It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 - The end of the earth as we know it...?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Once again, think what you want. I never stated that what I saw was accurate, I stated it because it's a possibility. If you truly believe in an infinite amount of possibilities, and the multiverse (which science is coming to find proof of), then you understand all and everything does happen - every possible path occurs in some way or another, maybe just not in this universe or dimension. What I saw could be completely wrong and/or interpreted incorrectly, or it could be somewhat on par with what may occur, neither you or I can confirm or deny that.

Originally posted by sphinx551
Thank you, have you read ET_MAN's thread?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He also says something about 2011.

I still have some questions though:
Do you think a pole shift is coming?

When 2012 comes, do humans either ascend to a 4th density positive polarity world (for those who "are ready") or reincarnate into another 3rd density world (for those who "are not ready"?

By the way, have you ever seen Grey Aliens, Earth Reptilians or any other aliens in any of your visions or for real?

Thank you.

I really don't know about the pole shift, I've read a lot about all of the 2012 stuff, and like anything else I must admit anything is possible. Ultimately, the best answer I can give is - we must wait and see for ourselves. 2012 is not far off anyway, so I guess we'll find out sooner than later right?

I am hoping that the people who are reading to ascend to a higher density do, in fact, do so in 2012 if that is the time it is meant to happen. If it happens before, then all the better, but it could be even longer. Something will have to happen to us all however for this to even be possible. Some sort of energy change, and that's as far as I'm going to delve into that for now because there are so many open ended answers which leave many open ended questions when it comes too all of this. I do believe that those who are not ready to ascend to a higher density when the time comes will either a) stay in the physical body and on earth until/unless it is destroyed in which that case they will remain until they experience physical death or b) all will perish and only those who are spiritually awoken and able will be able to ascend to a higher density and will be able to live on earth with the capabilities of both the 3rd density and 4th density, which will enable them of many things, and those who do not ascend will go through the physical death process (and that is too much to get into since I may not have the same beliefs as you although to make it simple I believe in reincarnation).

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Once again, think what you want. I never stated that what I saw was accurate, I stated it because it's a possibility. If you truly believe in an infinite amount of possibilities, and the multiverse (which science is coming to find proof of), then you understand all and everything does happen - every possible path occurs in some way or another, maybe just not in this universe or dimension. What I saw could be completely wrong and/or interpreted incorrectly, or it could be somewhat on par with what may occur, neither you or I can confirm or deny that.

I have a thread about all fiction is reality.

Is All Fiction a Reality in Parallel Universes?

But what the OP states is that because of a dream they believe it to be a very likely possibility.

Let me tell you that there are objects out there that we don't know about that could whack us tomorrow.

Having a dream about it doesn't change the chances or the potential of this possible event.

I have had some really amazing vivid dreams in my life, some where I have known I was dreaming and have had the ability to affect the course of the dream.

And yes when I woke it left me feeling empowered.

However, I realized it was only a dream, something that came from within me. It has absolutely no bearing on reality, and could not affect others.

So to me this idea the new age has of gaining information from spiritual places based upon meditation is total mumbo jumbo.

In the future when man has rid itself of religion and mystic nonsense, they will look back at our time and think us non intelligent to be fooled by and believe in something that has its basis in fantasy.

This site is all about denying ignorance. Surely believing a dream to be real is ignorant.

Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Everything you just stated is literally your perception and your opinion. If you noticed there are lot of people who do not follow the things you are saying, and how on earth do you know if what I had was a dream? There is no way for you to know, and you also mentioned you've had 'similar' things happen but you realized it was a dream when you looked back on it... well see that IS a dream, and you also said you felt empowered by it or them. I don't feel empowered by my projections, I just wanted to share what I experienced with everyone, if you choose not to believe in what I have to say that is fine, I personally don't know if it's true either.

The fact that you had to realize what you experienced was a dream, goes to show that it more than likely was. If you question yourself, especially a lot, then whatever you believed will be altered, either stick with your gut or give in and embrace what you've experienced... I don't care either way.

All I know is that I project and go out of body for a reason every time, and I usually end up with answers to the questions I was seeking - I don't think about questions, and then go to bed, I project myself through meditation. I can't have these experiences over and over again and tell myself they aren't real, that would be ignorant. And it's funny you use the motto for this website as your basis as to why I must be dreaming... give me a break!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Bump for 2011.
Here we are in 2011, and things just don't seem quite right. I don't know about the day seeming longer though. So...here's to 2011!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join