It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lurker to poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hey guys. I have lurked this forum for quite some time, and I thought what better time than now to come out from the shadows and join.

I'm from Northern Indiana. Any other Hoosiers about? I am mostly interested in organic living and getting off the grid, even without a SHTF scenario because I just don't like how dependent we have become on government and corporations.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by cattchels]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
just saying welcome.
You will fit right in. I live organically myself, have yet to get off grid

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and good luck with your goals!

There have been excellent threads on here about the things you mention,and always new warnings about things that are done to our food,our air,our water,...you name it!(You probably already know that though!)

Is it like Springtime yet in Indiana? I used to live in Ohio and I love that time of year. Here in Northwest California,it's not quite the same. Still,we do have the ocean and those gorgeous redwoods! We even managed to have t-shirt weather when all of you were buried in snow.

My dream would be to live in a glorified treehouse,if I could,but don't see it happening any time soon. Just always had it in the back of my mind!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy the community and knowledge on this site.

Its quite addictive so I suggest moderate doses of ATS to keep it at bay.

Catch ya on the boards.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
cool hi! I hope you enjoy reading on the site

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cattchels

Hi cattchels, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

top topics

join