It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 - The end of the earth as we know it...?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well I just took my first trip to the Akashic Records, and while I meant to go there for a specific reason - which was current events surrounding the US - I ended up getting a lot more of a 'trip' then I expected.

In 2011 our days will become longer, for what reason I have no idea. When I say this I mean our days instead of 24 hours long, will increase... 25 hours etc... this could be for two main reasons OR because of both. The earth will slow down it's rotation around the sun, and/or it's actual speed of rotation on it's own axis. It definitely will be off the normal path of it's rotational axis around the sun, and like I said I do not know what will cause this to happen.

I saw the earth basically shatter, the way I was shown it it was like 'cubes' of the earth were blown apart off the face of the earth in all directions. What happens after that is extinction. I was shown a lightning bolt hitting an ant like creature symbolizing extinction. After this, the earth will look much different. A very dry place, with little fresh water available - however life will spring back up again. To what degree I have no idea, and in what form I have no idea - I was not shown any of that. The picture of the earth was much different... the color of it was a faded yellow gray, that's the best way to explain it. Nothing like what we see now of pictures of the earth, the blue of the water and such for example... the only water sources seen from space were very small and far away from one another, I only saw 2 of these water sources but I did not see the planet spin so there could be more sources - I was only able to see it like a picture, so it was only "one side" of the earth.

I'm not sure when in 2011 this may occur, and I say "may occur" because future events in the Akashic Records are not a definite, but they are possibilities - however when this was shown to me, like I said, I was sure life would resume, but once again in what form I have no clue.

Take this as you will, I am still trying to understand everything I just went through... there was much, much more as well.

Something to keep in mind is I tried to focus on ET life, but instead of learning anything about ET life in this dimension I was only shown life on a planet very far away, with creatures that took the form of whatever I wished them to be - at first they were reptilian with snake like features as well (as in the neck area) but I was then able to see they changed rapidly and I just knew that they do not have a definitive body shape or mass, at least not that I was aware of. They were able to view our planet from far away at real time, through almost what I'd describe as a looking glass, although they are also here, on earth right now as well. These spirits, these energies, are at a higher vibrational frequency, so we are unaware of them being here. They are waiting for us to ascend to this higher frequency, they have been waiting for a long time. These are things I knew as I saw their energy forms on this planet and how they are literally *everywhere* around us, but like I said we are unaware of their presence here. They are not harmful in anyway, they are just waiting, and hoping we ascend.

The reason I mention this as well is because maybe, this has to do with 2011... maybe spiritually we will ascend before this event of the earth change - it's destruction if you will into another 'age' (best way to describe it).

I was unable to get more answers to questions, I seemed locked out, and eventually a hand appeared as a stop sign... I guess there are some things left to be unknown, or at least to me.

As for current events, the reason I went, and near future events, nothing was shown to me... and that was my main focus, but I was quickly taken away and I was shown much more than just what I came to see.

I may as well keep adding some other things I saw, as to not forget them (I just came back from this experience). I was taken by my spirit guide, hand in hand, very gently through a sort of wormhole... it had a very dizzying effect on me, I spun part way through it which I assume is why I felt like that. Once through the other side, I was shown a planet, almost identical to earth, except there were brown spots seen from space on this earth... I have no idea what that represents, but it was some sort of land mass I presume that we do not have here on our earth. Other than that, I know it is habitable... like I said almost an exact look a-like of earth. But this planet has to be very far away if I had to travel through a wormhole to get there so I doubt we will be going there to get to any sort of safety unless some very new and highly advanced tech is developed quickly... or some other highly developed species helps us.

Once again, take all of this as you will... with a grain of salt, or with whatever you wish. Meditate on it, let me know what you all come up with who do so. Call me crazy, call me what you will - but I am not one for making predictions or making things up for entertainment... if you've read my posts you will know this for sure.

That's all for now, if anything else comes to me I'll be sure to add it.

