It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism a target for satire? 4 Lions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
In May, 4 lions, created and directed by the legend that is Chris Morris will be released in british cinemas. The story of British home grown teroorist on a plan to commit a terrorist act. some people have argued that the film is insensitive, considering the recent terroris activity over the last few years.

I think it looks great and is a Great british response to terroism. Lets just hope they dont put a fatwa out on Chris Morris's head

caution some strong language

[edit on 8-4-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
In May, 4 lions, created and directed by the legend that is Chris Morris will be released in british cinemas. The story of British home grown teroorist on a plan to commit a terrorist act. some people have argued that the film is insensitive, considering the recent terroris activity over the last few years.

I think it looks great and is a Great british response to terroism. Lets just hope they dont put a fatwa out on Chris Morris's head

caution some strong language

[edit on 8-4-2010 by woodwardjnr]

Funny! i like this, i think it's great. Terroist themselves should laugh at this.Great British Humour to show how we are not botherd by them.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
That's definately a film to add to my watch list. People will always find something to complain about. If they don't like it, they don't have to go and see it. Just don't stop me from going.

For anyone that doesn't know Chris Morris should check out the Brass Eye 2001 Special 'Peadogeddon'. Sadly, I don't think the censors would allow it today because like terrorism, it's a sensitive subject for some. But it's on Youtube.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by System
That's definately a film to add to my watch list. People will always find something to complain about. If they don't like it, they don't have to go and see it. Just don't stop me from going.

For anyone that doesn't know Chris Morris should check out the Brass Eye 2001 Special 'Peadogeddon'. Sadly, I don't think the censors would allow it today because like terrorism, it's a sensitive subject for some. But it's on Youtube.

I would also reccomend watching the Brass Eye "Cake" video and the "Good" AIDs "Bad" AIDs clips, very funny.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Thanks for that
a must see in my book if the clip was anything to go by

Tho can see a few getting a tad upset by it..

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Any idea when this comes out?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by badvok123

I think its had it's premier in Bradford and is set for general release in May.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by badvok123

I think its had it's premier in Bradford and is set for general release in May.

It premiered in BRADFORD!?!?!?!?!

That's just taking the urine!

Looks funny though. i just showed it to the Muslim fella sitting next to me and he was in stitches. Saying that, I went to Uni with the Tipton Taliban...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Now that's terrorism!

new topics

top topics

join