It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFO, military follows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ok I was looking through Y.T. and came across this video.Please let me know what you make of it and as for the commentary well each to their own.

It is the start that has got me wondering not so much the orb later on in the video. Is this fake or real I am unable to say as I'm open minded but would still love your views.

Ok I took a snapshot of the footage and opened it in paint then inverted the colors to see what I would get and below are the results. To me this is no airplane.

Before:

With colors inverted and also both snaps are zoomed in.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Looks like we have another hoaxer! /sarc. Exactly the same thing seeingufospa has been photographing with her night vision camera for months. Noiseless airplanes and helicopters.

Nothing to see here, swamp gas, chinese lanterns, move along, next victim please.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

K3rm1t.....

Sorry.....

That looks like aeroplanes near an airport.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well to me it looks like a plane and the lights move(or morph) because it is turning, so the lights orientation looks different, a matter of perspective.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It's plane lights! You can even see the strobe lights on one of the wing tips and the tail light.

Simple hint; if you see a light in the night sky and it has a red or blue flashing light next to it, it's more than likely a plane mate.

If it doesn't and it starts flying at stupid speeds, hovers and then shoots off in a random direction, then it's definitely swamp gas reflecting the light from Venus, shining through the Aurora

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by k3rm1t

K3rm1t.....

Sorry.....

That looks like aeroplanes near an airport.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I'll make this as nice as I can...
The guy taking the video lives in ATLANTA,GA, duh...Hartsfield-Jackson Int. A/P mean anything to y'all??

Not even a good hoax. Just video of planes taking off.

Military?? How is that?? Puleeze!!

Oh well, Thanks,
Tom

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I know a lot of you say airplane but I have gone through the video ok be it with windows paint and all the snaps i take from the video do not show a plane. Anyone confirm that this is airplanes and put me to rest please

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
I know a lot of you say airplane but I have gone through the video ok be it with windows paint and all the snaps i take from the video do not show a plane. Anyone confirm that this is airplanes and put me to rest please

k3rm1t,
1) The photo is not clear (as usual).

2) The inverted photo is even less clear, BUT, look closely...you can see the nav lights and the horizontal stabilizers. (you caught the nav lights on, but they are strobing).

3) The guy taking the video is in Atlanta and over dramatizing the audio spiel.
Sounds quite ridiculous IMNSHO. Especially at the end with the "message".
Whatever did that have to do with the video? puz:

4) To give you some rest. Watch the video WITHOUT the audio. It is Hartsfield take-off pattern. It is a very busy airport, been in and out of there many times.

Well I hope you are at rest now.

Thanks,
Tom

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Thank you i was looking more close to the video before replying and feel that I have to give in and except that this is a hoax thank you for replies

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

I say conventional aircraft, the navigation lights on the thing seem to support this. The 'morphing' effect is most likely a result of the guy zooming out.

new topics

top topics

join