[edit on 8/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I always enjoy reading your posts highlyoriginal, the main reason being I feel I am on the same level as you spiritually. It's great to see others who possess some of the same skills I do, such as traveling into other realms and such.

Thank you for sharing, and good luck in your travels. I'm headed off to bed to have some crazy dreams. I just know it. Good night!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'd like to hear more on the events of how you were taken.

As to my knowledge the Akashic archives are a library of everything. A sort of collective of the beginning, the current and the future in a human perspective.

On a different note though. ATS has so many dooms day predictions. Its getting old.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I saw the earth basically shatter, the way I was shown it it was like 'cubes' of the earth were blown apart off the face of the earth in all directions. What happens after that is extinction. I was shown a lightning bolt hitting an ant like creature symbolizing extinction.
After this, the earth will look much different. A very dry place, with little fresh water available - however life will spring back up again. To what degree I have no idea, [...]

i would say you were witnessing Symbolic language; consider the Earth image blowing apart in 'cubes' =
( those cubes may be pixtels in a digital, holographic Earth model)

...and may be symbolic of the blowing up ~not of the planet itself~
but rather the scattering/shattering of the current socio-economic structures, th current 'paradigm' which control's the planets resources and people

nice report

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
I'd like to hear more on the events of how you were taken.

As to my knowledge the Akashic archives are a library of everything. A sort of collective of the beginning, the current and the future in a human perspective.

On a different note though. ATS has so many dooms day predictions. Its getting old.

First off, the way I was taken to see the part about the world be destroyed was through a reference in the Akashic Records... it was like an old book (this is the way I saw the place, as an old library basically, it can be seen differently by different people but the core details seem to be the basics for most), I was just sort of pulled to a certain area in the library and this book came to me I guess is the best way to explain it. I was enveloped by said book and then shown what I wrote in text in the OP.

The rest of what I explained in the OP was shown to me by a spirit guide, who took both of my hands gently and pulled me along for the journey. I always ask for my spirit guide to help me when projecting, my guides appear differently every time, this time it was one guide and this entity took me for a very spectacular ride through space-time I presume to show me what I saw.

And honestly... I hate the doom and gloom stuff myself and I know that ATS is plastered with a lot of nonsense but I felt the need to share this experience - one thing I will mention is that I wasn't overwhelmed with fear or anything when I saw all of this. I felt really no emotion whatsoever. Maybe we will ascend spiritually before this event like I mentioned somewhat in my OP, I have no idea. The other things I was shown may or may not be related to the whole 2011 stuff, but either way it was very interesting. I actually saw the planets, their alignments to the sun, their orbits, and how the earths will change, but it was shown to me in a way in which that I'd be unable to discern what exactly will change the axis of the earth in 2011 or when it will happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I always enjoy reading your posts highlyoriginal, the main reason being I feel I am on the same level as you spiritually. It's great to see others who possess some of the same skills I do, such as traveling into other realms and such.

Thank you for sharing, and good luck in your travels. I'm headed off to bed to have some crazy dreams. I just know it. Good night!

Thank you
And that's good to know someone understands where I'm coming from - if you haven't accessed the Akashic Records yet, I recommend you do and see for yourself what may be going on in the world. It's very interesting stuff.

I read this link before projecting, it is all about the records, and I focused on the picture - burned it into my mind before hand - on that page of the records as a basis of what I may end up seeing... I ended up seeing my own version which was unlike the picture, but it still had the 'library' feel too it.

Originally posted by St Udio

I saw the earth basically shatter, the way I was shown it it was like 'cubes' of the earth were blown apart off the face of the earth in all directions. What happens after that is extinction. I was shown a lightning bolt hitting an ant like creature symbolizing extinction.
After this, the earth will look much different. A very dry place, with little fresh water available - however life will spring back up again. To what degree I have no idea, [...]

i would say you were witnessing Symbolic language; consider the Earth image blowing apart in 'cubes' =
( those cubes may be pixtels in a digital, holographic Earth model)

...and may be symbolic of the blowing up ~not of the planet itself~
but rather the scattering/shattering of the current socio-economic structures, th current 'paradigm' which control's the planets resources and people

nice report

That could be very true. The link I just posted above talks about how the records almost always show futuristic events and such with symbolism... here is a paragraph explaining from that website...

