It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 - The end of the earth as we know it...?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I am very curios about this Akashic Records. I keep seeing people talk about seeing this or visiting it. Is this reached through meditation of some sort? Please explain.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

For me, all entities of the astral plane, either from the very high spiritual spheres all the way down to the lower astral cannot be trusted.

I do, however, know that you've done amazing progress in understanding your multidimensionality. Ultimately, you have but one master, yourself.

The "desire" to get truth outside of your own inner knowing, is one of the ways used to manipulate the mind. All desires are the canal used by entities of the astral plane to manipulate the mind. It is, however, normal for an ego to undergo a spiritual quest. It is part of the normal process of evolution of souls.

As long as we fall in the trap of any beliefs, outside of our own inner knowing (connection to the source), we remain prisoner of the astral world and of the infernal cycle of incarnation and death.

Peace and light my friend

Edit to add: The concept of love does not exist in the astral world.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk

I am very curios about this Akashic Records. I keep seeing people talk about seeing this or visiting it. Is this reached through meditation of some sort? Please explain.

I have already posted about this in this very thread, but here is the link again...

Astral Dynamics

Originally posted by lagenese

For me, all entities of the astral plane, either from the very high spiritual spheres all the way down to the lower astral cannot be trusted.

I do, however, know that you've done amazing progress in understanding your multidimensionality. Ultimately, you have but one master, yourself.

The "desire" to get truth outside of your own inner knowing, is one of the ways used to manipulate the mind. All desires are the canal used by entities of the astral plane to manipulate the mind. It is, however, normal for an ego to undergo a spiritual quest. It is part of the normal process of evolution of souls.

As long as we fall in the trap of any beliefs, outside of our own inner knowing (connection to the source), we remain prisoner of the astral world and of the infernal cycle of incarnation and death.

Peace and light my friend

Edit to add: The concept of love does not exist in the astral world.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by lagenese]

Ahh, my friend, you were the one who inspired me way back when to even get into all of this. You were the one who explained to me that I must learn things for myself and not to trust the entities I run into... I didn't believe anything you said until I had my first projection/OoBE - and then I knew everything to be true that I found on my own... that is the only way. A non-believer will not be able to comprehend the things we say because they have not went through the things we have, but I understand what you're trying to tell me and I realize that I am still at the very beginning of my spiritual journey. I have much to learn, as do we all, but I hope that my understanding grows much more before I depart from this physical life and onto my next one...

A question I do have for you is, do we spiritually grow the most while we are alive in the physical realm? Or when we are dead, and out of these 'shells' which carry our souls, are we able to continue are learning and develop a higher awareness/consciousness for all there is to know (from the 'source' or what I like to call "the One" - standing for the "One consciousness" we all share)?

Obviously we continuously learn in the spiritual realm as well, but until we have surpassed having to come back to this physical experience, I assume that the physical experience is the best way to the path of 'true enlightenment' am I right?

[edit on 8/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Highly O
thanks for the thread
very interesting reading
to say the very least
I wished I could astral project
like that

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Highly O
thanks for the thread
very interesting reading
to say the very least
I wished I could astral project
like that

You could, and can. It just takes practice. Here is a website that may help you learn to project better, or get you started if you haven't been able to yet...

How to raise your vibration

To give you an idea of what the website has to offer, here is some info from the link above...

The following tips are just some of the ways you can raise your vibration, but are by no means all.

1. Purify your body. Toxins lower your energy and your vibration, so if you can, remove cigarettes, alcohol, animal products, refined foods, pesticides, and smog/pollution from your life. Instead, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and try to buy organic wherever possible. Live where the air is fresh and people aren’t blowing smoke at you.

2. Take a social inventory. I read in a book once that whichever 6 people you spend the most time with you are most likely to emulate. So who are you hanging around with? Who do you spend the most time with? What are they like? Are they honest, hard working, highly aware people who are peaceful, loving, kind and compassionate? Or are they pessimistic, argumentative, greedy, selfish louts who lie, cheat, and steal their way through life? If you’re around people who vibrate at a low frequency, you’ll be hard pressed to keep your energy high.

