It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Moves Against US In Kyrgyzstan, Thailand As World War III Nears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Last year I remember a Sorcha Faal story claiming Russian subs in the Atlantic were going to use super weapons to start a landslide and cause a tsunami that would wipe out the US East coast.

They conveniently used media stories in the same way as here, and then magically fitted them all together to produce a "convincing" plotline.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Obama and Medvedev signed a "landmark" nuclear arms treaty today which involves a major reduction in warheads. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this on the news is that it makes WW3 more plausible. If WW3 was to start with the current amount of nukes we would wipe ourselves off the face of the earth. But if they were to dramatically reduce then they could have a WW without wiping out the human race. Just a thought I suppose. Also Obama has recently said that he is severely narrowing what would justify nuclear retaliation. Are they preparing for a "safe" world war?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
why are people being so close minded, is this still ATS?

like what someone else said, the majority is wrong all the time and the minority is right sometimes. conspiracy theorists being close minded is unimaginable. because sorcha faal has been wrong once, twice, dozens of times, doesnt mean that once in awhile he may get something right.. you cant disprove the source, only the story and if you cant disprove the story...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I usually agree with you Coffinman but Scorcha Faal is a known hoaxer.
I just can't take anything posted by Scorcha Faal seriously.

Scorcha Faal=Such A Fool

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Cause its like in the school yard, ok heres the new nuke rules ,, ok first if we get attacked first we won't retaliate right away, but show restraint.

Which in my opinion ok u get first shot (which city), bet then after that boy oh boy are u gonna be sorry,,,,

Oh ya already lost a city i knew there was something wrong in that logic

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
news.antiwar.com...

The new government of Kyrgyzstan, installed yesterday evening after ousting US-backed President Kurmanbek Bakiyev, today thanked Russia for the support provided in their uprising, and promised to see the US base at Manas shuttered.

Comments from the new government seemed to fly in the face of those made by top Obama Administration official Michael McFaul, who pointedly denied that the Russians had anything to do with the regime change and insisted that the US and Russia were in talks aimed at calming the situation.

But Russia has already recognized the new government, while the US has simply said it remains unclear who is in charge. Russian PM Vladimir Putin has spoken directly with the new de facto leader, former Foreign Minister Roza Otunbayeva, and pledged to supply Russian humanitarian aid to the nation.

Both Russia and the United States have military bases in the small nation, a comparative rarity for the two major powers. The US recently secured a new lease on the Manas base from Bakiyev, though it came with a major increase in rent.

That base could be in serious jeopardy, however, as Russia adds troops at its base and the US curbs flights. Many of the leaders in the new government have been critical of the US for backing Bazkiyev, and at least one member, Omurbek Tekebayev, said that there should be only one foreign base in the nation, a Russian one.

hmmmmm...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Unclear????????????????/ lol geez why didnt he ask him when he signed that treaty this afternoon lol unclear,, wow

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Can you please provide a source for this information.
Thank you very much.

Oh it's skorcha fail, I see it.
Sorry.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

I do the following.
When I find stupid threads I usually ignore the OP.
This way they can 't get views, stars flags etc from me anyway.
If more could the same, ATS would be more credible.

OP /ingored.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

just keep ignoring the evidence...

www.reuters.com...

Kyrgyzstan's pro-Russian self-proclaimed government said on Friday supporters of President Kurmanbek Bakiyev were preparing to stoke further violence after mass protests forced him to flee the capital.

Russia is the only world power to have recognised Otunbayeva's government and Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was quick to offer aid to the new rulers

[edit on 9-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
lol, i read till the name scorcha fall

thats an instant fail round these parts!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Kygyzstan is a member of the House of Islam. Regardless of who side they claim to be on, they will forever be yoked to the Islamic system.

The real player in this game is the House of Islam. China, Russia, America all victims of violent jihad (Russiad and China victimized for centuries) behave as if they do not have a clue as to what the Islamic world is doing.

If we non-muslim powers had any sense, we would deal with this nonsense and return these lands back to non-muslim status. Instead, we fight each other while the muslims reap the benefits.

There is no 1,400 year long Jihad. Islam is for Peace. Always.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

deny ignorance...

and to mike: what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
another thread on the subject:
Official in New Kyrgyzstan Government Says Russia Helped In Overthrow
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Russia blamed for fueling unrest in Kyrgyzstan

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
People in the US just don't give a d2m17, even if they knew the truth, same thing with any other country. People in general don't care as long as it doesn't effect them at the moment.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sorcha Fail

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Thailand is in the news because of the red shirt protests, so Scorcha Fail throws Thailand into this story too!

What is going on here in Bangkok has nothing to do with USA!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well of course this is the case. I mean after Obama finished playing patty cake and all nicey nice resulting in a new pact with his playmate regarding nuclear arms, what did you expect?

Who on this site is actually surprised by this? The game is almost over and before Obama can get his head out of his ass and the chip off his shoulder the Russians will be proclaiming " Check Mate!"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
well it looks like I can pull out all those
old war video games I have that pit America
vs Russia.

Do I still have my joystick??? hmmmm

this could get interesting

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
www.observer-reporter.com...

Kyrgyzstan's interim leader told the Associated Press in an exclusive interview Tuesday that her government will extend for a year the lease of a U.S. air base

Despite what the ruskies want as long as we pay the rent the Kyrgs will allow us to stay.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join