It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona :: State #6 Tells FEDS To Stuff Their Gun Regulations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Arizona :: State #6 Tells FEDS To Stuff Their Gun Regulations

WND

A sixth state – Arizona – now has declared that guns made and kept inside its borders essentially are free from federal application, registration and ownership regulations in a surging movement among states that one supporter describes as a direct challenge to "a government monopoly on the supply of firearms."

Gov. Jan Brewer this week signed the state's version of a "Firearms Freedom Act," which originated in Montana and now has been adopted by six states, with several dozen more in various stages of their own plans.

Brewer issued a statement that the law is intended to give Washington the message that they should not try to "get between Arizonans and their constitutional rights."

Arizona joins Wyoming, South Dakota, Utah and Tennessee as well as Montana, where Gary Marbut of the Montana Shooting Sports Association was a key proponent.

Awesome news... IMO

Just thought that you'd all like to know.

edit to add link

[edit on 4·8·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
With Arizona having gone from "The Sunshine State" to "The Surveillance State" I wonder if this makes any difference.

Since TPTB have much more advanced weapons than the average Joe and the ability to track all movement in the whole Phoenix Metro area(possibly others although I am unsure of how much is spying is really happening there), which is a large portion of the population of the state I don't know if this measure will help in the case of TSHTF.

Of course, the state I now reside in hasn't even made a attempt to do anything about this. It figures, Nevada sucks.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer has also just "gone around" the AZ Attorney General's reluctance to sue the federal government over passage of the recent health care bill by asserting the Governor's authority to sue independent of the state's Attorney General.

Gov. Brewer asserted her authority on this issue by pursuing a mandate from the people of the State of AZ. The people of the State of AZ provided the Governor with her mandate when their representatives in both houses of the AZ State Government passed a statute that specifically gives the Governor the authority to sue regardless of any position taken by the state's Attorney General.

As of April 7, 2010, the State of Arizona joined the other states that are suing the federal government over the constitutionality of the federal health care reform law.

"AZ joins suit over federal health care legislation"
article.wn.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Good luck to you all on this. Just hope your federal government maggots don't try something to override this.

Maggotts don't usually give up to easily.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Nice, WA has introduced FFA, anyone know where best to locate the WA FFA legislation? If not then I'll try finding it myself.

I'd like to support this.

EDIT:

Found it!

2010 WA state Firearms Freedom Act

If you life in WA, support this bill please!

Now I just need to figure out the proper contacts so I don't feel stupid for contacting legislators with no power over this.

EDIT:

Find WA State Gov. House Rep's by District

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It is also an outspoken Sheriff in Arizona, Sheriff Mack, who is appealing to Sheriffs and all other U.S. law enforcement officers everywhere to join the ranks of the Oath Keepers organization.

This is because Sheriff Mack knows that no matter what orders come down from the Federal Government or any other superiors, U.S. law enforcement officials must take a stand to ONLY uphold the Constitution. This is essential as it would preclude errant federal authorities from ever being successful in any action(s) taken against the American People en mass.

Watch the 1 hour 34 minute YouTube vdeo of Sheriff Mack's speech about meaning of law enforcement officers' swearing of an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.

Sheriff Mack points out that according to precedence that began immediately following the adoption of the U.S. Constitution, all law enforcement officials in the U.S. are classified as "Revolutionary Guards."
As such, their purpose is to uphold and defend the U.S. Constiutution so the rights of American citizens remain secure.

"Sheriff Mack - Leader - Sheriff's Begin Revolt Against Federal Authority"
Sept. 14, 2009
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Someone needs to make a thread and collect links to all of the individual states legislation whom have introduced FFA bills.

I could do it myself but I'd need people to U2U me links to their states bills.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My map is bigger-lol. Posted last night: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But no worries, as long as the word gets out. (you got better response anyway)

Look at the states in red. Most of them are the one that need guns for citizens to protect themselves etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm worried this wont pass in NH. This year has been horrible for guns in NH. The state house voted to ban self defense in the building and it looks like one of those de facto bans disguised as a "poaching bill" is going to pass here really soon.

They all should be voted out next election but I doubt the next tyrants in will be willing to repeal either.

NH is falling.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Morning all,
Missouri is doing the same, it was on MSM last night, the bill is going through the house of Rep's as we speak, and our attorney general has filed suit against the Feds against the healthcare bill.

Glad to see somebody grew some.
Sorry I dont have the links

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The action of these 6 states and the large number of other states which have also introduced equivalent legislation to bar the Federal government from preventing their states' citizens from having firearms may very well be related to the fact that HUGE number of police chiefs and other top law enforcement officials are RESIGINING all around the country, some even though they are very close to earning their retirement pension.

WHY ARE THESE RESIGNATIONS HAPPENING?

Two videos shed light on the SHEER ENORMITY of the issue and the likely reason(s) these resignations are occurring:

MUST SEE Urgent: Why Police Chiefs Are Quitting With Officer Jack McLamb Feb. 16, 2010
www.youtube.com...