3. Meditate. Meditation will raise your vibration. When you quiet your mind it gives Source an opportunity to reach you. All you have to do is listen. You don’t have to chant and sit in a funny position that will cause your feet to fall asleep. Just sit in a chair or lie in your bed, take some deep breaths, do a visual meditation or just quiet your mind. Start asking questions and see if you hear any answers.

4. Practice compassion. When you genuinely and compassionately help others you automatically raise your vibration. There have been times when I’ve gotten some bad news, or I’m upset, or someone has called me a Satanist (again…
) and my energy is temporarily lowered. Steve sometimes has to talk me down or give me an emergency foot massage. But I’ve learned that when I’m “in my stuff” as my friend calls it, that the best way for me to break out of the negative is to remember how blessed I am and help someone less fortunate than myself.

5. Journal. Steve tried to get me to journal for years and I resisted. Then he bought me a nifty journaling program and I loved it. I have journal entries going back 4 years. Instead of writing what I did each day like a laundry list, I use the journal to explore my own personal growth. Self-discovery is awesome! It definitely raises your vibration. When you know that you are the only one in the world who will read your journal (it is password protected) then you feel safe to explore your own psyche. I’ve learned a lot about myself through journaling and I really recommend it. Once you get going you might even be able to channel messages from your higher self. And the best part is you have a written record that you can actually search through when you want to find something you wrote years ago (and that beats looking through a handwritten diary or journal!).

Like it says, those are just some of the ways to raise your vibrational frequency - keeping fear away from the mind is crucial when projecting. If you allow fear to enter your mind, you will not be successful, and if you do project and then allow fear in while projecting, you will be snapped back to your physical body unless you are able to quickly control it and bring the light back to your astral/spiritual self.

Personally, the way I draw energy to myself, and raise my vibrational level is sort of different from anything you may read... but it works for me so maybe it will help you, or anyone else who reads this.

While meditating, I simply picture myself floating above me (as you may do while trying to project) and I 'draw' the energy down to my physical body and as I do this I can feel my vibrational level raise up... sometimes it's easier to start with a certain area of your body, myself my legs work well, and you will soon start to feel the vibration (sometimes it can spook people who are first trying this, but don't allow it to, stay focused!), you will feel a floating feeling, as your legs (in my example) will get lighter. Do this until you feel this throughout your whole body, you may see you aura at this time as well, as I do most the time, usually a bring light, white for me with a 'coating' around it on the outside (it's different for everyone, in fact what I'm describing now was attributed to just this last experience). I'd also like to add that you may or may not see the 'silver cord' that you may have heard about - it is what connects the 'soul' AKA the astral/spiritual body to the physical, if this cord is broken that is known to be when you have died, but don't be afraid of it, it will never break while projecting unless you're literally killed physically (obviously don't think about this or you will never project successfully I'm just stating all of this so you guys know). I actually just saw the 'silver cord' (literally a silver cord) for the first time this last projection, so it was pretty neat experience for me.

Hope this information helps, let me know if you would enjoy anymore. Or you can check out my spirituality thread (it's in my favorite threads in my profile).

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hey, I just made a podcast on raising your vibrational frequency, so I thought I'd share it within this thread for anyone interested since it relates to the OP because raising your vibrational level will help you project, and can help you reach the Akashic Records - for those of you who doubt this sort of spirituality, take a listen as well, it's good information and I'm sure you will still enjoy listening to it. I just want to add that I will be following up this podcast with a thread about this very subject soon, I'm going to start putting it together ASAP so keep a look out for it!

Raising Your Vibrational Frequency (Podcast) - Click On This!

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It was similiar, but the alarm caused me more like a jolt. Like I went from the records instantly back into my body, with a little irritation for the distraction.

When you were at the records, and asked questions, did you ever do yes or no questions? Sometimes I ask questions that can be answered in a simple yes or no, a yes usually comes across as a correct feeling or an uplifting vibration, while a no feels like something in the pit of my stomach.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The spiritual growth can only be accomplished during incarnation. After death, the soul is nothing but memory. There is no "learning" in the after life (astral plane). The goal for a soul is to go back to "the source", and that process starts when the experience of the soul is sufficient. Our cosmic counterpart knows when the ego is ready for the connection and the process of slowly changing the atomic resonance of the cells. This change of resonance is what we could call the fusion process (fusion with the source).

