It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check this site out "Real Zionist News"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
this Jewish Person (not wanting to sound racial), doesnt like what the zionist are doing to the Jews... its a interesting take on what is going on in the world today. this guy puts the zionist front and center for most of the crap going on ... I agree with some of his views and disagree with others ... its food for thought with what the site owner includes with is evidence to back his claims... over all, worth digging through *** (3 stars)

www.realzionistnews.com...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
**Snip**

Interesting read

Thanks OP!

-E-

[edit on 8-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I agree. He has some interesting views and information. If you google anti-zionists, you'll also discover multiple websites by rabbis who are also anti-zionist. They believe that that God did not wish for the jews to have their own country again and that therefore the State of Israel is an abomnation. I have also found at least one site where the author attacks zionists for collaboration with the Nazis before and during WW2, all in the name of establishing a jewish presence in British-controlled Palestine.

The basis for zionism is the racial hatred for non-jews(called goy meaning cattle) that is espoused in the Talmud. More and more jews are now coming to the realization that the historic problems the jews have faced is the backlash caused by this religious hatred.

new topics

join