to get a little bit of influence at the table. I know their influence pales in comparison to the rot of rampant corporatism that has eviscerated the American blue-collar workforce by sending jobs overseas (and the companies that do so get tax BREAKS thanks to republican backed legislation. Unions fight for safer work conditions vs. mega-corporations and the GOP that back 'self-regulation,' the fox guarding the hen-house that results in coal miners dying, banks and insurance companies fleecing the public, and drugs released that destroy livers and clot blood without adding any benefit beyond cheaper readily available alternatives (see Avandia and Yasmin).

As for tea-partiers not getting paid to march. Yeah? I'm paying many of them to gallivant all over the country, because many, many, many of them are hypocritical thankless WELFARE princes than enjoy the handouts of food stamps, disability, unemployment insurance, publicly provided health care, etc., etc. they simultaneously decry.

www.nytimes.com...

Now that's something to look up.

Why you'd want to compare working union folks that are too busy WORKING long hours to support their families, yet still want their voices heard and thus unionize, with people that only have the means to take an extended vacation following the Alaskan pied-piper hillbilly all over the US thanks to hand-outs is beyond me.

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/8/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Good on you anti-evil.

Check out these threads that many atser's have ignored concerning dick armey and freedom works...along with their influence on the tea party movement.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Have you read up any information on Dick Armey...the lobbyist...for Fortune 500 companies and terrorists in Iran who want revolution?

You need to read up my friend. Don't pass it by. Check the links above in my last post.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
the lobbyists are taking good care of the tea party. what better ploy then civil unrest?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Tea Party = Fox news

Yes, good people involved that want good changes. They cannot see what is happening before their eyes.

I saw Sarah Palin (black dress with a cross) and Michelle Bachmann on Fox last night at the Tea Party. Wonder-evil-twin powers activate, i mean advocate, i mean abdicate, i mean abort.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I find it funny that people are being asked for money in order to stop their money being taken by the government

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Hahaha, Give us money to help save your money!!!

Epic!
-E-

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Hey, do you think the SEIU guys and gals get paid to go counter demonstrate against the tea partiers?

I wonder if that is where the stimulus money really went to, instead of the non existent zip codes and non existent congressional districts.

Hmmmm, there is a conspiracy ready to be investigated.

No, better to see if we can insinuate and drop innuendos.

Hmmmm?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

All I know is there was a sign-up sheet in the shop, where I work, that urged people to take a vacation day to go to a local town hall meeting. The bus was to pick them up at a local union hall. The sheet promised that the union would pay the equivilent of a day's wage for those who attended, so that you got paid twice for the same day. We had very few who took vacation that day, but, enough called in sick that I had to work the shop to ake sure that orders shipped on time.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Jeez, what union do you belong to if you do not mind saying?

new topics

top topics

join