URGENT ALERT: Police Chiefs Across US Resigning, Secret Meetings, World Bankers...
www.youtube.com...

There are also numerous reports that say that a mercenary police force organization called the American Private Police Force (APPF) has come into the small town of Hardin, Montana and displaced the lawful Sheriff and Sheriff deputies in that town. The Hardin Town Council say they contracted for APPF's services. All of this was accomplished without a vote by Hardin's residents.

The APPF employs many foreign nationals who are former military mercenaries. The APPF website is VERY ENLIGHTENING and is located at: www.americanpolicegroup.com...

The APPF's website states that: "American Private Police Force leverages the talent and expertise of their extensive global network to provide local, regional, and national security solutions to the U.S. Government and others in need of customized private investigative services."

Comments concerning the The APPF's emblem:

The emblem is both European and Masonic. The APPF insignia is the Serbian flag mirroring the Albanian Flag. It is also the same as the Scottish Rite's masonic symbol which is a double headed eagle. The Boy scouts three leafs are also present at the bottom of the insignia. The Boy Scouts were formed by Masons, 32 degree to the Order of the Arrow, specifically to recruit special teens to work for the Masons and the NWO. Boy Scouts serve as a source of good people for the Masons to use.

The Hardin Town Council says that they contracted with the APPF to provide law enforcement in Hardin and to run the brand new Detention Center without any resident inmates slated to be in it was recently completed on the edge of the town of Hardin, MT.

Interestingly, when the story about the APPF taking over the small town of Hardin, MT first broke last September, the APPF website conveniently disappeared off the internet.

The APPF’s website states the U.S. government is their biggest client, but an Associated Press search of two comprehensive federal government contractor databases turned up no record of American Police Force. Several media agencies have identified inconsistencies with the company. For instance their website states they have "years of experience," but a company spokesman said the corporation was formed this February. They also list an address to a building in Washington D.C., but no one at that address has ever heard of them.

Here are some videos that discuss the situation in Hardin.

“I called the Governor's office of Montana about the American Police Force”
www.youtube.com...

A woman on YouTube (“morningmayan”) has made a video in which she conveys the information that a mercenary military force called the American Private Police Force which consists of many soldiers of foreign nationalities (non-Americans) has taken over the small Montana town of Hardin, MT. The APPF arrived in Hardin under the cover of darkness and the first thing they did was displace the local sheriffs. Then after setting up roadblocks, the APPF proceeded to conduct training at detention camps. When the woman in the video called the MT Governor Brian Schweitzer, she was informed by the Governor’s assistant that the situation in Hardin was none of the Governor’s business. The assistant informed the woman calling that the city council in the town of Hardin, MT had been the ones that contracted for the services f the APPF. When the woman calling pressed the assistant further and explained that the constitutional rights of Hardin residents were being abridged, she was informed that it is none of the Governor’s business. The woman calling retorted by saying that anything having to do with constitutional rights within the state of Montana is the Governor’s business!

Related newspaper articles and videos:

Government databases show no record of American Police Force

“Questions swirling around jail deal”

www.billingsgazette.com...

“Hardin Montana... American Police Force... just some questions”
www.youtube.com...

AMERICAN POLICE FORCE in MONTANA
www.youtube.com...

The jail in Hardin has been empty for about two years, but on September 4, 2009 officials for Two Rivers Authority, (the economic development agency that paid for the facility) signed a contract with a private police firm called American Police Force to fill the jail.

FOREIGN MERCENARIES ON THE STREETS IN MONTANA
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The implications of defying the national laws based upon lack of consistency with the interstate trade clause are greater than some realize (not bad imo, just way beyond some basic gun restrictions). Many national laws are based upon this clause, and often wrongly so. If gun laws are repealed on the basis that they are not constitutional, there will be perhaps hundreds of other laws that will fall as well. The national government has long overstepped its bounds in a variety of areas based upon that constitutional clause.

I just don't think these state reps have any clue what they are actually doing.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
Someone needs to make a thread and collect links to all of the individual states legislation whom have introduced FFA bills.

I could do it myself but I'd need people to U2U me links to their states bills.

An excellent resource off the top of my head is [color=#00BFFF]GlobalComputing...

That will get you going in the right direction.

Don't forget the almighty pencil & blessed paper...

[color=gold]The following is copied from another post that I made on a different thread.

Here's the [color=#00BFFF]50 States Websites as JPG images so that you don't have to go searching all over the web...

See thumbnail view here...

Some of these have incomplete content since they contain Flash or fancy scripting & most have redirects that make them hard to capture.

Enjoy...

[edit on 4·8·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I think you're right - they have no clue that the public is way beyond the political shenanigans they're trying to use a s leverage in the next election. The politicos still are thinking cause-effect action-response when it's becoming clear that the people's may have finally concluded that they actually are supposed to be in control of the government and not the other way around. They're playing right into our hands and they don't even have a clue. Good catch.

gj

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
good for the people there...Idaho is working on it, but it is dragging a bit in the seate here... but we as well will soon be on board...

new topics

top topics

join