Future events seen in Akashic records are strong probabilities. They are not to be thought of as being completely unchangeable destiny. The keys to changes that could be made to affect future events will be symbolically or metaphorically represented as a part of the event being viewed. These potentially modifying elements may be subtle and can be quite difficult to recognize, but they will always be there.

Unfortunately, these elements are usually apparent for what they are only in hindsight.

SOURCE: Astral Dynamics

(edited to add the bolded line of text from the site, which by the way really sucks lol because there will be no hindsight of this occurrence at least not in the physical body if this does indeed happen, unless we were to notice the changes of the earths axis like I stated)

So, you may very well be correct. But what really hit the nail in the coffin for me was seeing this lighting strike over and over hitting what, like I said, seemed to be an ant or something like it, and it kept going on and on until I realized what it stood for - extinction. So I really don't know what to think of it. But thanks for the response and the "good report" remark, I try

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i feel if nothing happens before 2012 we are safe. with how much suppression we KNOW happens, why would 2012 be such a popular subject everywhere we go if it was true? unless its reverse psychology, i see no point in suppressing anything if not to suppress information about 'end times'.

either a cover up, or just plain silly.

all i know, is i think the Sumerian's are right

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tektek2012

I assume you're referring to The Powers That Be, and any preparations they may be making. Yes, people are aware of 2012. But if there is going to be a disaster, people would be screwed anyways. Movies and popular culture references to a global destruction won't really change anything. TPTB probably have built deep underground bunkers just in case - and meanwhile all the foreknowledge available wouldn't change the devastating death tolls for people on the surface.

Although the OP seems to be talking of something even more intense, something that would wipe out all humanity. HighlyOriginal, do you think the symbology of the lightning striking the ants means extinction for just humans? Or something far worse, like a global extermination?

PS interesting thread, thanks for sharing. I often feel like I'm on the verge of breaking through into a place where such concepts make sense in perfect clarity... it's interesting, yet frustrating.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Although the OP seems to be talking of something even more intense, something that would wipe out all humanity. HighlyOriginal, do you think the symbology of the lightning striking the ants means extinction for just humans? Or something far worse, like a global extermination?

Well that's what I was getting at. The ant that I saw getting hit by lightning and then the realization of extinction makes me believe that it will be everything that is destroyed. But, like I said, life will come back after this devastation, however I don't believe it will be because of any survivors from the global destruction - it will be something completely different. For all I know, it will be a completely new alien species to the planet earth... As I said the earth was shown to me being push off its axis, so if this is true, the climate will be greatly changed. And since I saw it dry, and with little water, I think it's safe to assume it becomes very warm. So, whatever comes to life after the destruction of earth as we know it, must be organisms that can survive with the new conditions of the 'new earth.' This may mean a new atmosphere, or lack thereof, along with the whether changes.

This is all very interesting to me, and like I said I'm not one to predict anything, search my posts/threads, the only thing I've ever said relating to any kind of 'prediction' was that I sensed something bad was going to happen soon after the first major earthquake of this year... and it turned out I was right, another devastating earthquake soon happened, but it obviously could have been mere coincidence.

But I will add, that before the earthquake in Chile happened, I felt something was going to happen that was going to be horrible, and as the days got closer to the earthquake occurring I felt this feeling get stronger. And as I've shared on these forums in other threads, I was actually explaining to a friend on AIM about this sense of dread that was gaining strength from within me when the earthquake struck. So, I found that pretty amazing, but also it could be coincidence... but really, that's very coincidental, is it not?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tektek2012

I believe tptb are definitely withholding information from us, more than likely some interpretations of past historical events and, for example, structures built by the Maya, may be telling a great story like a lot of us believe is possibly coming to light. But alongside that knowledge, there may be scientific data to back it up that is being hidden from us, however the sooner the time comes to these said possible events we should see many scientists figuring out this information (if it's real) so we will find out regardless of the government telling us or not - critical mass is real, and the truth will explode to the masses eventually.