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Great post! Could you tell us a little more about your experiences with Moqui marbles, please? I have never heard of them. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thanks, sorry 'bout that. I must have overlooked it.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

It was similiar, but the alarm caused me more like a jolt. Like I went from the records instantly back into my body, with a little irritation for the distraction.

When you were at the records, and asked questions, did you ever do yes or no questions? Sometimes I ask questions that can be answered in a simple yes or no, a yes usually comes across as a correct feeling or an uplifting vibration, while a no feels like something in the pit of my stomach.

I didn't ask any "yes or no" questions, or get any yes or no answers... and really I didn't ask questions I more so was just willing myself to find the answers to questions and was taken to the appropriate area of the 'library.' But yes, sometimes when you're trying to find certain answers, your not going to get them. Either what you're asking is not in the correct format, or you're not spiritually 'there' yet if you know what I mean.

reply to post by lagenese

Thanks for your reply, glad to hear your response, it's pretty much what I was thinking.

reply to post by Korg Trinity

Can you stay out of my thread since you just keeping mocking me, and everyone else? We're having a serious discussion and if you haven't noticed no one is replying to you and you're just making yourself look very immature. So unless you have something to offer this thread other then your mockery, please stay away, thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Moqui marbles (also called shaman stones) are I think these natural pyrite formation rocks that are out west. They come in 'male' which is a saucer shape and 'female' which is round. They are most powerful when together and great for meditation.

Here's a pic:
shop.saimport.com...

What I find is that when used to meditate it's very relaxing, and cleanses my aura. I hold one in each hand. You can start the effect by trying to draw energy from it like a battery and then it will naturally flow.  I especially like to put my hands holding them over my heart chakra. It makes me feel all giddy and full of love. I found putting them under my pillow helps me to sleep. I carry them on me throughout the day and I find they help to keep me neutral and grounded for the most part.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I've checked out Dark Knight. What are you trying to say? How does this relate to this discussion? So far the majority of the discourse has been relative to astronomy. Are you inferring a metaphysical explaination?

Namaste

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I think he is referring to the D4rk Kn1ght's predictions, which we given to him by a dying family member which were told to him to be true. I didn't re-read the thread, but I believe it was supposed to happen in 2011 if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
All this negative energy you harbour is playing in your subconscious to create these delusions you are experiencing.

You're more than welcome to believe what you want - however, these aren't delusions, thanks!

So you think you are not delusional ???

When you meditate what is happening is the subconscious mind intrudes on the borderline of the conscious mind when altering your brainwave to that of when you are close to sleep (meditation).

What you expereince may feel very real to you, but it is in fact a dream, a lucid dream.

Its basis is totally within. It does nothing to enlighten you about anything other than yourself.

So please you guys wake up, enjoy your lucid dreaming do, but stop posting the end is coming because you dreamed it.

Gosh you guys are so gullible. I swear I would be rich if i got a penny every time I broke the back of a new age theory with true science.

If you want to learn about the universe then why not take up Quantum mechanics, its just as weird sometimes as the new age stuff you guys seem to lap up but it has its feet well and firmly in the ground.

Korg,

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thank you, have you read ET_MAN's thread?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He also says something about 2011.

I still have some questions though:
Do you think a pole shift is coming?

When 2012 comes, do humans either ascend to a 4th density positive polarity world (for those who "are ready") or reincarnate into another 3rd density world (for those who "are not ready"?

By the way, have you ever seen Grey Aliens, Earth Reptilians or any other aliens in any of your visions or for real?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I got the moqui marbles from this site:
moquimarble.com...

They are pretty cheap, $1-$3 per one. I ordered like 10 of them. I like the smaller 2 sizes because they are easier to hold in meditation, but that's really up to you. When I ordered, I left a note asking if they could try to match them up male-female the best they could, which they did. If I were you, I'd get atleast 4 of them (2 pairs). There are some pairs that I find work better with me than others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join