It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret is : I don't want

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

Yeah. For me is exactly the same. I wasn't able to adapt to new people in little time and than I was left out by most of the meetings and events.
Than, I became extremely popular for a certain kind of people, and because they weren't the people I used to meet, at the beginning I made a huge struggle to avoid and ignore them...I was wondering what was that about all that following around!
Turns up that there was a grou of guys that were waiting to know me for a whole year, and they were trying to get the lucky day to know me.

Whenever I make a struggle to get to know anyone, is always a fail. Whenever I want to be alone, here they come the mass of followers.
So, that now , I adapt to the people that are so lucky ( lol ) to be able to conversate with me, and I found out is a very good way to meet the best people.

I actually met people that focus their whole day into trying to say something to me. Its kinda amazing though sometimes awkward.
My life surely changed. I was left alone in the past, and now I have to walk between the masses. Lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I never realized those things, but it is also a reflection of my life.

Thanks for bringing it up.

I feel exactly the same, and actually the same exact things has happened to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

In fact, in my life I had observed and I had experienced things that make me understand that the real Secret is : I don't want.

If you think "I don't want" is liberating you should see what "I don't need" yields.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join