Also, you say you believe we're safe if we are OK after 2012 (your beliefs) but in all reality, a comet/asteroid could hit us at any time... looking back on history we are due for a large natural event that could devastate humanity very much so, in fact we're over-due for an event like so according to some scientists. So we have no idea when something cataclysmic will occur, but it's not a matter of 'if' it's definitely a matter of 'when.'

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Great post! Thank you! The RA material, states that the "Harvest will occur in 2011". Those who graduate Service to others, will stay on the 4D Earth. 3D Earth will be barren. Those that do not graduate will go through the death process and be transformed to a 3D world somewhere else to repeat the lesson. 4D graduates that are Service to Self will move on to another 4D world STS. In meditaion, I use to see two earths side by side. As time passed, I saw the two Earths as each one a quarter of it's circumference supeimposed on the other. (The course of these transitions in image occured over the course of months of meditation.) Now I see just one image, ike I witnessed the merger of the two.

Please continue to keep us updated on you Akashic meditations....facinating stuff! Thank you again.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
Well I just took my first trip to the Akashic Records,

What a load of new age mumbo jumbo!!

first off could you please prove the existence of these Akashic Records??

I didn't think so.

Secondly, Quantum mechanics teaches us that there are an infinite number of possibilities that are either played out in an infinite number of universes or that the universe we exist in is infinite. In this case there is actually a universe out there or somewhere in this universe where what you describe has is and will happen...

However, this world we live in is one potential possibility of existence, so although you are right according to the principles of quantum mechanics that somewhere out there your imagination is being played out, the chances of that imagination playing out within this reality are an infinite against.

In other words it won't happen.

All this negative energy you harbour is playing in your subconscious to create these delusions you are experiencing.

Peace out.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Great posts! We need more people like you on ATS making constructive posts.

I'm curious as to what you think about humans 'ascending' to a higher earth. On this level, those ascending would be dead. But I wonder if as soon as we die here, if we'll find ourselves in a new, higher earth. Your messages made me recall a dream I had of earth post-change. It was yellowish-brown, kind of like that moon of Saturn. I felt a bit of pity, but then realized that the beauty of Earth is just at a higher frequency '4D' Earth, if you will. It was much more beautiful than our current planet and was literally glowing or shining. Overlay the sun on top of Earth and you get an idea of what I am talking about.

As for that hand that was a symbol to stop, I've read that a lot of this 2011/2012 evolution/extinction etc., whatever happens depends on us. And stumbling through the dark looking for answers will only help to move us along and realize our real selves, if that makes sense.

Also, how do you go about getting to the akhashic records through meditation? Whenever I try, I can't get to that deep state because of excitement/nervousness and have this nervous tic that starts to act up.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
All this negative energy you harbour is playing in your subconscious to create these delusions you are experiencing.

You're more than welcome to believe what you want - however, these aren't delusions, thanks!

Originally posted by mossme89

Great posts! We need more people like you on ATS making constructive posts.

I'm curious as to what you think about humans 'ascending' to a higher earth. On this level, those ascending would be dead. But I wonder if as soon as we die here, if we'll find ourselves in a new, higher earth. Your messages made me recall a dream I had of earth post-change. It was yellowish-brown, kind of like that moon of Saturn. I felt a bit of pity, but then realized that the beauty of Earth is just at a higher frequency '4D' Earth, if you will. It was much more beautiful than our current planet and was literally glowing or shining. Overlay the sun on top of Earth and you get an idea of what I am talking about.

