It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Ask deep... "spheres of colors" clue...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"find it among talk of three
find it among the spheres of colors
find it in the teaming masses of Kilby-spawn"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the ring is in a post somewhere on ats...

Mayby this clue is discribing THREE ways of getting to the post and ulitmately the first ring...

"find it among talk of three" - perhaps a group or team? Any clique type groups on ats? Mayby it is talking about the 3 surviving members of the four? The ring could be in this groups posts... ask deep "talk of three" = "where it is"

"find it among the spheres of colors" - i think someone has mentioned before that "the spheres of colors" could indicate the icons to the boards on the main ats forum page... u can go in manually and search the threads for the post... ask deep "spheres of colors" = "where it is"

"find it in the teaming masses of kilby-spawn" - i think some body has said that kilby-spawn are computer users (ask deep "Kilby-spawn" = "you are")... so essentially... us or the members of ATS... perhaps the member list can lead us in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think HUNT_ADMIN might be well served to do something about the proliferation of topics on the same subject matter each day. Action is taken in some other Forums.

Everything here has been covered before. Why not act as a team and keep ideas neat and tidy and accessible in a useful place?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
!

Is this virtual ring confined only the Above Top Secret Forum... or the whole ATS network... as -5- has said many a time... "be creative"... below top secret has an art board??

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I think HUNT_ADMIN might be well served to do something about the proliferation of topics on the same subject matter each day. Action is taken in some other Forums.

Everything here has been covered before. Why not act as a team and keep ideas neat and tidy and accessible in a useful place?

definatly! that gets my vote as one of the best posts in here lately.

top topics

join