It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer the God of Judaism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is all in the Bible.

The ORIGINAL Jews followed Abraham, and most definitely worshiped the one true God in heaven. But the whole Old Testament relates to a very stormy relationship between God and the Israelites that runs alternately hot then cold.

They repeatedly sinned and were forgiven by God, where they sinned again. They were defeated in war many times and made slaves in both Babylon and Egypt as punishment by God..

It appears God eventually became exasperated and finally gave up, and the appearance of Jesus changed everything.

It was the one final chance for the Jews, but they rejected and crucified Jesus.

Judaism has split two definite ways, the more ancient and pure version still follows Abraham, even today.
And the new Zionist version of Judaism that is definitely fully Satanic in nature and totally rejects God.

The Christian Church too has now fractured two ways. A small part of it has remained true to God, but the larger part is now infested with Masonry, Satanism, and all the greed corruption and sexual deviation that goes with that.

So we are now in the End Times, and we all get one final chance to take sides.
The next few years may prove to be the most interesting period in all of history in which to live.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
It is all in the Bible.

The ORIGINAL Jews followed Abraham, and most definitely worshiped the one true God in heaven. But the whole Old Testament relates to a very stormy relationship between God and the Israelites that runs alternately hot then cold.

They repeatedly sinned and were forgiven by God, where they sinned again. They were defeated in war many times and made slaves in both Babylon and Egypt as punishment by God..

It appears God eventually became exasperated and finally gave up, and the appearance of Jesus changed everything.

It was the one final chance for the Jews, but they rejected and crucified Jesus.

Judaism has split two definite ways, the more ancient and pure version still follows Abraham, even today.
And the new Zionist version of Judaism that is definitely fully Satanic in nature and totally rejects God.

The Christian Church too has now fractured two ways. A small part of it has remained true to God, but the larger part is now infested with Masonry, Satanism, and all the greed corruption and sexual deviation that goes with that.

So we are now in the End Times, and we all get one final chance to take sides.
The next few years may prove to be the most interesting period in all of history in which to live.

aaaand.. such is the primitive dogmatic belief of the unreviewed, uninspecting blind believers....

/big long sigh/

-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

aaaand.. such is the primitive dogmatic belief of the unreviewed, uninspecting blind believers....

/big long sigh/

-

Belief yes, blind no.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

/big long sigh/

-

Belief yes, blind no.

Hi S.S/
I also am in agreement with your post!

My people did not hear My voice,
and Israel harkened not to Me ... They gave Me gall for My food,
and in My thirst they gave Me vinegar to drink ...
Let their eyes be darkened, and their back bend down always.
Pour out Thy indignation upon them: let Thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
Let their habitation be made desolate,
and let there be no One to dwell in their tabernacles, because they have persecuted Him Whom Thou hast smitten,
and they have added to the grief of My wounds.
Add Thou iniquity upon their iniquity; and let them not come into Thy justice.
Let them be blotted out of the Book of the Living,
and with the Just let them not be written.
Psalm 80:12,68:22-29

You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears,
you always resist the Holy Ghost; as your fathers did,
so do you also.
Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted?
And they have slain them who foretold the coming of the Just One,
of Whom you have now been the betrayers and murderers.
Acts 7:51-52

They have rejected Me,
that I should not reign over them ...
They have forsaken Me and served strange gods.
1 Kings 8:7-8

Let their eyes be dim so that they cannot see, and let them walk bent-backed forever with a heavy load.
Psalm 68:24

Prophecy is fullfilled in those that say Christians are BLIND...
The heart of this people has grown gross,
and with their ears they have heard heavily,
and they have shut their eyes lest perhaps they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart.
Acts 28:27

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There is something else that should be considered, and I pull these from John the Revelator's Writings.

Revelations 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

IN this it is clear, there are "Jews" worshipping Satan, but the clarifying remark is "and are not". They CLAIM to be jews but they are not.

We also can look at the only other church who taught who the Cainite was and see the effect this resulted in.

Revelations 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Again, this is reinforced and clearly an Important requirement of the Church. The Letter to the Seven Churches which open the first portion of John's Revelations, have only 2 (two) Positive responses.

ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Lucifer, Satan, whatever you want to call it, is an agent of God. He is testing the Jewish people and the whole world. That is why we have Christianity, Islam, and many other temptations.. It is punishment and it is also a test.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I've thought of Lucifer and Satan as two separate beings, Satan having been a product of the church and not created by God like Lucifer was. But if Lucifer is Satan, how did Lucifer become god-like? If there is any balance in the world and he is Gods opposite as people say he is, how did he go from being fallen to a supposed deity? Or am i misinformed?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
Lucifer, Satan, whatever you want to call it, is an agent of God. He is testing the Jewish people and the whole world. That is why we have Christianity, Islam, and many other temptations.. It is punishment and it is also a test.

Hi a/
I may have read your post wrong, but here is what I understood in what you are trying to say.....

I don't quite understand what you mean by this quote/// ''That is why we have Christianity, Islam, and many other temptations.. It is punishment and it is also a test.''?

I can only speak of my faith , and I know that Christianity, is not a temptation!
I am not sure as to why you have.....
///seperated the Jewish people and the whole world,
from the other faiths?

If we are to follow the words of the Bible, then we can't just make up our own views on what the Lord has said!
The New Testament IS the New Covenant....Christ annuls the first Covenant to establish the Second.
Hebrews 10:9

My people did not hear My voice,
and Israel harkened not to Me ... They gave Me gall for My food,
and in My thirst they gave Me vinegar to drink ... Let their eyes be darkened, and their back bend down always.
Pour out Thy indignation upon them: let Thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
Let their habitation be made desolate, and let there be no One to dwell in their tabernacles,
because they have persecuted Him Whom Thou hast smitten,
and they have added to the grief of My wounds.
Add Thou iniquity upon their iniquity; and let them not come into Thy justice.
Let them be blotted out of the Book of the Living,
and with the Just let them not be written.
Psalm 80:12,68:22-29
The choice of who to follow is made clear in the Scriptures...

It was Lucifer that 'tested' the Lord God and failed!
God does not need an agent to temp man!
It is Satan who tempts man because he knows he has lost!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Lucifer, Satan, whatever you want to call it, is an agent of God.

So you admit being a Satanist ?

You and other Zionists that worship Satan, may believe that any atrocity, any abomination that you feel like committing is all good stuff, if it gives you wealth, power, and dominion over all mankind.

Now if Satan wins this spiritual war, you Zionists believe Satan will keep his promise to you.

But Satan is a confirmed deceiver and a liar. So even if Satan wins, you can never be sure of anything promised.

But God in heaven is going to eventually win this spiritual war. So really you Zionists are screwed either way.

You joined the LOSING SIDE.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

No and the answer is very simple.

Lucifer is a Roman god and son of the Roman goddes Venus. In Greek myth he is known as Phosphoros.

The G-d of Abraham isn't a minor Roman god of the dawn.

There are plenty of other deities in other myths that appear analogs of Him though.

Shangdi or Tian of ancient Chinese myth.
Tengri of Mongol and Turkish myth.
Anu of Summerian, Assyrian and Babylonian myth.
El of Canaanite and Phoenician myth.
Dyeus Pater of proto Indo European myth.
The closest in Greek and Roman myth would be Uranos/Ouranos.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Lucifer, Satan, whatever you want to call it, is an agent of God.

So you admit being a Satanist ?

You and other Zionists that worship Satan, may believe that any atrocity, any abomination that you feel like committing is all good stuff, if it gives you wealth, power, and dominion over all mankind.

Now if Satan wins this spiritual war, you Zionists believe Satan will keep his promise to you.

But Satan is a confirmed deceiver and a liar. So even if Satan wins, you can never be sure of anything promised.

But God in heaven is going to eventually win this spiritual war. So really you Zionists are screwed either way.

You joined the LOSING SIDE.

No, I don't believe in Satan, and I'm not a Zionist. I believe the agent of God created Christianity, Islam and everything else to punish, test and deceive the Jewish people.
And, I believe you are part of that "conspiracy" (if you want to call it that) whether you know it or not.
The restoration of Israel should be a sign for you that God is still on their side. Go ahead and dismiss that as a sign for Jesus return if you want to, but it's not. Jesus is not the Messiah, but I think if he does return, it will be to show you where the true Messiah is.