As for that hand that was a symbol to stop, I've read that a lot of this 2011/2012 evolution/extinction etc., whatever happens depends on us. And stumbling through the dark looking for answers will only help to move us along and realize our real selves, if that makes sense.

Also, how do you go about getting to the akhashic records through meditation? Whenever I try, I can't get to that deep state because of excitement/nervousness and have this nervous tic that starts to act up.

Well check out the link I posted above, it explains how to get there - actually in many ways. It's really all about your will to get there, and you need to focus on what you want to figure out, although going there without a reason for going will usually (from what I've read) take you to learn things about war & destruction since it harbors the most energy (albeit negative).

What I think about us ascending spiritually is basically what you just stated, although I'm not completely sure how it all works, I realize those who die right now will go to the astral plane, and if we ascend before we experience physical death that is where I am unsure of where we will end up, but you're probably right about still being on earth just in a higher frequency. It would be great if we all could spiritually ascend in this lifetime, but with the MSM/tptb pushing fear into the masses it makes it impossible for people to ascend spiritually whatsoever. That is another thing that will keep you from getting deep with meditation - fear. Your excitement is normal, I admit I was too and had to watch my breathing very carefully. That was what took me the longest to get right last night, the breathing. It would keep speeding up as I raised my vibrations with the Akashic Records in mind, but I eventually got it settled down. I was using a binaural beat that I always use (check my profile for my thread with personal downloads to beats) to help me go out of body, and it usually never fails me.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Like the post highlyoriginal.
I am just a baby in regards to meditation and I appreciate you providing the link earlier. I am interested to hear more of your experiences.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
October 28, 2011. The Dark Knight threads.

D4rk Kn1ght
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thanks for your help. What actually helped me was that I used some moqui marbles to raise my vibration, and once I got past a certain point, I could feel my anxieties melting away.

You were right about the akashic records being very metaphorical. I asked about myself and what I need to do, and got this picture of a trail in my neighborhood, which I took as being on the right ascension 'path'. I pushed further about ascension and 2012, but got a hand on a red stop sign, which I took to stop. I did get out of it that I had lifetimes in Atlantis and Lemuria. One interesting thing I noted is that throughout the whole thing, I could feel my vibration steadily rising. If my alarm didn't go off in the middle of it (ironically at 3:33) it would have been very refreshing afterwards.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

When your alarm went off, did you feel like you were 'sling shotted' back into your physical body? I've been astral before and left my headphones on and it was connected to my computer and it went to sleep after 2 hours... when it did it made that windows sound, and it 'shot' me back into my physical body. It felt like being sling shotted back into my body.

Did you experience this when the alarm went off by any chance? I've told others about this before, on these forums, and some people have said it's happened to them and that my description was the best way to put it. What about you?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

*This answer reflects only my personal experience and understanding. Do not believe any of it.

The Akashic Records concerning future events are only probabilities, in this timeline or others. I've learned, by experience, to never trust any astral entities, even the guides. They are very good at deception. That's the game they play to maintain domination on the human race. There are, however, other records that are not part of the Akashic records. They are beyond the astral realm, and systemic entities who are responsible for the evolution of all species across this universe, in all of the dimensions, are the only ones to have access to these records. For them, all is known, all is written.

The danger with astral projection, and the visit of the akashic records lies in believing the information being presented. How can anyone trust any information, without knowing the laws that relate to the plane where it stems from?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

I never said that I believe this is going to happen, I even stated in the OP to take it however you will - including with a grain of salt. I don't know what is going to happen in the future, I don't believe anyone really knows that is here on earth, but there are probabilities and that is what I believe the records hold - probabilities based on the statistics of everything going on within the multiverse. However, things can change.

And yes there are entities that will try to guide you in the wrong direction, try to permeate through to your sub-conscious, but if you focus on love & light I think it's much harder for you to be 'tricked' in anyway, and raising your vibrational frequency also helps because these entities obviously do not have pure love as their motive, so they would be at a lower density.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join