That's all I'm going to say about the subject.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

No and the answer is very simple.

Lucifer is a Roman god and son of the Roman goddes Venus. In Greek myth he is known as Phosphoros.

The G-d of Abraham isn't a minor Roman god of the dawn.

There are plenty of other deities in other myths that appear analogs of Him though.

Shangdi or Tian of ancient Chinese myth.
Tengri of Mongol and Turkish myth.
Anu of Summerian, Assyrian and Babylonian myth.
El of Canaanite and Phoenician myth.
Dyeus Pater of proto Indo European myth.
The closest in Greek and Roman myth would be Uranos/Ouranos.

Lucifer and Yahweh/Jehovah are Judeo-Christian names for deities that existed in many names/forms long before any known civilizations.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by satanictemple

I wouldn't say Lucifer is remoteley Judeo-Christian. He's Roman. There is no analog to him in the Bible.

The thing with so many myths, is sometimes there are analogs and sometimes not. The G-d of Abraham follows an archetype that can be found in the myths I mentioned.

There are other archetypes, but normally the myths version of Dyeus Pater is an unborn and supreme deity. In essence father of men and gods.

Dawn gods like Lucifer are minor and insignificant.

Thats why the idea of Lucifer being the god of the Jews is absurd.

I might as well ask if Cupid is the god of Jews.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
WHOA, no need to give "Lucifer" a bad name. If you honestly read the old testament without any BRAIN-WASHED BIAS, you will see that God is the most evil, violent, mass-murdering psychopath that EVER existed. I wouldn't insult anyone by calling them or associating them with that old testament monster God. Thats truly the worst insult there is.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The restoration of Israel should be a sign for you that God is still on their side.

If Israel is the true home of God on Earth, (as you imply).

Then why is Israel always in so much trouble ?
And why do you need to carry out vicious unprovoked attacks on your friends, such as the USS Liberty, and 911 ?

Do you really believe the motto of God in Heaven is "To wage war by deception" ?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Hi aboxoftrix/

What do you make of this Scripture?
''there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek''(Rom. 10:12). Just as God is not the God of the Jews alone but also of the Gentiles (Rom. 3:29),
so the Church does not divide people on either national or class grounds: in her....
''there is neither Greek,
nor Jew,
circumcision nor uncircumcision,
Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all,
and in all'' (Col. 3:11).

Gods chosen are those that follow Him....and not some chosen people that can do no wrong!
All of mankind is given a choice in whom to beleive.....

Christ was not a founder of a new religion, nor was Christianity a branch of the Jewish faith/some part of it/, because a part is always smaller than the whole. It was the same faith of Abraham and Moses, but now fulfilled, being also opened to gentiles, as it had been promised to Abraham (Gen. 12.3; cf. Gal 3. 8-15).
~LINK~

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am jewish.
I am real.
I'm not here to be worshipped.
I'm here to light the path, of those that seek it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
''there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek''(Rom. 10:12).
helen

In the beginning the Jews followed the "Laws of God" as set down by Moses and very long ancient Jewish tradition. They were indeed in the beginning God's chosen people.
But the Coming of Jesus changed everything.

No longer was circumcision necessary, or the following any of the other Jewish "Religious Laws" in order to find and reach the Kingdom of God.

God abandoned the Zionist Jews that have turned their backs on Him once too often, and instead made himself available to all mankind. So in Pauls letter to the Romans, he makes the point that ''there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek''.

And you are very correct Helen, in saying that, God's chosen people can now be ANYONE that follows Him, not just the original Israelites.

[edit on 24/4/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
how did he go from being fallen to a supposed deity? Or am i misinformed?

Hello Agent Scully

Would it be fair to suggest an "Angelic Being" would have abilities far beyond what Mankind is capible of attaining. If so, would they still not secure god head status if they demanded if from Mankind? What would Mankind do to refuse such "deity" requests. Die in the Next Sacrafice?

SO when 200 "fallen" meet and swear oaths in the Days of Jared, what would you expect Mankind to do? Rebel?

I would believe, Agent Scully, common sense alone, is all that is required answer these questions.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join